PDA

View Full Version : PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Pages : [1] 2

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Hey Arlorians!

Plenty of great feedback in the first thread about our proposed PvP changes. We have reviewed the thread and come up with a new proposal.

Background
The intent of our first proposal was to address the amount of damage dealt by Rogues in PvP Clashes. We believed that the modifiers in PvP to damage and healing left Arcane Shield and Juggernaut too powerful, and reducing the damage reduction of these abilities would in turn lead to Rogues having the ability to deal more damage while preserving the roles of Warriors and Sorcerers. As an alternative way to achieve this goal, we've looked into ways to improve the capabilities of Rogues without changing the gameplay of Sorcerers and Warriors.

Reasoning Behind the Proposal
We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass. Design took another look at what skills Rogues have to deal damage, and specifically what is effective against a single target. We arrived on Noxious Bolt. When uncharged, Noxious Bolt is a single target damage ability that poisons. This sounds like a good place to increase the single target damage of a Rogue, while also providing unique gameplay compared to Aimed Shot. If the Poison damage of uncharged Noxious Bolt were increased, this would allow Rogues to send a poison arrow into their enemy for a large amount of damage. The important aspects of this extra damage being on the Poison is that since it isn't burst, enemies have time to react to it, and it also creates greater situational uses for Rogues. The Poison should be strong enough to threaten an Arcane Shield or Juggernaut without the Rogue having to be in danger, but again because the damage isn't in burst the enemy has time to react. We would also preserve charged Noxious Bolt to ensure that charging the ability will do more overall damage across all targets hit.

The Proposed Changes
1) Double the Poison damage of uncharged Noxious Bolt. Charged Noxious Bolt will not be affected. This change would also affect PvE.

Your friendly neighborhood SpiderDev
-STSVroom

Oaheuzihar
07-22-2016, 04:20 PM
Seems like a step in the right direction but it might not be enough.

Good job on listening to community devs!!!

( DAMAGE )
07-22-2016, 04:22 PM
glad no nerfs included tnx

resurrected
07-22-2016, 04:23 PM
Good to hear that! Lets try it out

( DAMAGE )
07-22-2016, 04:24 PM
in my opinion game should be as intended
tanks have to tank wit a lil damage
rogues should do massive damage while as u said glass cannons
3rd mages should be a lil tanky and support plus stun but lower damage
so a team will have to choose between a mage or a rogue..like chosing support or damage....mages should have never been a main source of high damage
but thanks for your adjustments!

Oaheuzihar
07-22-2016, 04:26 PM
in my opinion game should be as intended
tanks have to tank wit a lil damage
rogues should do massive damage while as u said glass cannons
3rd mages should be a lil tanky and support plus stun but lower damage
so a team will have to choose between a mage or a rogue..like chosing support or damage....mages should have never been a main source of high damage
but thanks for your adjustments!

Mages got high damage from flame forged staff and immortal corruption staff. Before these two weapons came out mages were perfectly balanced in pvp. Now, they are a LITTLE BIT op.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 04:32 PM
This sounds a lot more reasonable

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Thank you for listening. And I'm ok with nox buff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ilmercenario
07-22-2016, 04:38 PM
This sounds ok, so rogs can hit nd hide with a good dmg

Thaze
07-22-2016, 04:39 PM
I agree its a step in the right direction, but it wont be enough

Maabegalu
07-22-2016, 04:42 PM
useless buff....

intrepd
07-22-2016, 04:42 PM
Hey Arlorians!

Plenty of great feedback in the first thread about our proposed PvP changes. We have reviewed the thread and come up with a new proposal.

Background
The intent of our first proposal was to address the amount of damage dealt by Rogues in PvP Clashes. We believed that the modifiers in PvP to damage and healing left Arcane Shield and Juggernaut too powerful, and reducing the damage reduction of these abilities would in turn lead to Rogues having the ability to deal more damage while preserving the roles of Warriors and Sorcerers. As an alternative way to achieve this goal, we've looked into ways to improve the capabilities of Rogues without changing the gameplay of Sorcerers and Warriors.

Reasoning Behind the Proposal
We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass. Design took another look at what skills Rogues have to deal damage, and specifically what is effective against a single target. We arrived on Noxious Bolt. When uncharged, Noxious Bolt is a single target damage ability that poisons. This sounds like a good place to increase the single target damage of a Rogue, while also providing unique gameplay compared to Aimed Shot. If the Poison damage of uncharged Noxious Bolt were increased, this would allow Rogues to send a poison arrow into their enemy for a large amount of damage. The important aspects of this extra damage being on the Poison is that since it isn't burst, enemies have time to react to it, and it also creates greater situational uses for Rogues. The Poison should be strong enough to threaten an Arcane Shield or Juggernaut without the Rogue having to be in danger, but again because the damage isn't in burst the enemy has time to react. We would also preserve charged Noxious Bolt to ensure that charging the ability will do more overall damage across all targets hit.

The Proposed Changes
1) Double the Poison damage of uncharged Noxious Bolt. Charged Noxious Bolt will not be affected. This change would also affect PvE.

Your friendly neighborhood SpiderDev
-STSVroom
It sounds right to not nerf anything but sorry about this 2x nox won't be enough, it wont help survive neither it will help kill tanks faster if they are on Juggernaut, like rogues usually die before tanks run out of juggernaut, An example a rogue deals a tank with juggernaut 200 damage, double going to be 400? Wont really help, once 3 mages rush a rogue its just GG for her/him

intrepd
07-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Plus now it's the perfect time to spec to curse, right mages? No smart rogue will even nox against a curse mage,STS you gotta keep this in mind

intrepd
07-22-2016, 04:51 PM
If i recall how curse work this is more of a disadvantage now for rogue to use nox against a curse mage, ofc 1 of the 3 mages will be having curse

Spell
07-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Thank you so much sts for not nerfing our shields that was not a fix at all as rogues already rek mages shield with a couple shots as it is.

Now we just need pvp to somehow limit class stacking.

Amsosorry
07-22-2016, 04:54 PM
This is probably the worst idea I've heard so far lol, all mages will have to do is go back to using curse and it over for rogues, buffing nox, will probably make mages more op.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 04:57 PM
This is probably the worst idea I've heard so far lol, all mages will have to do is go back to using curse and it over for rogues, buffing nox, will probably make mages more op.
Basically no rogue is stupid enough to use nox against curse that's even worse, it will kill her even faster lol especially since heals are nerfed

Spell
07-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Omg its a never ending cycle zzzz sts idk how guys are doin it lol....

Just remove pvp all together rofl

DAmage126
07-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Rogues never seem to be happy lmao, mages only have a small window of time to kill a rogue to begin with especially if using curse. Rogues are fine how they are. Rogues were one shotting people before and prob still are this buff is fine but i dont get why people are saying its still not enough

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Omg its a never ending cycle zzzz sts idk how guys are doin it lol....

Just remove pvp all together rofl
At the moment best to balance pvp is removing all gears, pets and skills from pvp. XD let em box

Zeus
07-22-2016, 05:00 PM
This isn't a buffs, it's a nerf. This will insure curse kills rogues and promotes sorcerer stacking.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Rogues never seem to be happy lmao, mages only have a small window of time to kill a rogue to begin with especially if using curse. Rogues are fine how they are. Rogues were one shotting people before and prob still are this buff is fine but i dont get why people are saying its still not enough

Hello? Buffing nox will not help us instead it will help mages, no rogue is stupid enough to use nox against a curse mage that's suicide, dots and curse gonna kill her immediately and heals are nerfed wont keep her alive.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Basically no rogue is stupid enough to use nox against curse that's even worse, it will kill her even faster lol especially since heals are nerfed

There something called timing, the rouge can avoid the curse ability if he waits patiently till the curse wears out or uses a pet such as nilbog to remove curse.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Hello? Buffing nox will not help us instead it will help mages, no rogue is stupid enough to use nox against a curse mage that's suicide, dots and curse gonna kill her immediately and heals are nerfed wont keep her alive.
Now since damage on nox is x2, rogue on curse will die x2 faster xD
I don't even think that StS tested it lol

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:06 PM
There something called timing, the rouge can avoid the curse ability if he waits patiently till the curse wears or uses a pet such as nilbog to remove curse.

Come on how many meters does curse reach? A rogue can not survive using nilbog rogues need nekro to time their shield or else they die even faster, they will die by the time curse wears off or even before that, go test it out pls

Volt
07-22-2016, 05:07 PM
This won't do anything at all other than make rogues quicker to kill with curse... Play your own game and then decide what's best for the PvP aspect of it. Don't listen to some mediocre players who just complain to receive buffs which will compliment their skill... or lack thereof.

If you want a suggestion, here's one!

Lower Mage and Tank overall damage and boost Rogue's damage. Yes, they are glass cannons, but if they can't kill a Tank or Mage before they die (always) then you just keep them useless in PvP. Either boost their survivability a few noches, or plan for class restrictions. Currently a team with 3 Mages will instantly wipe any rogues on the opposing team. They have no chance (or use) currently.

These propositions are for PvP purposes only!

