PDA

View Full Version : About mages in pvp

xxalivexx
07-22-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm done with pvp until sts nerfs these mages, i can't deal with it, us rogues have noting to protect us, only nekro, what if a rogue doesn't have nekro, mages can just hit them twice and it's game over for a rogue, and this is in level 56 pvp, unfair to rogues when we have nothing to give us invulnerability for seconds, or shield us from incoming damage, pve it is until mages are nerfed.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 03:15 PM
I'm done with pvp until sts nerfs these mages, i can't deal with it, us rogues have noting to protect us, only nekro, what if a rogue doesn't have nekro, mages can just hit them twice and it's game over for a rogue, and this is in level 56 pvp, unfair to rogues when we have nothing to give us invulnerability for seconds, or shield us from incoming damage, pve it is until mages are nerfed.

Y'all had two years of one shotting everything and now you cry when you get one shot

xxalivexx
07-22-2016, 03:20 PM
Honestly it's the truth, mages complained about us having too much damage before 46 update, we got nerfed, damage went down everytime we went to pvp, we just got our aimed shots fixed to do the right amount of damage, yet again lets not forget another nerf on rogues when we lost nearly 200 armor because we had too much, if anything rogues are the ones getting hit.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Honestly it's the truth, mages complained about us having too much damage before 46 update, we got nerfed, damage went down everytime we went to pvp, we just got our aimed shots fixed to do the right amount of damage, yet again lets not forget another nerf on rogues when we lost nearly 200 armor because we had too much, if anything rogues are the ones getting hit.

Good luck getting sorcerers to admit that they're replacing us. Very few of them do. I would just comment your feedback on the designated proposed PvP changes stickied above and offer your input. The rest is up to the developers, as they're the only ones that are truly unbiased. :

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 03:24 PM
Did you even read the sticky ? They're already planning on nerfing mage and tank ...you won't have to cry much longer

xxalivexx
07-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Ya 1800 armor mages, 2k armor rogs, ya too close, and i see that it's a possible nerf for both war and mage, thats a good thing, and yes agree 100% mages are the new rogs just with a shield.

Oaheuzihar
07-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Guys you know mages and wars aren't getting nerfed anymore right? Now devs are talking about buffing rogues.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:28 PM
Guys you know mages and wars aren't getting nerfed anymore right? Now devs are talking about buffing rogues.

Either way it's back to being rogue legends

Oaheuzihar
07-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Either way it's back to being rogue legends

Lol rogue legends...

Zynzyn
07-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Y'all had two years of one shotting everything and now you cry when you get one shot

In a way, you do admit that what is being said about rogues having an issue is true but you feel it is justified. I've read your posts and its nice to see you very passionate about this.

Supposing that it is not justified for any single class to feel underpowered to maintain the health of the game, what would you suggest in order to resolve the issues that the rogue is facing now?

I think making tanks or mages' heal skill buff enemy rogue's armor for just a few seconds will resolve class-stacking in team fights. Whats your take on this?

epicrrr
07-22-2016, 08:10 PM
even at low level pvp a nekro mage can solo anyone, esp rogs without nekro so easy as pie. (i play mage sometimes and wreck rog) :D

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 09:33 PM
In a way, you do admit that what is being said about rogues having an issue is true but you feel it is justified. I've read your posts and its nice to see you very passionate about this.

Supposing that it is not justified for any single class to feel underpowered to maintain the health of the game, what would you suggest in order to resolve the issues that the rogue is facing now?

I think making tanks or mages' heal skill buff enemy rogue's armor for just a few seconds will resolve class-stacking in team fights. Whats your take on this?

It's not justified I'm just tired of the crying about the wrong thing ...if rogues are glass cannons why in the heck would we need a buff in armor or increased survivability ? The thing that needs to happen is either a damage buff or class restriction sorry if the way I speak offends anybody I'm just extremely blunt

Oaheuzihar
07-24-2016, 05:13 PM
I think the devs should try some KDR LESS class restricted pvp. That way, if it works, we can implement it, and if it doesn't work, we can stop having so many people talk about it.

