PDA

View Full Version : Furniture Item Suggestions

Hercules
07-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Hello,

First I must to say I'm very happy with this new event and thanks devs for hear and let non-plat players to get an opportunity to dream. I have not looted a house deed but I enjoy killing Jarl waiting for one tavern or a lodge house hehe :distracted::hopelessness:

Second I love the Jarl's golden door and that barrel with magical eggs!! Can we have that items? :encouragement::banana:

Thanks you

Justg
07-22-2016, 11:09 AM
This is an excellent thread, we were just talking about what other things players may like for their houses.

Arlor-wide scavenger hunt, nothing is off limits, what would you like to see as house furnishings?

Redjellydonut
07-22-2016, 11:10 AM
The egg barrel looks awesome especially with its glow effect

Zulgath
07-22-2016, 11:23 AM
+ Can we paint our houses?
Or wallpapers lol

+ Also when we have locations can we go out from house and have a nice look?

+ Can we let our pets from stable be in our house? Would be fun haha mini zoo

Lethoiun
07-22-2016, 12:18 PM
Stain glass windows from guildhalls

Hercules
07-22-2016, 01:51 PM
I was thinking We can also have Uller, Himingleva and Villy trophies.

Explanation: We deserve to have those great heroes who gave their lives in arlor, having them immortalized in our homes as souvenirs/memories.

+ A big quest line to get our arcane hero's trophies. Those items can add bonus like enviroments.

Maybe:

* Uller's Trophy: Add 150 armor.
* Villy's Trophy: Add 150 health.
* Himingleva's Trophy: Add 5% more critical.

All 3 hero's trophies will give : +10 primarity stat, 0.5% damage, 150 armor, 150 health and 5% extra ciritical.

And maybe I'm crazy but can we have TV, bathrooms, fridge and more kitchen items? :P anddd... Tile floor? hehe Can be amazing if we can put in our houses a gold tile floor or black and white tile floor.

http://cdn.trendir.com/wp-content/uploads/old/archives/steuler-fliesen-gold-tile-floor.jpg

Eagleye
07-22-2016, 02:07 PM
I think a fish tank would be a cool addition

Rehired
07-22-2016, 02:15 PM
What if for the background areas, instead of having areas in the middle of the map, we had houses in a community with other player houses and the streets made up of that shiny red hexagon brick thing(do you know what im talking about?). This probably sounds far fetched but maybe it could be done. Id definitely buy a house then, without a doubt.

I got this idea from a weird and absolutely unintentional and probably disturbing dream i had when i climbed out of my forest guild house and saw mansions (guild houses) across the street and behind me and in the middle of the whole thing was a lake. By this point in the story i was no longer a mage but a human manly-boy thing.

BabVna
07-22-2016, 03:43 PM

Explanation: We deserve to have those great heroes who gave their lives in arlor, having them immortalized in our homes as souvenirs/memories.

+ A big quest line to get our arcane hero's trophies. Those items can add bonus like enviroments.

Maybe:

All 3 hero's trophies will give : +10 primarity stat, 0.5% damage, 150 armor, 150 health and 5% extra ciritical.

And maybe I'm crazy but can we have TV, bathrooms, fridge and more kitchen items? :P anddd... Tile floor? hehe Can be amazing if we can put in our houses a gold tile floor or black and white tile floor.

http://cdn.trendir.com/wp-content/uploads/old/archives/steuler-fliesen-gold-tile-floor.jpg

Yes Heros trophies with a great appearence. Sure I will get a house without missing

Kakashis
07-22-2016, 04:18 PM
Right now, I'm hoping for armor/helm/vanity display

Thaze
07-22-2016, 04:34 PM
ONE OF THESE?!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160722/b05a8e6e921df1a5922afb7830c6d6c7.jpg

Oaheuzihar
07-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Maybe we could have LB or CS? We already have stash, but CS isn't even in guildhalls so it would be pretty popular.