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:07 PM
There something called timing, the rouge can avoid the curse ability if he waits patiently till the curse wears out or uses a pet such as nilbog to remove curse.
THANK YOU. Just like sitting in the back hiding and waiting for mage shield to wear out, and timing your rush and atk.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:08 PM

I'm not sure if its 2x damage but no rogue will even use nox against a curse mage lol.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:09 PM
As if u all know curse hasn't been buffed. It's still stuck on 41 cap. Not sure what the problem is here.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:10 PM
THANK YOU. Just like sitting in the back hiding and waiting for mage shield to wear out, and timing your rush and atk.

Which rogue has time to wait patiently? Please try a 56 rogue first its just suicide to wait for curse, the debuffs you get alone will help mages kill you

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Which rogue has time to wait patiently? Please try a 56 rogue first its just suicide to wait for curse, the debuffs you get alone will help mages kill you

A smart rouge certainly would.

yubaraj
Whoever is talking about curse? Do you guys really know anything about curse? Do you know how it works?

Don't make me laugh plz.

Shelllz
Huh? So rogues have the patience to wait out our shield but can't wait out a curse? who even said we will curse......just wow

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:12 PM
As if u all know curse hasn't been buffed. It's still stuck on 41 cap. Not sure what the problem is here.

Please grab ur a rogue vs team of 5, ask her to nox the team then curse her and test the damage.

Amsosorry
07-22-2016, 05:13 PM

So easy to say, coming form one of does players who loves stacking mages in tdm rooms.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:14 PM
If a rogue is smart and hides in the back there is no way curse will even effect the rogue. Curse has a tiny spell radius......come on.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Huh? So rogues have the patience to wait out our shield but can't wait out a curse? who even said we will curse......just wow

Wait for shield is probably different since your at the back but what would the use of nox is going to be if no rogue will use it since curse kills it asap?

Kriticality
07-22-2016, 05:15 PM
The saltiness is real. Rogues just need more damage. It's the only way. And they should be able to break jugg sometimes maybe not one rogue but two. They should be able to kill mages one combo without a shield. The fix is simple. Remove kdr for a week and play with the rogue damage modifier. I'm guessing rogues should have somewhere between 55%-75% of their full damage whereas Mage and tank should prob stay where they are. With speed set it will also create more depth in clash. As ofc if mages hiding at the back rogue can just zoom around and start sniping them easier.

While a rogue purpose is single target damage, this doesn't always mean they need all the kills. Their job is to kill yes. But a more important job for rogues is forcing early juggs and heals. This is how you break heal cycles. You don't wait for other team to make a mistake. You force the mistake. Rogue should hit hard enough to be able to accomplish this task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:15 PM
If a rogue is smart and hides in the back there is no way curse will even effect the rogue. Curse has a tiny spell radius......come on.

Actually i was playing clash as rogue. What most mages do is use shield rush to rogue for curse and hides again. There is low chance that you won't be affected by curse while mages aim rogues first then tanks.

DAmage126
07-22-2016, 05:16 PM
rogues want sts to give them everything right on their plate and its seems that the slightest disadvantage causes complaints. Cant expect to have everything while the other classes have to work around their disadvantages

intrepd
Whoever is talking about curse? Do you guys really know anything about curse? Do you know how it works?

Don't make me laugh plz.

Tell us how curse works then :D

Shelllz
So easy to say, coming form one of does players who loves stacking mages in tdm rooms.
Ur telling me I love stacking mages.....I actually dont. I have explained 10000000 times that we have no rogues available a. At our time zone b. With good ping c. With gear.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:18 PM
Actually i was playing clash as rogue. What most mages do is use shield rush to rogue for curse and hides again. There is low chance that you won't be affected by curse while mages aim rogues first then tanks.
If mages are using curse u must be a twink. Curse hasn't been used in end game since 41-46 cap even though rogues use nox.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:19 PM
rogues want sts to give them everything right on their plate and its seems that the slightest disadvantage causes complaints. Cant expect to have everything while the other classes have to work around their disadvantages

Any smart rogue or even a player can just figure out that this is not a buff for rogues, what advantage? Rogues are not even used in a clash

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:20 PM
If mages are using curse u must be a twink. Curse hasn't been used in end game since 41-46 cap

I actually saw few mages in endgame using curse such as trickbatcher and runagain.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:21 PM
I actually saw few mages in endgame using curse such as trickbatcher and runagain.
Not sure why. It's a very useless skill atm.

intrepd
If mages are using curse u must be a twink. Curse hasn't been used in end game since 41-46 cap even though rogues use nox.

Curse is good for twinks yes and its perfect skill to counter nox, so buffing nox will not help anything, there should be another way to balance

Oaheuzihar

Yea the only problem i can see is this might screw up twink pvp. But then again, it already got flipped on its head when the level brackets got switched around lol.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:22 PM

They used it in vs rogues. I dont know about clash.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:23 PM
They used it in vs rogues. I dont know about clash.
Maybe in vs. I don't vs so idk. But in clashes it's useless due to nekro and 3 tank stack

yubaraj
07-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Tell us how curse works then :D

I will only tell you that 200% poison or 100% poison damage whatever even 500%. It does not make any difference to curse damage reflection.

Btw curse cooldown is long and radius it cover is so low. So don't assume that curse gonna help to counter this buff.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Maybe in vs. I don't vs so idk. But in clashes it's useless due to nekro and 3 tank stack

So none will use curse in clash cause on opposite side wont be any rogue, seems logical.

extrapayah
07-22-2016, 05:25 PM
as far as i know, return damage from curse (in this game) doesn't take account on how high/low the received damage is, as long as it's not zero damage, which i think is not right, because simply the punishment is not proportional

so, with the current curse/return damage system, this nox change is totally an upgrade/buff

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:26 PM
I will only tell you that 200% poison or 100% poison damage whatever even 500%. It does not make any difference to curse damage reflection.

Btw curse cooldown is long and radius it cover is so low. So don't assume that curse gonna help to counter this buff.

Even with the same damage as before rogues are going to die by curse if they nox? Go try it out? Grab 1 of ur team and 1 rogue against ask her to nox while u curse

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:26 PM
The curse ability needs to work on mages again , its one of the ways to counter mage stacking in my opinion since mages rely on dot to do damage. The curse ability would make mages to force to activate their shield which will effect their survivability in pvp. I think sts should take a look at the curse ability to be able to work on mages again since nowadays they can avoid the curse ability by just activating their shield.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:27 PM
as far as i know, return damage from curse (in this game) doesn't take account on how high/low the received damage is, as long as it's not zero damage, which i think is not right, because simply the punishment is not proportional

so, with the current curse/return damage system, this nox change is totally an upgrade/buff
+1
Thank you

Niixed
07-22-2016, 05:28 PM
useless buff....

Don't be so obnoxious, Devs are brilliant to take small steps/non-threatening increments.

DAmage126
Any smart rogue or even a player can just figure out that this is not a buff for rogues, what advantage? Rogues are not even used in a clash

I didnt say this was an advantage or a disadvantage im saying that every class will have its flaws in pvp and thats how it works. Last time they reworked aim shot a bit and people couldn't stop complaining about something that was a bug not even a nerf. This time they give a buff and people are still unhappy about it. If you learned to work around the problem it is a buff regardless

intrepd

Exactly because no one uses rogue anymore and this skill is mostly to counter rogues

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Exactly because no one uses rogue anymore and this skill is mostly to counter rogues
As I said. Even with a rogue in clash curse is useless. It has nothing to do with not using a rogue. The skill is easy countered, long cd, and a small area affected. Useless skill in a clash.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:30 PM
Even with the same damage as before rogues are going to die by curse if they nox? Go try it out? Grab 1 of ur team and 1 rogue against ask her to nox while u curse
I actually tested with friend curse nox and he was wearing blighted amulet(before nox buff) All i can say is rip rogue. DoT that comes back from curse and DoT that comes with amulet drain your hp fast. I talk of course from twink perspective cause none use blighted amulet in endgame anyway.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:31 PM

The issue is that no mage uses curse now because there is no rogue to curse anyways mostly 3 mages, even if nox is buffed no rogue will nox against a curse mage that's just suicide, id rather swap nox to razors than nox a curse mage.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:32 PM
So back to rogue legends then?

yubaraj
07-22-2016, 05:35 PM

Yes if they use nox while under curse. Yes if they don't know what is that cloud on top of their head. Yes if they don't know how curse works .
my question is why don't mage uses curse in endgame? Its so op right? And plz ask this question to other mages too

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:36 PM
So back to rogue legends then?
You serious lol? Its not a useful buff anyways devs are doing their best so they need feedbacks, this buff will not even help, against a curse mage razors is better than curse.

Zeus
When you charge nox, which is what they're expecting you to do, curse becomes becomes extremely effective against this.

Regardless, this was already in place and it made no difference. The reason why I say it was already in place was because double damage was present when nox mastery existed. If you tried to do nox mastery in PvP, you would end up being a very dead rogue.

resurrected
Yes if they use nox while under curse. Yes if they don't know what is that cloud on top of their head. Yes if they don't know how curse works .
my question is why don't mage uses curse in endgame? Its so op right? And plz ask this question to other mages too
Answer is simple. Cause none is using rogue in clashes. Curse isn't so useful against mages and tanks.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:38 PM
I said it like 2-3 times there is no rogues in maxed clashes to begin with anyways why would they use curse then for a mage? All clashes are 3 mages 2 tanks, and oncr u nox a mage could just curse u after u nox and dots from nox can just end up killing u so it doesnt matter if u nox before curse or after

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:38 PM
None of this got tested yet people already made up their mind it sux, i think sts should implement this and see how it goes

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:39 PM
You serious lol? Its not a useful buff anyways devs are doing their best so they need feedbacks, this buff will not even help, against a curse mage razors is better than curse.

