PDA

View Full Version : TES Guild is Over

Swimmingstar
09-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Sorry guys it's just everyone in guild is inactive or never post and our co-leader is gone so I decided to stop this guild. :( I will make a new guild when guild function comes Elite Stars please join that if you are part of TES.

Wilddar
09-05-2011, 03:42 PM
It's a shame to see another guild go, but good luck on your future ventures! :)

Swimmingstar
09-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Yeah me too I'm sad. But the future guild I will make will be active! and hopefully some tes members will join.

Wilddar
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Nice good luck, if you need a guild alliance, just private message me! :)

Sassinya
09-05-2011, 07:35 PM
I play pocket legends once a week only because I don't have anyone to play with. Now on star legends with the guild feature, I find that I always have someone to play with. Guilds will breath new life into Pocket Legends.

Swimmingstar
09-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Just add swimmingstar and what level are you?
(just want to know if you can pvp so you play more)

Siejo
09-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Not you Swimmingstar!! Don't give up. When guilds go live people will be looking. If you need peeps to hang out with in the meantime come fine me. We can be a silly bunch at times ;-)

Whirlzap
09-05-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm not being mean or anything but some advice, and truth:
With all these guilds out, pretty much everyone's will become inactive and a lucky few will survive.
There is just not enough players to supply a healthy guild for everyone.
And if you give up so easily, why make another guild? A fresh new start?
Think of WHY this guild failed and how to prevent it from the same fate next time.
And think before you act.

Swimmingstar
09-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Must change requirements of my next guild and I just want active members since I don't want to kick inactive people out of my guild since I didn't have requirement since beginning. And please don't post on my threads if you're gonna say something not nice. Only say something if you got something nice to say. Sorry if this is mean but if you're trying to get GoA it seems like it.

Siejo
09-07-2011, 12:53 AM
I applaud you for wanting to try again. It is going to be hard to find active members only but I am certain it will turn out fine.:lemo: Don't get discouraged if people don't log on for a bit. It could be a variety of factors. School, Family or even SL. Lots of people have abandoned PL and headed over there. With the guild update coming out I am certain people will be looking for a guild so just hang in there.

Swimmingstar
09-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks! :)

Register
09-07-2011, 08:19 PM
GL with new guild! Like seijo (i think) said, only the lucky few guilds will survive. Just look at all the guilds in SL that arent on the forums. Barely any people sometimes.

Siejo
09-07-2011, 11:43 PM
GL with new guild! Like siejo (i think) said, only the lucky few guilds will survive. Just look at all the guilds in SL that arent on the forums. Barely any people sometimes.

NO NO! It wasn't me. I was encouraging him to try again. That was Whirlzap that said that.