Rehired
07-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Maybe we could have LB or CS? We already have stash, but CS isn't even in guildhalls so it would be pretty popular.

+1 I would love for cs to be in homes or gh.

Befs
07-22-2016, 06:02 PM
The dead lights from the daily shuyal quests would make for a nice decoration.

A punching bag to let out our rage so we don't make drama filled forum threads?

A trampoline (Pushing it here, but oh well)

Popcorn machine (movie theater style)

A little patch of grass with a soccer ball that our characters can do tricks with.

A treadmill so we can get in top notch fighting condition.

The torches from nordr lighting the torch daily.

The "horn of nordr"

And finally, a petting zoo that we can put some of our extra pets into (from stable).

Rehired
07-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Do we have that table decoration that like a bowl or basket with fake or real fruits in it? If not, can we have those?

How about cup coasters? Or an enlarged decorative version for plates? Or, can we have plates? Or can we have food? Can we put the food on the plates? Hmmm...

How about a China, the big wooden amd glass dresser thing for glass cups and bowls.

What about the shelves on the wall to hold trophies.

What about the sign some stores have that says "Open" or "Closed" but instead of it saying that we could have custom words. I would like my name in red and blue letters by my bed.

What about a faulty washer machine that's shakes and then explodes with soap and water.

Customizable dance moves.

Birds, or a cage for one of my pets. ╮(╯_╰)╭ Cuz why not.

How about those soothing sound machines that play ocean waves or whale screams or pelican howls or wolf howls.

Rugs?

Someone said custom tile flooring, that'd be absolutely supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Windows!

Stash. Please. Stash!

How about a closet that stores our vanities. Like, we can make our own outfit and then go to the closet to put it on. We could do this in our inventory but doing in our home seems satisfying.

Those thing painters use, it's like (Ugh idk what the name of it is.) a wooden stand for an unfinished painting. Like one you're currently working on.

A doorbell, for when players enter your home. Like, "Ding Don't" or "Ding". Not the long ones because if you have a party... you know where I'm going

How about those tables you see in legit restaurants or fast food restaurants. The tables don't have separate seats but they look like a decorated bench.

How about a soda machine. Like, you can go get a mug or cup and go to the machine and it pours refine Arlorian Juice made from the President's toes and other liquids. Surprisingly delicious.

How about a board like poster on the wall with a brief description of the person or their house. Like how Popeye's says, "Over 300 year's ago, seven distinctive culinary traditions came together to create... "

Someone also said wallpaper. I would like some blue wallpaper with small black fish.

How about an effect with the floor like ice hockey at Chuck E Cheese. Like, you just walk and when you let go of the virtual keypad thing, you just keep moving. (Sliding)

Letters on the wall.

[This doesn't have anything to do with houses but I always wanted portable fireworks. Like I can just go to towns and set off a firework. Pshhhhh BOOM! Maybe 4th of July?]

I've seen some trees in Goldilox's house, can we have a larger variety of them? Cactus, Palm, Bush etc.. small version though.

Please don't tl:dr me.

Hope you liked!

Kenzou
07-22-2016, 09:50 PM
I hope we can display crates such as Ren'gol, Cryostar, Elondrian, etc.
Maybe we can turn it into a furniture by crafting or something else
( Just Saying :) )

Nepos
07-23-2016, 04:05 AM
How about a trampoline? Or a potato couch? Lol

Powkachu
07-23-2016, 04:49 AM
But why can't we sit in the guildhall chairs?!

arcanefid
07-23-2016, 06:06 AM

Maybe:

Please no more stat changes with Housing stuff, ut's enough already.

I like the ideas just as decorations though.