Mages don't use curse at endgame so what's your point

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:40 PM
None of this got tested yet people already made up their mind it sux, i think sts should implement this and see how it goes

I remember we had 2x dmg on nox before did we not?

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Actually STS should keep in mind things like that how it will affect gameplay and how it gonna be used. I think StS didn't thought that this buff can be used against rogues themselves. They just should play their own game and then starting nerf/buff/balance thingy.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:42 PM
Do you even read? There is no rogues in clash why would they use curse for no rogue? Its only good against rogues

Zeus
07-22-2016, 05:42 PM

They don't use curse at end game because there's never a rogue in team to fight against. This update will insure every single sorcerer is going to be using curse against rogue.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:43 PM
I remember we had 2x dmg on nox before did we not?
Indeed. There was bug in mastery nox that didn't made your nox dmg by 10% more or whatever but it just made your dmg double.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:44 PM

Dude look up already i answered this question 4 times
Curse is useless against mages and there are no rogues in clashes anyways give them 1 reason to use curse against mages? Rogues has no spot why would they use then? Just wait till nox is buffed no clash rogue will use it

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:45 PM
They don't use curse at end game because there's never a rogue in team to fight against. This update will insure every single sorcerer is going to be using curse against rogue.

Is there anything you guys won't cry about? Get nerfed you cry
Bet buffed , you still cry
Damn sts can u guys just give them 10K base damage and 400% critical maybe a shield and 5000% dodge so they'll stfu already

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:46 PM
Curse has the longest cool down ability and the shortest range for a attack skill its one of the reason mages don't use that skill and will avoid using it , rouges can easily rejoin and attack while curse is still under cool-down. Rouges literally take not even 2 seconds to rejoin a clash with the speed set and pierce ability . Curse is also known to have a higher fail rate than any other skill.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Damn sts can u guys just give them 10K base damage and 400% critical maybe a shield and 5000% dodge so they'll stfu already
If you look from rogue PVP perspective this "buff" won't change anything.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:48 PM

Even if its a buff it's going to be useless because no rogue will nox against curse instead they will razor, can u just get it already? Go play a rogue or get a friend and test nox curse vs him, once it poisons a team and get cursed its just GG for him/her

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:50 PM
Even if its a buff it's going to be useless because no rogue will nox against curse instead they will razor, can u just get it already? Go play a rogue or get a friend and test nox curse vs him, once it poisons a team and get cursed its just GG for him/her

nerf curse and problem solved.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Lol....funny how when u and Goth play together as rogues and I cursed (this was 46 cap), u never died. She died every time, but u managed to survive. Because u know not to nox (or charge nox) on curse. Curse is easy to avoid if you know what you are doing.

yubaraj
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
I said it like 2-3 times there is no rogues in maxed clashes to begin with anyways why would they use curse then for a mage? All clashes are 3 mages 2 tanks, and oncr u nox a mage could just curse u after u nox and dots from nox can just end up killing u so it doesnt matter if u nox before curse or after

I suggest you to ask twink mages why twink mages doesn't have dot skill in their attacks. And I am saying again you don't know much about curse because you are making some assumptions which are not true. If mages charge their shield it counters curse (only charged shield, nilbog maybe other pet not sure about it ) and good mages will not use curse until their opponent shield is down. And mages are not using curse in endgame because of long cool down. Area it covers is so low. Mages can deal way more damage if they don't use curse.

So this nox is certainly a buff and I hope it will not upset the balance for twinks.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Lol....funny how when u and Goth play together as rogues and I cursed (this was 46 cap), u never died. She died every time, but u managed to survive. Because u know not to nox (or charge nox) on curse. Curse is easy to avoid if you know what you are doing.

Funny how i see him use razors against curse instead of nox back then.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:53 PM

Shh we don't give away rogue secrets they want it all and they want it now

Sts should just make it to where the other classes can't join in pvp so they'll be happy

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 05:54 PM
How about add the ability to remove curse with the razor ability , so once razor shield is up curse gets removed just like with the mage shield.

Shelllz
Funny how i see him use razors against curse instead of nox back then.
You must be some pro mage we have no idea about. Who are u? Rogues used razor to prevent stun from lava swords......lol

intrepd
I suggest you to ask twink mages why twink mages doesn't have dot skill in their attacks. And I am saying again you don't know much about curse because you are making some assumptions which are not true. If mages charge their shield it counters curse (only charged shield, nilbog maybe other pet not sure about it ) and good mages will not use curse until their opponent shield is down. And mages are not using curse in endgame because of long cool down. Area it covers is so low. Mages can deal way more damage if they don't use curse.

So this nox is certainly a buff and I hope it will not upset the balance for twinks.
As i said there is no mage who's stupid enough to use curse against 3 mages, in endgame curse is only used against rogues, no skill can prevent rogue from getting cursed only Nilbog or Misty AA but no roghe will use them because they need to time their own nekro shield.

reiewaun
07-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Useless buff,while jugg on jugg will be triggered and mages will farm as with curse, looks more like a nerf rather than buff in pvp

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Hey All,

We reviewed how Curse works in terms of reflecting damage. Curse puts a debuff on the enemy causing them to deal damage to themselves, based on their own damage stat. The reflected damage is not based on the amount of outgoing damage. This means that Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, or a basic attack will all return the exact same amount of damage to the Rogue.

From our perspective, this would make Noxious Bolt more worthwhile against a Sorcerer using Curse, because I will be dealing more damage to the Sorcerer, while taking the same amount of damage. There is also a very large range discrepancy between Curse and Noxious Bolt, Noxious Bolt has 3x the range of Curse.

Please keep the discussion going over the weekend and remember, be civil!
-STSVroom

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:56 PM
You must be some pro mage we have no idea about. Who are u? Rogues used razor to prevent stun from lava swords......lol

Sorry? Rogues never use razors then? They use it to prevent mage fireball too no? Some rogues use razors after nekro to not get stunned ofc you dont know about this because you only stack mages, razors can be used to prevent any type of stuns not only Lava, so its better to prevent stuns than to use nox and die against a mage

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:56 PM
Shh we don't give away rogue secrets they want it all and they want it now

Sts should just make it to where the other classes can't join in pvp so they'll be happy
I agree. Dear sts. Per some "pro" rogue constantly crying about nerfs and buffs, please restrict all other classes from entering pvp. Let rogues clash eachother. It seems like the only solution they will be happy with.
*throws mic down and walks away.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Hey All,

We reviewed how Curse works in terms of reflecting damage. Curse puts a debuff on the enemy causing them to deal damage to themselves, based on their own damage stat. The reflected damage is not based on the amount of outgoing damage. This means that Aimed Shot, Noxious Bolt, or a basic attack will all return the exact same amount of damage to the Rogue.

From our perspective, this would make Noxious Bolt more worthwhile against a Sorcerer using Curse, because I will be dealing more damage to the Sorcerer, while taking the same amount of damage. There is also a very large range discrepancy between Curse and Noxious Bolt, Noxious Bolt has 3x the range of Curse.

-STSVroom

LMAO every rogue using that as an excuse just got rekt

intrepd
07-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Hey All,

-STSVroom
Doesn't mean that a rogue will be using nox against curse because "That damage from curse" is already enough to kill her, So poison spreads to the team and its dot being cursed that's like 4-5x dots? Imagine getting cursed? Just test it out vroom

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Hey All,

-STSVroom
Thank you for clearing this up for all the rogues out there.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 06:00 PM
Hey All,

-STSVroom

Curse does more damage based on DoT frequency, though. Since you're buffing the poison, it gives incentive for sorcerers to use curse. This was verified from a developer himself a while back.

Furthermore, this buff already existed in the form of a glitch of nox mastery. It was of no help and actually caused sorcerers to spec curse and wipe rogues.

In order to take full advantage of this buff, a rogue is going to be charging nox. When curse lands on the rogue, all that damage gets reflected back. Furthermore, this will actually help keep tanks alive because the poison damage is less than the heal.

Thus, this is not a buff, but effectively a nerf.

Please keep in mind some players are okay with this because it insures sorcerer stack will still be prevalent. On the other thread, these specific players essentially stated not to buff rogue because it does not suit their team play.

My videos clearly show me using razor shield in those two rogue clashes. Please do not lie.

Anyona
07-22-2016, 06:01 PM
There will never be balance within a game when one class 1 shots the other dps class and takes 50% of the "tank" classes hp. Re evaluate all classes roles within pvp, right now I disagree that mages have a large "AoE". Adding more damage to a class which lacks survivability is ridiculous, especially when curse and 3 mages can be an effective counter.

IMO this "buff" will only further encourage people to use mages within a clash over rogues. But also more damage to a squishy class will be very useless unless you're using Korruption. Nothing is breaking jugg these days and how are you expecting rogues to hit the mages? A mage will only be sniped if they're out of place and it is quite easy to position yourself correctly these days. Nekro shield goes down, boom 3 mages cross, 1 uses curse and the rogue is dead.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Curse does more damage based on DoT frequency, though. Since you're buffing the poison, it gives incentive for sorcerers to use curse. This was verified from a developer himself a while back.