Zikovsky
07-25-2016, 02:31 PM
It's so awkward if u complain about mage. That's so hard for mage to have pvp kill higher than death obviously compare than rog and war. I think all we need is free kd stats pvp room so we can practice our tactics and trick without worry about kd rate. For normal kd rate I will suggest matchmaking pvp room that support class balance team adjustment so we never see again 4 warrior with lava and the fishing rod in one team.In this room, class type between team must be classified for example Mage vs Mage, War vs War, Rog Rog vs Rog Rog, War Mage vs War Mage, Rog Rog Mage War vs Rog Rog Mage War etc depending of how many ppl in that room so complain issue about this classic things will be minimum. For balancing class superiority devs should make war, rog and mage follow the rule of "rock, scissor and paper" if u know what i mean.

yubaraj
07-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Nerf aimed shot. Rogues are one shotting mage at every bracket. I don't wanna get killed in one shot.

Oaheuzihar
07-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Nerf aimed shot. Rogues are one shotting mage at every bracket. I don't wanna get killed in one shot. In endgame i dont get 1 shotted, but if the rogue crits me when my shield is up my shield is already broken, then im as good as dead. I think they need to nerf crit chance it pvp for all classes cuz im a mage and i keep wrecking people only due to getting lucky crits.

yubaraj
07-25-2016, 04:44 PM
In endgame i dont get 1 shotted, but if the rogue crits me when my shield is up my shield is already broken, then im as good as dead. I think they need to nerf crit chance it pvp for all classes cuz im a mage and i keep wrecking people only due to getting lucky crits.

Ok Nerf crit too then

omgcrit
07-25-2016, 09:45 PM
If u play end game pvp one rouge combo can break a mages shield. This being said I have no idea why rouges are complaining. Rouges>mages.

And if your talking about clash. Mages tend to me better because the shield helps a lot. Survivability is important in clash and mages have this survivability. Rouges have their advantages such as they can sneak their tagets and nuke them. However it can be a risk. They can also snipe their tagets which is a smart way of killing opponents. Taking this into consideration rouges are still good, but the problem is they cant survive like how a mage does in a clash.

I would like to see people stop complaining and just come up with a way to survive. If u cant thats ur problem.

will0
07-25-2016, 11:33 PM
They are complaining cause they met teams that either mage stack or warrior stacks... so can't win...

Some rogues resort into ganging 3 rogues v 1 mage / rogue or 4 rogues v 2 mage situation which i personally encounter few times in pvp. Yet most of them just brush off or ignore that they are "ganging" not ..

mrm
07-26-2016, 04:47 AM
Are rouges not glass connons? Meaning thy should not be hard to kill?
And mages one shotting rouges o my yea have to admit its fun instead of geting one shoted by rouge :)

Gouiwaa9000
07-26-2016, 05:01 AM
You know... rog hits mage a couple of times hes shield is down , and thats equal to beeing dead... rog pokes mage without shield and hes also dead XD

Also , if you call this "balance" , why didnt we see any rogs complaining when they were breaking war's jud. in one hit and killing mages with one combo trough shield?

The class is described as "glass cannon" you are supposed to die fast.

If we get nerfed , i want ice and clock to work properly in pvp .

xxalivexx
07-26-2016, 05:20 AM
Nerf aimed shot. Rogues are one shotting mage at every bracket. I don't wanna get killed in one shot.

What are you talkong about, read the news once you enter the game, a week ago we just got our aimed shot fixed to do the right amount of damage.

Safiras
07-26-2016, 05:33 AM
What are you talkong about, read the news once you enter the game, a week ago we just got our aimed shot fixed to do the right amount of damage.

I will have to say that aimed shot did not get nerfed after that update.

xxalivexx
07-26-2016, 05:35 AM
I will have to say that aimed shot did not get nerfed after that update.

Justg asked if anyone tried it out, before i was running kt4 before the server went down, it took me two aimed to kill a enemy, idk if it was just me being weak or the aimed, after i was able to 1 shot kill with aimed, idk if it changed or not. Could be a mess up on my part.