I want that Dragon Head thing that's in Windmoore Tavern, close to the girl that loves Kermut. Can't send pic now, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Greycore
07-23-2016, 10:46 AM
if we have banner and weapon holder why not vanity/armor holder

mrm
07-23-2016, 12:47 PM
Meh i just wane custmize my floor :| and walls i dont like dirt floor or walls XD would love to have a small wood shack in a forst loction :D and will you add spousis? Weard and lonly ik XD but there are alot of allor couple who would like to share a hous you cant do alot with that imo like a sharde stash chest ( no related to your real statsh) but any way it will in courge trust but yet still we have theas pesky scamers -_-

JesuisCharlie
07-23-2016, 03:11 PM
Yep Armor Holder its amazing! and it wll be cool too if we can custom the walls

Oaheuzihar
07-23-2016, 08:53 PM
+1 I would love for cs to be in homes or gh.

That would be great for gh as well cuz then guildies could plan merching together or help each other look for certain items. I have seen ppl planning how to merch in towns and it sucks when some1 overhears them and buys the item they were going to merch before they can and start selling it.

Rehired
07-23-2016, 09:14 PM
You know the hiccups Jarl gets in the tutorial when he keeps drinking whatevers inside that mug? Can we get a that effect too? His hiccups and the "Hiyooooo" sound he makes is so op.

Vixenne
07-24-2016, 05:39 AM
I'm very excited for Halloween event. I'm already giddy to see what Halloween furnitures we'll all be having :love_heart:

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Meh i just wane custmize my floor :| and walls i dont like dirt floor or walls XD would love to have a small wood shack in a forst loction :D and will you add spousis? Weard and lonly ik XD but there are alot of allor couple who would like to share a hous you cant do alot with that imo like a sharde stash chest ( no related to your real statsh) but any way it will in courge trust but yet still we have theas pesky scamers -_-
Same I just wish the cottage floor was wooden like lodge/tavern. The dirt floor looks horrible. And I rly love my cozy house -,-

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

marsy
07-24-2016, 11:46 PM
Can we get some flowers to put into the vases? And also maybe individual portraits of all the bosses?

Majin Vineet
07-25-2016, 03:10 AM
Pour lot of water n make it water floor...

Housing is good.. I will love it if we have some hard quest line to get something royal for GH.
Like shyul's throne, statue of real 3 heros (himi, villy uller) or extension for GH like room or another hall for party (,where we can have fountains) or just let master or officer connect there house etc to GH as gh's extension.

Let's us put our special vanities or other special items in display ..items which are non tradable, which can only be earned ..like I will love to put my Halloween ghost banner in GH :D

Nothing is as good as GH...GH is pride...I won't do anything for house but I will be crazy for GH...

Rehired
07-25-2016, 04:54 AM
Pour lot of water n make it water floor...

Housing is good.. I will love it if we have some hard quest line to get something royal for GH.
Like shyul's throne, statue of real 3 heros (himi, villy uller) or extension for GH like room or another hall for party (,where we can have fountains) or just let master or officer connect there house etc to GH as gh's extension.

Let's us put our special vanities or other special items in display ..items which are non tradable, which can only be earned ..like I will love to put my Halloween ghost banner in GH :D

Nothing is as good as GH...GH is pride...I won't do anything for house but I will be crazy for GH...

Yea I agree. If they put those stairs on both sides of GH to use, I'll rather move in there.

Clickbangboom
07-25-2016, 01:15 PM
Rendtail trophy/Dragon head. Shark fin/shark tooth(teeth)/Bloodhammer Trophy. Orc tusk(s). Buffet table.

Hercules
07-25-2016, 02:08 PM
MORE IDEAS

A Locked Grand Crate of The Watch (Painting or vanity chest) :D

Fireworks for houses hehehe

Day and night system and weather system for Arcane Legends or only houses.

Rehired
07-25-2016, 02:29 PM
How about couches? I feel like they would be good, I could set them around my fireplace.

Rehired
07-25-2016, 02:31 PM
MORE IDEAS

A Locked Grand Crate of The Watch (Painting or vanity chest) :D

Fireworks for houses hehehe

Day and night system and weather system for Arcane Legends or only houses.