Furthermore, this buff already existed in the form of a glitch of nox mastery. It was of no help and actually caused sorcerers to spec curse and wipe rogues.

In order to take full advantage of this buff, a rogue is going to be charging nox. When curse lands on the rogue, all that damage gets reflected back. Furthermore, this will actually help keep tanks alive because the poison damage is less than the heal.

Thus, this is not a buff, but effectively a nerf.

Just hope a dev try to test it out its basically not going to help at all

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:03 PM
It's hilarious how y'all know more about the games mechanics than a developer

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:04 PM
There will never be balance within a game when one class 1 shots the other dps class and takes 50% of the "tank" classes hp. Re evaluate all classes roles within pvp, right now I disagree that mages have a large "AoE". Adding more damage to a class which lacks survivability is ridiculous, especially when curse and 3 mages can be an effective counter.

IMO this "buff" will only further encourage people to use mages within a clash over rogues. But also more damage to a squishy class will be very useless unless you're using Korruption. Nothing is breaking jugg these days and how are you expecting rogues to hit the mages? A mage will only be sniped if they're out of place and it is quite easy to position yourself correctly these days. Nekro shield goes down, boom 3 mages cross, 1 uses curse and the rogue is dead.

Aren't you a mage? Good to hear that from a mage if i had a thank button I'd click it but ran out of thanks :D
No other mages like to hear that rogues are buffed? I'm a Mage and i just want balance, this buff will not help at all rogues will still be replaced by mages

keith78
07-22-2016, 06:05 PM
GUYS JUST RELAX THERE AND WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. YOUR ARGUING ABOUT THAT CURSE AND NOX WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THEM. JUST SIT THERE. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE THEN TEST IT OUT. SIMPLE AS THAT

Sent from my 8050E using Tapatalk

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:06 PM
It's hilarious how y'all know more about the games mechanics than a developer
We play their game and they don't play their game. This is how it comes

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:08 PM
GUYS JUST RELAX THERE AND WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. YOUR ARGUING ABOUT THAT CURSE AND NOX WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THEM. JUST SIT THERE. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE THEN TEST IT OUT. SIMPLE AS THAT

Sent from my 8050E using Tapatalk

There was a bug that resulted in 2x nox damage that is basically buff that devs are going ti buff rogues now and basically they were getting farmed still by mages with curse.

Anyona
07-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Aren't you a mage? Good to hear that from a mage if i had a thank button I'd click it but ran out of thanks :D
No other mages like to hear that rogues are buffed? I'm a Mage and i just want balance, this buff will not help at all rogues will still be replaced by mages

Correct I am a mage. I am always supporting balance but sometimes the proposed "fix" from STS is ridiculous. More damage just makes them 1v1 kings as any hits they fire are blocked in a clash.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:11 PM
Correct I am a mage. I am always supporting balance but sometimes the proposed "fix" from STS is ridiculous. More damage just makes them 1v1 kings as any hits they fire are blocked in a clash.

Look i don't even see any fix from this buff
1) if they hit the juggernaut tank he will not break so it's basically the same as before buff.
2) Curse will just kill a nox rogue easily.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:11 PM
It's hilarious how you are talking about curse yet you never tried, ask a rogue to nox you and curse her in PVP then time the damage by 3-4 not sure if its 5 since the poison spreads, i don't use curse that much either but i used to use it when rogues were actually being used in clashes.

I play both classes LMAO rogue less now but I play both ...seriously asking for one class to be buffed endlessly isn't balance it's going to further imbalance the game but go ahead keep on while we're at it they should Nerf mages damage and all their skills especially shield and Nerf tanks HP and armor and totally take jugg out as its inconvenient to rogues anything else? Just tell me if I missed anything!

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:13 PM
I play both classes LMAO rogue less now but I play both ...seriously asking for one class to be buffed endlessly isn't balance it's going to further imbalance the game but go ahead keep on while we're at it they should Nerf mages damage and all their skills especially shield and Nerf tanks HP and armor and totally take jugg out as its inconvenient to rogues anything else? Just tell me if I missed anything!

What are you crying about? Go ask any top player in pvp if they even clash with rogues in maxed clashes, I'm not even saying nerf this or that but this buff is just not helpful

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Imbalance is now and it's since few weeks...

DAmage126
07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Look i don't even see any fix from this buff
1) if they hit the juggernaut tank he will not break so it's basically the same as before buff.
2) Curse will just kill a nox rogue easily.

What do you think they are called tanks for? So you want rogues to one shot tanks now as they already are doing with mages? lmao

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Imbalance is now and it's since few weeks...

So it wasn't unbalanced when rogues were destroying every class? You know the first three years of the game.....now it's rogues getting killed and all you see is crying. A buff for rogues won't balance anything

Befs
07-22-2016, 06:18 PM
Right now it seems quite ignorant (don't wanna use a more harsh word bc rules), that rogues are using curse as an excuse, denying a buff to their class. This buff would increase the damage per tick, not the amount of ticks from nox bolt, therefore making no difference to the amount of damage from curse. I can't fathom why rogues don't want this buff.

Why in the world don't you want this buff?

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:18 PM
What do you think they are called tanks for? So you want rogues to one shot tanks now as they already are doing with mages? lmao
Did i ever say they should 1 shot? I'm talking about rogues should have a chance to break through juggernaut, not in 1vs1 but in 5vs5 with all the damage income

DAmage126
07-22-2016, 06:21 PM
it was pretty obvious that intrepd is a rogue by the way he refers to rogues as "Us" lmao

Zeus
07-22-2016, 06:22 PM

Right now it seems quite ignorant (don't wanna use a more harsh word bc rules), that rogues are using curse as an excuse, denying a buff to their class. This buff would increase the damage per tick, not the amount of ticks from nox bolt, therefore making no difference to the amount of damage from curse. I can't fathom why rogues don't want this buff.

Why in the world don't you want this buff?

Because curse mechanics were not explained fully. It's designed to be extremely effective against DoT, which includes nox. If suddenly nox is doing more damage, sorcerers will use curse to make sure we don't use nox. So again, this isn't a buff but a nerf.

We've already has this exact buff anyways and I know exactly what happened.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:23 PM
it was pretty obvious that intrepd is a rogue by the way he refers to rogues as "Us" lmao

I have a rogue and a mage i quit the rogue once they became useless and started playing a mage a while ago

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:24 PM
So it wasn't unbalanced when rogues were destroying every class? You know the first three years of the game.....now it's rogues getting killed and all you see is crying. A buff for rogues won't balance anything
I Didn't said it was. It wasn't and now here is no balance as well. My main is tank and its since i play game. I had mage and rogue but i deleted it last time i quitted game. They dont cry, they ask to balance all 3 of classes and we all just see this buff isn't so useful. As for mage and tank nerf in pvp it wasn't needed.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 06:27 PM
I have a rogue and a mage i quit the rogue once they became useless and started playing a mage a while ago

ok buddy you can sit down now let the others talk ur bringing alot of false information into this thread and its not helping anyone.

Befs
07-22-2016, 06:27 PM
Because curse mechanics were not explained fully. It's designed to be extremely effective against DoT, which includes nox. If suddenly nox is doing more damage, sorcerers will use curse to make sure we don't use nox. So again, this isn't a buff but a nerf.

We've already has this exact buff anyways and I know exactly what happened.

SO basically you're mad because this will make sorcerers change their mindset and use curse more. This makes no sense since we could do exactly that right now. Also wouldn't mages using curse create an opportunity for the tank / mage since they'll receive less damage?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but right now it looks like this wouldn't make any difference with the actual function of curse vs. not bolt.

All this would do is make a mage a proper counter to the rogue, a rogue a counter to the tank, and so on. Isn't that balance?

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 06:28 PM
I don't know but you think it's funny? I have a rogue but i quit it so i turned to a mage once they became useless.
Mhmmmm.
[emoji6]

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:29 PM
ok buddy you can sit down now let the others talk ur bringing alot of false information into this thread and its not helping anyone.

I have the right to talk just like anyone else, what false informations? Cant you see that most of who's agreeing about this buff are mages? Because they know it will just kill rogues anyways and rogues do not want this buff.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 06:30 PM
I have the right to talk just like anyone else, what false informations? Cant you see that most of who's agreeing about this buff are mages? Because they know it will just kill rogues anyways and rogues do not want this buff.
And you are a magerogue hybrid.....[emoji6]

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:32 PM
And you are a magerogue hybrid.....[emoji6]

Says the one who owns a 46 rogue as well? :D

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:32 PM
I Didn't said it was. It wasn't and now here is no balance as well. My main is tank and its since i play game. I had mage and rogue but i deleted it last time i quitted game. They dont cry, they ask to balance all 3 of classes and we all just see this buff isn't so useful. As for mage and tank nerf in pvp it wasn't needed.
I've been playing mage for almost three years and rogue for two xD rogues broke pvp before and now that they aren't breaking it they're crying, you are a rogue that switched because mage were finally able to be useful...you don't understand what we had to go through when rogues would kill you through a shield and they even destroyed tanks..... now you're asking for it to go right back to rogue legends

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Says the one who owns a 46 rogue as well? :D
My rogue is 48. I played a rogue for 2 months while 56 was dead. (It has no gear or vanities) I don't claim to be a rogue though. Or a hybrid in your case.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 06:34 PM
SO basically you're mad because this will make sorcerers change their mindset and use curse more. This makes no sense since we could do exactly that right now. Also wouldn't mages using curse create an opportunity for the tank / mage since they'll receive less damage?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but right now it looks like this wouldn't make any difference with the actual function of curse vs. not bolt.

All this would do is make a mage a proper counter to the rogue, a rogue a counter to the tank, and so on. Isn't that balance?

I think you misunderstand this thread. The purpose of this thread is to make rogues useful, not make them even more useless. This change will encourage curse, which in turn encourages mage stack, which in turn promotes how useless rogue is in a team environment.

I'm not mad either, I'm just speaking with logic. Someone is free to prove me wrong on what I am saying, but the truth lies within itself. Additionally, using course would not create an opportunity for the tank/mage. If your DPS wipes, the rest of the team follows as well because you lose a lot of offensive damage. The negligible trade-off of losing an attack skill is worth it in this scenario.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:35 PM
I've been playing mage for almost three years and rogue for two xD rogues broke pvp before and now that they aren't breaking it they're crying, you are a rogue that switched because mage were finally able to be useful...you don't understand what we had to go through when rogues would kill you through a shield and they even destroyed tanks..... now you're asking for it to go right back to rogue legends

I actually play game since begging and i got experience on how rogues threat tanks and mages before. I used rogue and mage as alts to be clear and i pvp/pve only with tank so please dont say false info if you know nothing about me. I don't want back " rogue legends" cause i already played one. I just trying to ask for balance that will make rogues useful in clashes again and not more useless.
Balance is all we want to right?

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:36 PM
My rogue is 48. I played a rogue for 2 months while 56 was dead. (It has no gear or vanities) I don't claim to be a rogue though. Or a hybrid in your case.

Its almost the same case but i was a rogue and went to a mage once it died.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:38 PM
I think you misunderstand this thread. The purpose of this thread is to make rogues useful, not make them even more useless. This change will encourage curse, which in turn encourages mage stack, which in turn promotes how useless rogue is in a team environment.

I'm not mad either, I'm just speaking with logic. Someone is free to prove me wrong on what I am saying, but the truth lies within itself. Additionally, using course would not create an opportunity for the tank/mage. If your DPS wipes, the rest of the team follows as well because you lose a lot of offensive damage. The negligible trade-off of losing an attack skill is worth it in this scenario.

Maybe you misunderstood this thread it's to create balance not cater to rogues

Befs
07-22-2016, 06:39 PM

I'm just confused because I don't see why the rogue doesn't just target the tank with nox bolt then, it just seems to me that it would still be a proper buff.

Always feel free to correct me on any and all things PvP, I don't PvP regularly and I was just putting my thoughts into words.

P.S. I made a thread asking for help about 56 rogue for PvP, help is very appreciated:boxing:

Shelllz
Its almost the same case but i was a rogue and went to a mage once it died.
Well I have been a mage since day 1. Played rogue for almost 2 months (clashed on mage in 56 still) and after 56 picked up I dropped rogue. And the only reason I don't play it is 1) I can't afford gear for 2 toons and 2) I'm too lazy to sit in kt4 lvling.

DAmage126
Exactly. Even so rogues still complain about mage shield and jugg. Mages were pretty much useless before pvp and pve and when we finally get a bit of a break rogues start complaining and asking for nerfs because their reign has been loosened.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:40 PM
I actually play game since begging and i got experience on how rogues threat tanks and mages before. I used rogue and mage as alts to be clear and i pvp/pve only with tank so please dont say false info if you know nothing about me. I don't want back " rogue legends" cause i already played one. I just trying to ask for balance that will make rogues useful in clashes again and not more useless.
Balance is all we want to right?
I actually replied that to wrong person but since when is balance buffing the hell out of one class and asking for the others to be nerfed?

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Well I have been a mage since day 1. Played rogue for almost 2 months (clashed on mage in 56 still) and after 56 picked up I dropped rogue. And the only reason I don't play it is 1) I can't afford gear for 2 toons and 2) I'm too lazy to sit in kt4 lvling.

Only reason i went mage is because rogues are useless now

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
I actually replied that to wrong person but since when is balance buffing the hell out of one class and asking for the others to be nerfed?
Lol np. Quote him then [emoji14]

nerfing and buffing isn't balance here. At the end it dont make any difference or well makes it more unbalace. It goes to mage shield and tank heal. it wasn't completely needed. Imo they should make frist test server then apply all these things they want to and see how it gonna work. Also gaining feedback from players.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 06:45 PM
Okay, guys, let's not play stupid...here's a video of what happens to a rogue under curse:
https://youtu.be/RB5zy7EpPUQ

This is what is going to happen to us when you "buff" us. Keep in mind, this is just one noxious bolt. Only one! If I even dared to do more than one nox, I would die instantly. This video is instant proof that all this update will do is make rogue weaker. If we were wiping fast before, we are going to be wiped in a second by this proposed change.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Okay, guys, let's not play stupid...here's a video of what happens to a rogue under curse:
https://youtu.be/RB5zy7EpPUQ

This is what is going to happen to us when you "buff" us. Keep in mind, this is just one noxious bolt. Only one! If I even dared to do more than one nox, I would die instantly.
That is without any skills only ur nox not even pet damage or any mage rushing you

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Lol np. Quote him then [emoji14]

nerfing and buffing isn't balance here. At the end it dont make any difference or well makes it more unbalace. It goes to mage shield and tank heal. it wasn't completely needed. Imo they should make frist test server then apply all these things they want to and see how it gonna work. Also gaining feedback from players.

+1 and I agree with the test server but I don't agree with buffs and Nerf's weekly

Zeus
07-22-2016, 06:49 PM
That is without any skills only ur nox not even pet damage or any mage rushing you

Yes, that is exactly what this is. Only my nox, no other factors in play here.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:50 PM
+1 and I agree with the test server but I don't agree with buffs and Nerf's weekly
I dont either. That's why better solution is just do test server and apply all these buffs and nerfs there. Balance things out as fast and good as they can and then just patch it to game so none will be affected and it will make things more clear.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:50 PM
Yes, that is exactly what this is. Only my nox, no other factors in play here.

Watch people say this is edited

Zeus
07-22-2016, 06:52 PM
Mean like how rogues used to wipe put tanks and makes?

That has not been the case in over a year. You forget that I was a huge proponent in getting sorcerers buffed and making them useful. Please be realistic and objective. You and I both know what is true balance. I am only making 100% true statements here. Heck, I even went through the time to upload a video of what happens because people think we are clueless about our own class.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Mean like how rogues used to wipe put tanks and makes?

You're saying because rogues were OP before now they have to make them completely useless? U see that this damage was only from ONE nox, imagine 3 mages attacking you and pets also tanks axes? Its a guarantee death for a rogue

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:54 PM
That has not been the case in over a year. You forget that I was a huge proponent in getting sorcerers buffed and making them useful. Please be realistic and objective. You and I both know what is true balance. I am only making 100% true statements here. Heck, I even went through the time to upload a video of what happens because people think we are clueless about our own class.
How is buffing one class and nerfing two others achieving true balance?

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 06:56 PM
You're saying because rogues were OP before now they have to make them completely useless? U see that this damage was only from ONE nox, imagine 3 mages attacking you and pets also tanks axes? Its a guarantee death for a rogue

Mages were useless for years....rogues have felt this uselessness for a few months and that's it and sts is already working on fixing all of pvp to cater to rogue where were all of you besides Zeus when mages needed a hardcore buff?

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:56 PM
How is buffing one class and nerfing two others achieving true balance?

How is making one class useless and buffing 2 is achieving true balance?

intrepd
07-22-2016, 06:58 PM
Mages were useless for years....rogues have felt this uselessness for a few months and that's it and sts is already working on fixing all of pvp to cater to rogue where were all of you besides Zeus when mages needed a hardcore buff?
First of all mages were never useless they were needed in team even in the old days for mana, and haven't zeus stood up with mages dor buff before? Please look at my forum account I made it Apr 2016 that's after the buff by months no? Not like I stood against them

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:00 PM
First of all mages were never useless they were needed in team even in the old days for mana, and haven't zeus stood up with mages dor buff before? Please look at my forum account I made it Apr 2016 that's after the buff by months no? Not like I stood against them

We were mana pools and nothing else don't kid yourself guy

DAmage126
07-22-2016, 07:02 PM

"For mana" well mages aren't supposed to be a support class entirely they are also a damage dealing class that specializes in mob control and aoe they are supposed to do damage whats the point of a class if they are just gonna be a portable mana potion every once in awhile

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:02 PM
The only reason Zeus keeps asking for buff is because we have no rogues to play vs him. If we had rogue this wouldn't even come up as an issue. He wants to play vs 3 mages and kill them (something he has been doing) with less deaths to himself. In order for zeus to kill he has to die and rejoin his team. Which he does with great speed thanks to the venom set, and swapping to his gear while he is in the middle of running.

You're telling me that pvp is balanced now then?

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 07:03 PM
You're telling me that pvp is balanced now then?
Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

yubaraj
07-22-2016, 07:04 PM

Can you please list out what things you advocate for mage buff? Just a request

Btw I have seen you crying when mages got buffed. I can't recall much but when shield gave stun immunity, when lifegiver regrowth upgrade I have seen your utter dissatisfaction.

Sorry about going off topic.

About the rogue buff I was expecting that STS will think about giving them some survivability in clash situation but nope.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:04 PM
"For mana" well mages aren't supposed to be a support class entirely they are also a damage dealing class that specializes in mob control and aoe they are supposed to do damage whats the point of a class if they are just gonna be a portable mana potion every once in awhile
Since the beginning rogue stack was not any good not like mage stack have you not noticed? Mage got buffed when they were useless, now rogues are useless so they deserve a buff as well

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:05 PM

Thank you!!!!

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:06 PM
Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Sorry but how can a rogue clash against 3 mages? If she can't even participate in clash then it's not balanced, I see lots of rogues in magnum such as World Psychoshext Aviiici

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Since the beginning rogue stack was not any good not like mage stack have you not noticed? Mage got buffed when they were useless, now rogues are useless so they deserve a buff as well
Not sure where u have been because I clearly remember playing with Ctf and Leys on the same team. We used 2 rogues 2 tanks 1 mage many many times.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Can you please list out what things you advocate for mage buff? Just a request

Btw I have seen you crying when mages got buffed. I can't recall much but when shield gave stun immunity, when lifegiver regrowth upgrade I have seen your utter dissatisfaction.

Sorry about going off topic.

About the rogue buff I was expecting that STS will think about giving them some survivability in clash situation but nope.

The stun immunity, the increased damage reduction, the removal of debuffs, were suggestions that I had to sorcerer shield.

intrepd
Not sure where u have been because I clearly remember playing with Ctf and Leys on the same team. We used 2 rogues 2 tanks 1 mage many many times.

Sorry I'm talking about right now rogues are so worse than before, mages got their buff for balance so rogues deserves it too. They don't even have a spot in clash first answer this please
Dont you find it weird or unbalanced to always clash with 3 mages 2 tanks and no rogue both teams?

Shelllz
Sorry but how can a rogue clash against 3 mages? If she can't even participate in clash then it's not balanced, I see lots of rogues in magnum such as World Psychoshext Aviiici
U want lily who charges nox everytime to go against zeus? Or avicii who has major ping issues most of the time(also on an opposite time zone), compared to Zeus 40 ping. Shext is good but different time zone. Any other ideas?

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 07:12 PM
Sorry I'm talking about right now rogues are so worse than before, mages got their buff for balance so rogues deserves it too. They don't even have a spot in clash first answer this please
Dont you find it weird or unbalanced to always clash with 3 mages 2 tanks and no rogue both teams?
OMFG If I HAD A ROGUE TO PUT ON MY TEAM I WOULD.
can u read that over and over again until u finally get it. Thanks

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:14 PM
OMFG If I HAD A ROGUE TO PUT ON MY TEAM I WOULD.
can u read that over and over again until u finally get it. Thanks

Right now 3 mages takes out a rogue easily in clash so basically you're asking for them to wait until you find a rogue or easier buff rogue to be able to clash and participate? Answer please

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 07:15 PM
U clearly stated "since the begining" I gave examples of rogue stack. Which u followed up by "I'm speaking as of now"
So which one is it. Since begining or now?

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 07:16 PM
I have seen 2 mages and 1 rouge taking out 3 mages easily it all depends on the chemistry of the team, there is strategy involved.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:17 PM
U clearly stated "since the begining" I gave examples of rogue stack. Which u followed up by "I'm speaking as of now"

I said since the beginning about the stack not you using a rogue, so please answer the last question, want them to be waiting you till you find a rogue to use or just fix it up? That's insane because a rogue can't survive 3 mages means that that rogue can't clash until u guys find a rogue

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:18 PM

Since the beginning of right now

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 07:21 PM
I said since the beginning about the stack not you using a rogue, so please answer the last question, want them to be waiting you till you find a rogue to use or just fix it up? That's insane because a rogue can't survive 3 mages means that that rogue can't clash until u guys find a rogue
Ofc a rogue can survive 3 mages. It takes a different type of skill than maxed out gear

DAmage126
07-22-2016, 07:23 PM
they quit not because rogues are useless now, but because they are at a similar level of play as mages and tanks now and they cant stand not dominating all pvp situtations anymore

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 07:23 PM
Since the beginning of right now
LMFAO
+20

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Ofc a rogue can survive 3 mages. It takes a different type of skill than maxed out gear

I would like your guild to find a rogue anytime soon and record to show ill be against buffing rogues then, don't tell me that you don't have a rogue please it only takes 1 hour or 2 to clash, set up 3 mages vs 1 rogue 2 mages clash ofc 2 tanks and record it, but against the same players you guys always clash not new ones, thank you

donniezhibet
07-22-2016, 07:25 PM
What about nekro shield and koruption pool??? Please nerf koruption, i hate that pool.. :)

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:26 PM
they quit not because rogues are useless now, but because they are at a similar level of play as mages and tanks now and they cant stand not dominating all pvp situtations anymore

+1000
#11chars

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 07:26 PM

In the arcane legends of today, no rogue (regardless of gear or skill) can survive when 3 mages are intent on wiping that rogues existence from a PvP clash.

Didn't you drop your mic earlier?

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 07:31 PM
In the arcane legends of today, no rogue (regardless of gear or skill) can survive when 3 mages are intent on wiping that rogues existence from a PvP clash.

Didn't you drop your mic earlier?

maybe brush up your protection skills and rouges will be able to survive, its all about team work

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 07:33 PM
"Taking equal damage to what is dealt" is seen as a solve for the rogue classes current problem in PvP clashes, in light of the noxus bolt skill upgrade?

With all due respect, we don't seem to be getting anywhere and the future doesn't seem any brighter in this case.

Impliment a class restriction in PvP and save us all the hassle.

- I am a warrior.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:35 PM
We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass.

Rogues are meant to die quickly but still be able to deal damage and right now a rogue with arc bow or dags can kill if they're careful you guys just want to rule pvp again

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:35 PM
maybe brush up your protection skills and rouges will be able to survive, its all about team work

Then show us how you survive or prove it? All what you and some are saying that rogues are fine right now yet none uses them, are you sure ur in the right thread or ur talking about PvE? No rogue is used in pvp only times rogues can survive are when they fight under geared players or rogues in opposite team

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 07:36 PM

As far as protecting a "glass cannon" goes. Glass will eventually break when up against iron hammers.

Especially when there is more glass than cannon.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:37 PM
It's called being sarcastic. Something a trash talker like you wouldn't have a clue about.

Like how u been making fun of people here including me? Does this count as a trash talk? Just curious

Kaziscate
07-22-2016, 07:37 PM
I feel like buffing Noxious Bolt's poison damage is great in PvE,but in PvP it's just yet another benefit for the 2 other classes. Buffing the initial damage of Noxious Bolt would help out Rogues. Also,just a reminder,please make sure that any changes made to the classes meant to smoothen out the PvP meta doesn't negatively impact the PvE meta. :)

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 07:38 PM
Then show us how you survive or prove it? All what you and some are saying that rogues are fine right now yet none uses them, are you sure ur in the right thread or ur talking about PvE? No rogue is used in pvp only times rogues can survive are when they fight under geared players or rogues in opposite team

Rouges are never meant to be the tanky type in every mmo they always have the lowest defense but their great damage makes up for it.

Zynzyn
07-22-2016, 07:38 PM
Rogues - Starks
Warriors - Targaryens
Mages - Lannisters

House + Location Buffs: The White Walkers

Winter is Coming.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 07:39 PM
Rouges are never meant to be the tanky type in every mmo they always have the lowest defense but their great damage makes up for it.

When the heals are outhealing everything, what great damage are you talking about?

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:39 PM

We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass.
You aren't meant to survive everything you're meant to kill before getting killed or firing from the back field

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:40 PM

Rogues* are not tanky at all now but this nox buff is not helpful for PvP but for PvE what I'm asking for is to find another way to fix this either stop the stack classes by creating a new map with class restriction to stop it or by buffing

intrepd
07-22-2016, 07:43 PM
I have not made fun of anyone here. U clearly don't see my point of NOT HAVING ROGUES. And u claimed to never been a mage.

I was not a mage by that time yet I have made a mage few weeks ago what is the issue with this? Oh please look up at your posts was that not making fun? Ok how do you make fun of people then?

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:45 PM
Lol at everyone saying you can't survive this is in one of the first paragraphs on this post mad by vroom

without removing the Glass.

extrapayah
07-22-2016, 07:50 PM
anyway, i think you can't compare the situation with when the nox mastery was giving 200% damage,
because with this buff, you don't need to extend your nox duration to get 200% tick damage

still, the current mechanism that return damage without calculating damage dealt is not fair, because player can't control number of ticks anytime they want
risk of giving (small) additional damage over time has not been proportional in this game, both in pve (for aggro and curse effect) and pvp (for curse and juggernaut self-heal)

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:54 PM

Please what is this then? And I thought you hate when people talk crap about you but you have no issue making fun of people? I was a rogue who quit and made a mage by that time I had no mage so I said I was not a mage.
That's not talking crap that's outing a liar

Amsosorry
07-22-2016, 07:55 PM
U want lily who charges nox everytime to go against zeus? Or avicii who has major ping issues most of the time(also on an opposite time zone), compared to Zeus 40 ping. Shext is good but different time zone. Any other ideas?

So you dont want rogues getting buffed because your having a problem with zues having op ping and being to op for your rogues? -.-

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:56 PM
I like how every rogue here is ignoring this

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:59 PM
So you dont want rogues getting buffed because your having a problem with zues having op ping and being to op for your rogues? -.-

Rogues are getting a buff and they're still crying

Zeus
07-22-2016, 08:00 PM
Rogues are getting a buff and they're still crying

It's because it's not a buff.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:03 PM
It's because it's not a buff.

We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass
See the problem here is you want to remove the glass and still have the cannon you can't have it all dude..

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:06 PM
We believe Rogues should take on the role of a "Glass Cannon". They should deal high amounts of damage, mostly focused on a single target, while being squishy if not careful. We want to continue improving this Cannon aspect of Rogues, without removing the Glass
See the problem here is you want to remove the glass and still have the cannon you can't have it all dude..

Mage have all that dude, a really strong shield, a really high damage and also you have almost same skill that aimed shot ( Light ), so please try be a fair player.

Everyone knows that the nox "Improvenent" isn't really something usefull, noxious bolt can do 500 damage by their ticks now with another 500 damage isn't simply enough.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 08:06 PM
That's not talking crap that's outing a liar

What right do you have to call me a liar or even how are you sure of that? I started a mage few weeks ago go look at that thread date

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Mage have all that dude, a really strong shield, a really high damage and also you have almost same skill that aimed shot ( Light ), so please try be a fair player.

Everyone knows that the nox "Improvenent" isn't really something usefull, noxious bolt can do 500 damage by their ticks now with another 500 damage isn't simply enough.
But mages aren't meant to be a glass cannon as rogues are, were support and high damage. And honestly lightning bolt in no way compares to aim before or after nerf

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:09 PM

have you played mage before? mages hit no where near as rouges do

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:11 PM
What right do you have to call me a liar or even how are you sure of that? I started a mage few weeks ago go look at that thread date
Yawn OK little guy

Zynzyn
07-22-2016, 08:11 PM

The Cannon is not cannon enough, its a Water Gun and it encourages Mage stacking with mages who use curse.

Simple example:

Aimshot under Curse : Attack once, damage reflected is once only.

Nox under Curse: Attack once, the DOT ticks cause repetitive damage reflection. And the current amount of ticking damage is not worth the risk of repeated damage reflection over time.

Imo this cannot be a proper option to resolve class-stacking unless the ticking damage is extraordinary and if thats the case it might toss balance out the door in occasional non-mage scenarios. Open to trying it out though for a test-run.

*My solution for balance issues:

1. Do not buff/nerf any class.

2. Separate Teamfight Arena and 1vs1 Arena in every sense. Clearly demarcate PVP into Clash and Duel. The root of imbalance is that players play both solo and teamfight in the same arena and then complain. And its a true fact that most biased feedback regarding genuine teamfight issues is coloured by anxieties about inter-class dueling and vice versa.

3. Implement separate background modifiers for each arena. Example: More Damage for Clash Arena and Less Damage for 1v1.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:13 PM
I think rouges are trying to get a huge advantage out of this thread, i say close this thread and sts should bring this update next week and see how it goes.

intrepd
07-22-2016, 08:13 PM

A mage can nuke a shieldless rogue with just few secs, are they suppose to be this way without being glass?

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:14 PM
The Cannon is not cannon enough, its a Water Gun and it encourages Mage stacking with mages who use curse.

Simple example:

Aimshot under Curse : Attack once, damage reflected is once only.

Nox under Curse: The DOT attack causes repetitive damage reflection. And the current amount of ticking damage is not worth the risk of repeated damage reflection over time.

Imo this cannot be a proper option o resolve class-stacking unless the ticking damage is extraordinary and if thats the case it might toss balance out the door. Open to trying it out though for a test-run.
Then buff the cannon not the glass man look at this thread the replies are almost all cries about not being able to SURVIVE in clash and very few are asking for a damage increase of any sort

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 08:14 PM
Where have I stated that? Please quote me if I have ever said he's too op for our rogues.

Zynzyn
07-22-2016, 08:16 PM
I think rouges are trying to get a huge advantage out of this thread, i say close this thread and sts should bring this update next week and see how it goes.

If rogues try to godmode and give misleading feedback, it will only make other classes quit and make rogues end up in empty pvp rooms. Unhealthy for the game we all love. Nobody wants that. I see substantiated and educated feedback from some rogues here which is a good thing.

Deathclaw
A mage can nuke a shieldless rogue with just few secs, are they suppose to be this way without being glass?

A rouge can nuke a tank and a mage with one single hit from my experience, mages cannot one hit its far from it

Valkiryas

Yes I have a LvL 46 Mage Full Arcane Gear ( Nekro Pet ), and mages can crit almost as high as like rogues, what make me upset is the greedy mages, they know that the light critical is just 500 damage less than aimed, with same CD and along with the super strong shield is just another invencible class in VS and Clash.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:17 PM
Yes I have a LvL 46 Mage Full Arcane Gear ( Nekro Pet ), and mages can crit almost as high as like rogues, what make me upset is the greedy mages, they know that the light critical is just 500 damage less than aimed, with same CD and along with the super strong shield is just another invencible class in VS and Clash.

In the three years I've been playing mage I've never critted anywhere near what I can on my rogue with less gears

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 08:17 PM
And duh, I'm not gonna put a rogue who has 3k ping vs a rogue who has 40 ping.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Ur saying that a mage who crit 3.8k is the same as rogue who crits 5-6k?
Kk u must have some crazy op mage.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:20 PM
Where have I stated that? Please quote me if I have ever said he's too op for our rogues.

Well you stated that rogues are " Fine " , sorry but that's far away from reallity.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:22 PM
Ur saying that a mage who crit 3.8k is the same as rogue who crits 5-6k?
Kk u must have some crazy op mage.

Arcane Staff - Underhul Set - Ring and Planar Pendand full excellent Mind and Nekro as pet.

Average gear for twink, and I can Crit around 4.5K, a rogue can Crit around 5K, sorry but you are lying too much.

Shelllz
07-22-2016, 08:24 PM
Arcane Staff - Underhul Set - Ring and Planar Pendand full excellent Mind and Nekro as pet.

Average gear for twink, and I can Crit around 4.5K, a rogue can Crit around 5K, sorry but you are lying too much.
Whew so on a lvl 46 mage u crit another player 4.5k?
I'm lvl 56 and my crit is 3.4-3.6k.
Rogue with decent gear can crit 5.5k+
I have 6k hp and I get 1 shot w.o a shield. Not sure what game you are playing

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:25 PM

A rouge can hit 5-6k definitely if they have the right gear, when i played rouge on my lv 49 i was able to crit 5k easily on a mage.

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm lvl 56 and my crit is 3.8-4k.

In a clash scenario, while providing much support in terms of healing the team and having the ability to survive for long periods with rotating shields and invincibility, a mage such as yourself should not be doing such damage.

You aren't a glass cannon but essentially a paladin cannon.

We warriors have the paladin part but not as much cannon as yourselves.

Hpnvx
07-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Lmfao I swear you mages make me laugh with all this bs hahaha xD

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:29 PM

The lying game

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:30 PM
I'm lvl 56 and my crit is 3.8-4k.

I am playing same game as you, I just tested my critical on clash and VS.... even at twink 46 rogue doesn't have a right place.

The damage reduction from shield is just ridiculous, a critical from Zinexxx ( Rogue 46 Maxed ) just make me 1.3K critical with my shield ( My HP is 5.1K ) while I can Crit 3.5K in that rogue while I am using my shield.... That's all the story.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:31 PM

I have played mage as well and the average damage i hit on my mage is around 1.8k-2.3k with a nekro shield on and this is only if the rouge has a nekro shield

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:32 PM
Lmfao I swear you mages make me laugh with all this bs hahaha xD

Oh look it's the guy that's been crying about a free pet for a month

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:33 PM
A rouge can hit 5-6k definitely if they have the right gear, when i played rouge on my lv 49 i was able to crit 5k easily on a mage.

Sure rogues can do a high damage with the Shield off, while the shield is active they're Tanks + Rogues, that's senseless, I am not saying that mages should be the " Support Class " but they're became the actual rogues with a beastly shield.

Who need a rogue now? A mage have higher damage, crazy DOT and a way stronger shield than warrior's heal.... Senseless.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:36 PM
I have played mage as well and the average damage i hit on my mage is around 1.8k-2.3k with a nekro shield on and this is only if the rouge has a nekro shield

That's with the 40% damage reduction, that mean that if the rogue doesn't have the short buff shield from Nekro then a mage can Crit a rogue with around 3K - 4.5K critical, no counting the other offensive skills and the superb shield.

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Thanks to those playing the mage class that have truthfully pointed out the rogue class having problems in PvP clash scenario's currently.

Can we have some aspect of truth coming from the rest of the mage community on this issue?

False comments to ensure the rogue class doesn't gain a well needed change now will only hurt you more when the developers themselves uncover the real truth.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:37 PM
Sure rogues can do a high damage with the Shield off, while the shield is active they're Tanks + Rogues, that's senseless, I am not saying that mages should be the " Support Class " but they're became the actual rogues with a beastly shield.

Who need a rogue now? A mage have higher damage, crazy DOT and a way stronger shield than warrior's heal.... Senseless.

When the mage shield is off that's when the rouge is supposed to attack, the reason mage shield was buffed back then was due to rouges hitting harder than they should .If they make the shield weaker again then another issue will arise.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Thanks to those playing the mage class that have truthfully pointed out the rogue class having problems in PvP clash scenario's currently.

Can we have some aspect of truth coming from the rest of the mage community on this issue.

False comments to ensure the rogue class doesn't gain a well needed change now will only hurt you more when the developers themselves uncover the real truth.

THANKS! I asked a buff for mages in the past for their shield ( I had a level 10 Twink in those times ), we are not asking an exquisite buff, just a way to bee enough competitive.

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 08:39 PM
When the mage shield is off that's when the rouge is supposed to attack, the reason mage shield was buffed back then was due to rouges hitting harder than they should .If they make the shield weaker again then another issue will arise.
Stacking mages should solve that issue although it won't be as broken a scenario as it is currently.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:40 PM
That's with the 40% damage reduction, that mean that if the rogue doesn't have the short buff shield from Nekro then a mage can Crit a rogue with around 3K - 4.5K critical, no counting the other offensive skills and the superb shield.

I never seen a mage hitting 4k+ on a rouge ur armor must be really low then for a mage to be hitting this hard.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:42 PM

Not at all, well try think about this scenario :

A mage attacks a rogue with the Shield on, my average with my shield on 5/5 is around 15 seconds or more and with almost 70% damage reduction.

You're saying that a rogue SHOULD wait untill shield goes off .... Mmmm in 15 seconds a mage can kill a rogue ....

Our survivality is just way too low.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:42 PM

Can we have some aspect of truth coming from the rest of the mage community on this issue.

What exactly is the real truth? That rogues aren't tanks with impossibly high amount of damage anymore and now they don't know how to play their class because for three years they've been oneshotting everything?
Or is it the truth that there's no reason for any buff besides a damage buff unlike what all these rogues are all asking for which is survivability which isn't what they need...
They're glass cannons not meant to survive everything put forth...they're meant to be more crafty when trying to get a kill not be able to one-shot through anything

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:44 PM
I never seen a mage hitting 4k+ on a rouge ur armor must be really low then for a mage to be hitting this hard.

You're clearly don't play PvP at 56, that's why I stoped playing Rogue, a rogue without Nekro shield is just paper, a Got several times 4.6K critical from mages ( My rogues used to have 6.3K heal, 2.1K armor and 1.3 Damage, please don't tell me that I am undergeared )

Breakingbadxx
Remove the aspect of the nekro shield and you will see such ever so often.

The 40% damage reduction from nekro seems to have blinded most on how much lethal damage mages have the potential to deliver.

Deathclaw
Stacking mages should solve that issue although it won't be as broken a scenario as it is currently.

What about stacking tanks? stacking tanks is also an issue here.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:46 PM
Remove the aspect of the nekro shield and you will see such ever so often.

The 40% damage reduction from nekro seems to have blinded most on how much lethal damage mages have the potential to deliver.

This happens every so often....not every time

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 08:47 PM
A tank stack is beatable with the correct team setup (although, I have pointed out introducing a class restriction).

There have been cases (even recently) of beating a team of 5 warriors in PvP using at least 1 rogue on the opposing team.

A mage stack is currently broken and can't be beaten without a mirror of the same classes.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:48 PM
This happens every so often....not every time

Let's take in count that Nekro's shield doesn't longer more than 8 seconds while mages got a higher damage reduction that is longer.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Let's take in count that Nekro's shield doesn't longer more than 8 seconds while mages got a higher damage reduction that is longer.

Lol what's the point?
You want to have crazy dps a shield a one shot technique and what else? Where does it stop dude
I mean you already tried saying that mages crit as much as rogues which we both know isn't true..

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:51 PM

A mage's stack + Korruption is more deadly than a stack of warriors.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Lol what's the point?
You want to have crazy dps a shield a one shot technique and what else? Where does it stop dude
I mean you already tried saying that mages crit as much as rogues which we both know isn't true..

I am not saying that rogues should have a crazy shield, but as you can see, actually a rogue is like another mage but without a shield, I am poiting that rogues are the lesser class, in vs and clash.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:54 PM
You're clearly don't play PvP at 56, that's why I stoped playing Rogue, a rogue without Nekro shield is just paper, a Got several times 4.6K critical from mages ( My rogues used to have 6.3K heal, 2.1K armor and 1.3 Damage, please don't tell me that I am undergeared )

I hit 3,6k max on a rouge without a nekro shield and i have more than average gear, your exaggerating a little too much in implying a mage hitting 4,6k critical that's not true

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 08:55 PM
I hit 3,6k max on a rouge without a nekro shield and i have more than average gear, your exaggerating a little too much in implying a mage hitting 4,6k critical that's not true

Well I'll need to take a screenshoot about how much my mage can Crit on an average rogue, I am not saying that's high as like a rogue, but is enough high to kill a rogue within 2 skills ( In case that Light and Fireball Crits )

Hpnvx
07-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Of course it is. Add a rogue on opposite team, and see how fast they'll get nuked not even having enough time to put in some sort of dmg

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Well I'll need to take a screenshoot about how much my mage can Crit on an average rogue, I am not saying that's high as like a rogue, but is enough high to kill a rogue within 2 skills ( In case that Light and Fireball Crits )

bear in my that fireball takes long to charge , the rouges can easily defend themselves when this is done

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 09:00 PM
I am not saying that rogues should have a crazy shield, but as you can see, actually a rogue is like another mage but without a shield, I am poiting that rogues are the lesser class, in vs and clash.

But that's not true. Mages are support and dps rogues are pure paper dps and that's how it was supposed to be in the first place but for three years y'all were too tanky and and now that you aren't as tanky you die slot more there is no Nerf/buff needed class restrictions what's needed..

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 09:03 PM
rouges have the ability to dodge almost every auto attacks , the ability to avoid stuns through the razor, they rejoin x100 times faster than any other class. Rouges are already op with their one hit and with the nox buff coming they will be more dangerous than they are already in my opinion.

Breakingbadxx
07-22-2016, 09:03 PM
The current issue rogues are having in a PvP clash scenario can be seen very clearly in a 5 rogue's vs 5 mage's clash, without using the pet 'Nekro'.

With the broken healing, shielding and invulnerability rotations the mage side has, in a regular scenario of equal gear, no mage should die before all rogues are wiped within seconds.

Add in a few warriors to taunt and draw the majority of the damage the mage should be taking away from the mage and you get an even more broken set up.

In a scenario of 5 rogue's vs 5 warrior's, the rogues would have a chance at breaking the heal and juggernaut rotations and have a more prolonged battle. But in essence, we warriors should be the paladins. NOT MAGES.

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 09:04 PM
But that's not true. Mages are support and dps rogues are pure paper dps and that's how it was supposed to be in the first place but for three years y'all were too tanky and and now that you aren't as tanky you die slot more there is no Nerf/buff needed class restrictions what's needed..

You played rogue before or now?...

Isn't a class anymore, and isn't fun die like animals for almost any skills at least before mages where needed because their support, now rogues doesn't have any support / survivality / damage output ( Warriors with their OP Juggernaut ) and mages with their superb shield.

What rogues got? Razor Shield with 10% damage reduction and "Tips" to use shadow veil in PvP .... enough said.

Deathclaw
07-22-2016, 09:05 PM

there should be a pet restriction then lol , the problem lies in kor

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 09:09 PM
rouges have the ability to dodge almost every auto attacks , the ability to avoid stuns through the razor, they rejoin x100 times faster than any other class. Rouges are already op with their one hit and with the nox buff coming they will be more dangerous than they are already in my opinion.

Sorry but since when a "Chance to Dodge" an AUTOATTACK is a good thing? And Razor Shield is just another Skill to try be enough competitive but as I said 10% damage reduction is not right.

And IF rogues use Nox then rogues need to sacrifice that " Awesome " razor shield skill, and about rejoin 100X faster? What are you talking about?

Breakingbadxx
The problem lies in the mage class having more survivability than they should in a PvP clash scenario, taking into account their damage output.

Heck, increase the shield damage reduction and healing potential of the mage class and warriors may become unnecessary in PvP clash scenario's. We may all then welcome clashes with 5 mage's on one team before we consider mage stacking broken.

Hpnvx

Even if you remove korr there still paper

Valkiryas
07-22-2016, 09:11 PM
The problem lies in the mage class having more survivability than they should in a PvP clash scenario, taking into account their damage output.

The problem lies in mages having a higher survivality than warriors and almost same damage output as like rogues, in any eyes that's not balanced.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 09:15 PM
You played rogue before or now?...

Isn't a class anymore, and isn't fun die like animals for almost any skills at least before mages where needed because their support, now rogues doesn't have any support / survivality / damage output ( Warriors with their OP Juggernaut ) and mages with their superb shield.

What rogues got? Razor Shield with 10% damage reduction and "Tips" to use shadow veil in PvP .... enough said.

Ibe stated this already but I've been playing mage three years and rogue for two years and I can tell you I crit higher on my undergeared rogue than with my decently geared mage