I just had a dream AL had rain. Lol.

tvtheb
07-25-2016, 04:26 PM
A good idea is to have something to buy potions and elixirs a little cheaper than guild halls, like a stamp or barrel!Also the wallpaper and floor tiles would be perfect cause you can let your fantasy work =D. Also a good idea is a variaty of carpets in different colours and shapes!

ilhanna
07-25-2016, 09:11 PM
When you click on an item installed on a display stand, you can see the item name (bonus point if the gallery card include year of release)
Koi pond
Fish tank
This one is over the top but why not: grill pit (or pizza oven)

Potato is me
07-25-2016, 09:30 PM
I need an auction hall at home, don't feel like going out all the time

Kenzou
07-25-2016, 09:57 PM
I need a kettle so i wont boil water in a mug anymore xD

marsu4u
07-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Why dont you make Guild Halls editable with furniture like houses?

DK
07-26-2016, 03:16 AM
Would be nice to see mannequins so we can display a set of armor, helm, weapons and so in only 1 housing slot.

More fun trophies which can be obtained from the questline in the shuyal tavern.

diimitrii
07-26-2016, 07:44 AM

Maybe:

And maybe I'm crazy but can we have TV, bathrooms, fridge and more kitchen items? [emoji14] anddd... Tile floor? hehe Can be amazing if we can put in our houses a gold tile floor or black and white tile floor.

I like the idea except the buffs, houses should be optional and not game changing!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
07-26-2016, 10:05 AM
This is an excellent thread, we were just talking about what other things players may like for their houses.

Arlor-wide scavenger hunt, nothing is off limits, what would you like to see as house furnishings?
A Pigeon on a Stand? I'd love to have a Pigeon which gives the power to accept any quest from your House .

Something like the Pigeon gathers Quests all over Arlor and when you accept some quest then it will deliver the mail to the quest giver as accepted .

matiusjohntw
07-26-2016, 02:46 PM
I need guildhall's cannon in my house xD Hope u guys give us one :D

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Oaheuzihar
07-26-2016, 03:24 PM
Why dont you make Guild Halls editable with furniture like houses?

Omg yes pls great idea!

soon
07-26-2016, 05:02 PM
I wanted to see the emails I sent, not only did I receive

Potato is me
07-27-2016, 02:25 AM
Sofa please!!!

JesterBoss1
07-27-2016, 12:29 PM
**Mabye Have The Cage Hold Your Not So Used Pets and Eggs.

**Double Bunk Beds
*Outhouse(Make Nice With The Moon Crest Shape on the door)

*Wagons/(Can Also Hold eggs)
& carriage//Horse Bails*Horses in house is optional.

*Walk In Closet-to Have Your Gear/Rings/Amulets/Vanities on Display

Oakmaiden
07-27-2016, 01:15 PM
I would like an addition to the placement option,a rotation to turn and hang a rug on the wall like a tapestry. O and did I mention...More Decor Slots!!!! Without additoinal decor slots , new items are less appealing to me. Thank you and keep up the great job.

Imback Al
07-27-2016, 01:29 PM
How about:
•flat screen tv
•porch platinum purchase expansion? (Ideas?)
•3D housing experience? Aka players can go first person in housing? :/
•wall papers?

Faliziaga
07-28-2016, 09:18 AM
I'd like to see improved windows' design that actually corresponds to the location, currently it doesn't look adapted.

FOr example, I would like Nordr like windows for the mountain location:

And I would like to have those Arcane thingys in my house:

Moreover please auto disable minimap in houses, noone needs a minimap there.

Bameely
07-29-2016, 12:18 AM
Enable us to display our eggs?

thekragle
07-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Is it possible to enable map/camera rotation within houses as a option?

Vvildfire
07-29-2016, 04:52 PM
I'd like a poverty bed that doesn't cost 15 times the house price >.<

thegame
07-30-2016, 11:41 AM
we need better quest content, not useless furniture

Vvildfire
07-30-2016, 01:09 PM
It's called the floor.

I wake up covered in dirt (doesn't the starter house's floor look like it's made of dirt?), and still need blanket

konafez
07-30-2016, 02:08 PM
The red lit windows from arcanum castle

Bloodgrubs altar

Krag cannons

And cake..I want cake!

Klompe
07-30-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm a beastmaster and I agree. The eggs would make a great addition.

Ardbeg
07-30-2016, 04:14 PM
Now that there is a cage, could we have some prisoners? This could be rare and hard random encounters for example. Just toy a bit around with the idea! We have dead trophies, how about living ones?

oekeone
07-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Can we get a computer or a phone so we can play arcane legends on arcane legends

Hercules
07-30-2016, 07:01 PM
Can we get a computer or a phone so we can play arcane legends on arcane legends

hahahhaha :P

Avaree
07-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Would be fun to be able to blow out candles, and to have torches like those found in jurn woods :)

Sabiee
07-30-2016, 11:03 PM
i would like to choose a pet , we have a huge collection of pets in stable ,would like to choose one as my house pet tho
as i m using my cage as a lil forest and pet place would like to choose a pet other than just frog ,nice if he walks around and sleeps too @@

imagine one of the dogs ..

Kenneth M. Dixon
07-31-2016, 05:11 AM
A option to frame pictures in house and display to those who have access to our house. A option for personal avatars would be great. :)

Patient
07-31-2016, 01:04 PM
q.q i wish those would be so hot

Nucleons
08-01-2016, 10:24 PM
have anyone suggest for sport or minigame furniture?iwant have it that i can play it for (vs maybe) such as chess, tennis, or basketball
and want have some music furnitures (piano or guitar or dj stand lol)
:wink::)

soon
10-04-2016, 03:19 AM
I need a punching bag to test procs, damage, combo etc. And I can change their stats (helth and armor).

EbenevTheMage
10-04-2016, 11:42 AM
wifi inside house?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
10-14-2016, 05:31 AM
When the camera was locked the house had to be open for visibilty reasons, but now that you can move it, we should get a separating wall between the house and the garden to feel more comfortable inside. Btw thanks for the garden, nice addition!

Or wall parts with huge windows like a winter garden so that we can enjoy our surroundings ('watching the crops grow).

soon
10-14-2016, 11:36 PM
I need a punching bag to test procs, damage, combo etc. And I can change their stats (helth and armor).

It was not exactly what I had in mind, I wanted it to be more resistant. But thanks for punching bag.:banana:

resurrected
10-15-2016, 02:29 AM
It was not exactly what I had in mind, I wanted it to be more resistant. But thanks for punching bag.:banana:

How to get it and how it works?

Sorayai
10-15-2016, 10:50 AM
How to get it and how it works?
Thats from cursed tome...
U put that book as furniture item, then click read, and that skelleton will appear :)
Tip:- if u naked and without pet, he can kill u, I was feel death :D

resurrected
10-15-2016, 11:02 AM
Thats from cursed tome...
U put that book as furniture item, then click read, and that skelleton will appear :)
Tip:- if u naked and without pet, he can kill u, I was feel death :D
Lmao [emoji23]
Thanks!

Shocan
05-13-2017, 10:48 AM
Please devs LET US OUTSIDE!!!! Make it so we can have like a yard or something!!

Teases
06-15-2017, 11:23 PM
It would be really cool to have a dragon egg item that you have to take care of to hatch. It would start off as "Dragon Egg" and then turn into "(Random) Dragon", and the item itself would move around in a radius from where you placed it so it feels a bit more alive. Can you imagine:

So... this is a bathroom, the living room, and-- HOLY FUNKY CHUNKY MONKEY A DRAGON.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UoJS4L_P98s/hqdefault.jpg

Kaziscate
02-21-2018, 07:02 PM
A mannequin of enemies that we've defeated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phillyr
04-24-2020, 12:01 PM
Mannequin that we can add set items to (can fit jewelery armor weapons) that will show off effects of different sets

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk