PDA

View Full Version : All cares about pvp, what about pve?

onadraosari
07-22-2016, 05:42 PM
In last time in forum mostly all discussions about pvp
Sts trying to make pvp balance, its good
But what about pve??? Its very boring there
Soon event will end and will be very boring, and in game a lot of pve players
Wud be nuce to see new tomb in pve, new place for farm locks. Or at least something that can make pve not boring

Justg
07-22-2016, 05:48 PM
In last time in forum mostly all discussions about pvp
Sts trying to make pvp balance, its good
But what about pve??? Its very boring there
Soon event will end and will be very boring, and in game a lot of pve players
Wud be nuce to see new tomb in pve, new place for farm locks. Or at least something that can make pve not boring

Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 05:50 PM
Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?

How about a new tombs like planar but with glint mobs or a new arena with bosses from tinindrin up. Or a tombs like kraag and watchers but more difficult

Befs
07-22-2016, 05:56 PM
I want a map that is actually difficult to farm, and pays accordingly.

A similar layout to the planar tombs would be incredible! With a quest line for a new mythic ring (to replace arcane), and farmable gear and pets, since currently the top notch armors and helms for 56 are only 10k each.

P.S. LOVE your game, and keep up the amazing work.

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Alright, let's talk!

We like to farm everything that worth to be farmed :)
Actually km3 is easy and nice way to get some golds. Golden elite runner and golden normal/heteric chests ( i not sure name is good) are also nice way to get some daily gold.
Challenges like planar tombs mixed with arena would be fun. You enter room and killing mobs. Coming to boss and its make room closed as in arena. There would be few stages of it. Can be 3 or 4. What about glinstone tombs ?:)
It gonna be elite ofc timed and non-timed. Bosses and mobs will be taken from both rengol and underhul maps. Some drop from underhul maps is welcome and ofcouse dont forget to add more new useful stuff. I actually tombs lover and i can run planar tombs with friends over and over again without getting bored. As planar fragments drop in planar tombs then in glinstone tombs every run after killing boss would drop glinstone/underhul coins.
1 coin for first level of tombs
2 coins for second and third level and 3 for last.
Cool title and achievement points are welcome as well.

onadraosari
07-22-2016, 06:05 PM
glin tombs is awsm idea. Also new bosses and loot in arena chests. I like locks farming, and i want to see new farming map/tomb

Ardbeg
07-22-2016, 06:11 PM
The best farming addition ever was the planar tombs. Here's why:
- It was hard to run and needed a party.
- imbued gear not only looked gorgeous, but was also the best pve and pvp gear available.
- even unsuccessful runs helped save up towards breeze, an awesome pet till now.
- the whole recipe mechanism provided plenty of opportunities to make gold for all tiers of players

Opposed to that the Arena only made rogues happy with the enraged dps check to the point that all tanks had to make rogues to keep up with farming.

Vixenne
07-22-2016, 06:12 PM
Is there any chance we could have a female enemy boss like an Evil Queen or an Exiled Rogue plotting revenge on Arlorians?

Carapace
07-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Is there any chance we could have a female enemy boss like an Evil Queen or an Exiled Rogue plotting revenge on Arlorians?

Have you been reading my notes? I think you've been reading my notes...

Carapace
07-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Fear not, we are actively working on new PvE related content almost all of the time with new twists and turns as we go. The current PvP discussion is important but it's certainly not our only focus!

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Yeah.. Ann in death city seems feel lonely

yubaraj
07-22-2016, 06:24 PM
I wish STS could give us a new treasure map where we can get some good drops or pets or good amount of gold. We can collect some treasure chest some gold after killing hard hard treasure guardians. Make it daily to abuse it.

And this map is only accessible by killing some elite boss that drops a pieces of map. Like we do for nekro collecting parchments and stuffs. After having a map we have a option to sell it and obviously use it.

I couldn't describe more or in detail .

tips ; in this map case we are not crafting nekro. We are crafting full map which give access to treasure map.

Dynimite
07-22-2016, 06:25 PM
I'd like to see cryostar on permanently and the other timed map (I forgot the name) It seems to me people come on more when those maps are open. I hate that I have to wait a day to farm for my set items

Vixenne
07-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Have you been reading my notes? I think you've been reading my notes...

O_O I've done nothing at all! *runs away with crumpled paper in hand*

Yeah.. Ann in death city seems feel lonely

Yea she came into mind but it got me thinking: we got Warrior type bosses, Mutated Gigantic Mages (Ferrix and PT2 boss sorry I'm horrible with names), even a Dual Wielding Daggers Orc smashing our heads. Any thoughts Jaril has a lover or lady general? XD Or just a mysterious woman looking at Arlor from afar saying, "One day, I will burn Arlor to dust."

resurrected
07-22-2016, 06:29 PM

Yea she came into mind but it got me thinking: we got Warrior type bosses, Mutated Gigantic Mages (Ferrix and PT2 boss sorry I'm horrible with names), even a Dual Wielding Daggers Orc smashing our heads. Any thoughts Jaril has a lover or lady general? XD Or just a mysterious woman looking at Arlor from afar saying, "One day, I will burn Arlor to dust."

I guess you mean sorrax xD
Hahaha Hope soon come some dark devil queen.

extrapayah
07-22-2016, 06:30 PM
niceee, quick skill switch system for pve will be great, and ability to change pet even if the aa is on cooldown, but ofc the cooldown should be maintained
and we need some unique drop or increased drop chance of certain set items to elite heston preston and elite jardis
and yes, beetleborn/insecticide market had been destroyed by the current rotting armor that are looted a lot by people who's opening crates (crates items always destroy the market of equal stats of farmed items), but it won't be a problem, if you can release new pink armor to be farmed, or simply buff that cryostar battlegear that is dropped from elite cryostar (it has worse stats than the current l56 armors)

and please, more reasonable drop rate...

Rehired
07-22-2016, 06:31 PM
Alright, let's talk!

How about scaling arena to higher lvl bosses. Giving the arena a type of currency to buy things there. Maybe even adding stuff worth it in those Arena Master Chests.

I like to farm locks because farming them is the most efficient and pays for now long it took you to get it. 6-8k for 3-5min! COUNT ME IN. But I would love for there to be something else to farm, like recipe drops or something.

Farming cryos or other locked chests but in a new map. I like km3 but after running it so much I would just like something new to look at. How about an arcane or mythic item that allows to add more slots to your weapon or armor.

Something fairly tough to get, so the average new player doesn't get it easily but it's not impossible but not to easy that the price will be as cheap as cracked water jewels.

OMG Sts! Why you torture me! At least give me 1 gold for selling these jewels. You gotta help me out lol. Jk I don't need the money but it would be exceedingly helpful to get some currency from the unusable jewels.

Safiras
07-22-2016, 06:46 PM
No more locked crate farming... if there's anything that's slpwly suffocating this game it's locked crates. Everything that's good and OP comes from locked crates and as a result the loot from even elite maps becomes trash and not worth farming.

Don't ask people what they like to farm now, because there is nothing really good to farm. In seasons past there were weapons and gear to farm because these farmed gear actually surpassed the gear that we entered the expansion with. Till now, nothing has surpassed the Glintstone/Underhul gear in terms of usefulness except possibly the Banished gear, which is at the moment incredibly rare and difficult to get. The novelty of the new maps wore out long ago and many people have stopped farming them because of the difficulty and death farm. I would really like to earn some gold farming new gears with an improvement in stats that would make others want to farm and buy it for themselves.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 07:11 PM
Fear not, we are actively working on new PvE related content almost all of the time with new twists and turns as we go. The current PvP discussion is important but it's certainly not our only focus!

Scale and update arena with a daily and a npc that has useful items would be great as well

acewasabi
07-22-2016, 07:46 PM
Alright, let's talk!

I'd like a new boss or tomb, that can only be accessed by farming ingredients from elite bosses to craft a portal/altar. Altar is consumed on use but only one altar is needed per party. Maybe when altar is used it can grant bonus crafting ingredient like dolls. In this new zone a recipe will drop for craftable arcane belt or armor, as well as new vanities and a craftable mythic pet sort of like Stampy :)

Otahaanak
07-22-2016, 07:49 PM
A couple of things that have yet to be mentioned:
Maybe some non-tradeable drops? Especially if concerned about market saturation. The Blue founder Mage helm and armor would be an incredible vanity, or even the purple set (same look as blue).

One other thing would be to add multiple locations / maps, to add variety to the farming grind. One map that is farmed to death will get boring for all quickly. Even if you re-tool the loot on an older map, as you did with Northal.

Not a fan of scaling arena due for all the reasons already mentioned. Unless you want to bring a war only and Mage only area.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

Suentous PO
07-22-2016, 10:39 PM
Farming was always successful in pl because a usable set is farmable every cap. Seems here the (usually) best and sometimes necessary gear and pets are not always availiable without an event or plat to pop crates and elixir up.
I just returned and started from scratch and without a current event, km3 is the best time to money making situation I see for newer people. It's easy to level up with the new quest rewards, not to mention the 250 (?) plat to get to 46.
What's a person to do when they can level up easily, then hit a wall where the farmable gear won't get a smurf too far against an orc unless you have plat?

I looked up requirements of some notable pve guilds for my class (Mage), generally it was; 4K + health, 1k damage, 1k armor, and often "infamous" title. That's where I hit a wall doing anything other than km3 and saving up sales of crates to buy gear to get there. Luckily I can do free plat, I know some can't.

Simply- make usable gear always farmable, with a decent drop rate. Make another slightly better set, or vanities crate exclusive to keep that revenue for you, while maintaining that some poor newb might be able to compete endgame for free albeit with a small disadvantage.

Also personally, I've never met a pl convert to al that didn't prefer the join system of pl ( never asked Befs Zues or Energerzeric doe).

Anyona
07-22-2016, 11:19 PM
Alright, let's talk!

Would love to see lvl 56 imbued type of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recipe
07-22-2016, 11:48 PM
Alright, let's talk!

Ok how about make a new recipe for something like a new arc ring into a arc cryo ring and make new tombs also another place to farm . And other things to farm other than km3 . Make new mythic gear or a new set gear make the game more playable, and makes ppl wake up and be happy to get on the game to something amazing .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Zylx
07-22-2016, 11:49 PM
Rather than an "elite" kind of content, why not make something casual? I cant seriously be the only person who does not enjoy spending more than 10 minutes in one map. My days of hardcore gaming are behind me. I used to be able to spend hours playing video games, but now not only my active schedule gets in the way, but my energy and willingness to play anything has diminished.

The game's only fun for people like me lies in PvP, where you can log in and play for 5 minutes and still be amused and experience something new. Idc about increasing my virtual wealth, idc about farming. It's all too repetitive. It's nice that STS is paying attention to PVP, which imo is the most important aspect of the game. If only there was a PvP mode where everyone is given equally balanced stats and remain anonymous.

Recipe
07-23-2016, 12:31 AM
Rather than an "elite" kind of content, why not make something casual? I cant seriously be the only person who does not enjoy spending more than 10 minutes in one map. My days of hardcore gaming are behind me. I used to be able to spend hours playing video games, but now not only my active schedule gets in the way, but my energy and willingness to play anything has diminished.

The game's only fun for people like me lies in PvP, where you can log in and play for 5 minutes and still be amused and experience something new. Idc about increasing my virtual wealth, idc about farming. It's all too repetitive. It's nice that STS is paying attention to PVP, which imo is the most important aspect of the game. If only there was a PvP mode where everyone is given equally balanced stats and remain anonymous.
Um I would never play this game again if sts made this game PvP only and balanced stats, why? Bc it would be boring and "Repetitive" . That's why there is a PvP section and Pve section in this game, I PvP and Pve but I don't want to do one of the other . This game is going big and I don't want it to stop evolving . Sts is doing a great job atm but they need a little tweaks and turns now and then but everything will get situated .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
07-23-2016, 01:09 AM
I'm hoping there can be a new raid-like dungeon. It's ultra difficult (like 25-50% harder than the highest level elite). There can be special relics/buffs and specific areas players have to stand in to create puzzles! At the end of each part of the dungeon,there is a hub that you can reach that will act as checkpoint. Also,each dungeon part can have its own access buff that lasts until completion of that part to make sure that players really work hard instead of being carried and getting loot in a cheap and exploitable way. The rewards can be extremely rewarding upon completion of each part of the dungeon and every time a part of a dungeon is completed,a satchel currency (lets just call it a raid coin for now) ke awarded to the entire party. The amount of raid coins awarded increases depending on which part of the dungeon is complete. For example,my party completed part 1 of the dungeon,we are all awarded 1 raid coin. Our party then completes part 2,we are now awarded with 2 raid coins. We then complete part 3,we are then awarded with 3 raid coins and so on. I think the drop rates for this raid like dungeon should be 100% chance of getting legendaries,25% chance of mythic,10% chance of set,and 5% chance of Arcane. With a party of extremely high-tiered players,it will take up to an hour for each part and 5 hours at max for the higher-than-average-tiered party.

That is what I think would really spice up PvE. I mean it's just my idea and I feel like this may possibly not happen cuz of how much of a strain it would put on StS to create this,but idk I hope a raid-like dungeon eventually arrives in Arlor. :)

B.Bence
07-23-2016, 03:30 AM
I'm hoping there can be a new raid-like dungeon. It's ultra difficult (like 25-50% harder than the highest level elite). There can be special relics/buffs and specific areas players have to stand in to create puzzles! At the end of each part of the dungeon,there is a hub that you can reach that will act as checkpoint. Also,each dungeon part can have its own access buff that lasts until completion of that part to make sure that players really work hard instead of being carried and getting loot in a cheap and exploitable way. The rewards can be extremely rewarding upon completion of each part of the dungeon and every time a part of a dungeon is completed,a satchel currency (lets just call it a raid coin for now) ke awarded to the entire party. The amount of raid coins awarded increases depending on which part of the dungeon is complete. For example,my party completed part 1 of the dungeon,we are all awarded 1 raid coin. Our party then completes part 2,we are now awarded with 2 raid coins. We then complete part 3,we are then awarded with 3 raid coins and so on. I think the drop rates for this raid like dungeon should be 100% chance of getting legendaries,25% chance of mythic,10% chance of set,and 5% chance of Arcane. With a party of extremely high-tiered players,it will take up to an hour for each part and 5 hours at max for the higher-than-average-tiered party.

That is what I think would really spice up PvE. I mean it's just my idea and I feel like this may possibly not happen cuz of how much of a strain it would put on StS to create this,but idk I hope a raid-like dungeon eventually arrives in Arlor. :)

Agree. Yes, I also want to see something like this and I think the cutrent arena should work like this. I mean the Bosses should be very very hard and at the end we should have 100% chance to get something NOT worthless.

Your idea is great and i realy want to see it in the game. I get bored to do runs that dont give any reward.
But I think we shouldnt get any drop when we finish a round but get CRATE TOKEN that we can spend to get something good item. as we all know we need planty tokens to buy any arcanes and we get 1-10oken/ 1 round.
the round harder then any other elite maps in the game, and thats why i want to see 100% chance to get reward, even its 1-10 token and we need 1000 to buy an arcane pet.
But we can see the end of the farming.

B.Bence
07-23-2016, 03:33 AM
Or i dont know. lets keep your idea. the most important is that the players hate to do runs with like 0% chance to get something even the map they run is easy.

onadraosari
07-23-2016, 05:49 AM
Lets also talk about pve kills aps. Max aps we have its 15k kills...
And for example, for 100k kills u get 100 aps and title " The Killer" or something like that.
I agree with ardbeg, planar tombs are awsm. Wud be nice to see new tombs, difficult like in planar tombs. Cryostar or glinstone tombs is my idea. Also can be maps under the sea, but i think this idea is more like for new expansion lvl61.

Lock farming....well... its now almost useless farming, to get 20-30k kills per hour is very low, to new members now hard to make money, nd they beg. When i was lvl32 i alrdy had doom for 100k, blood ruby for 700k, grimm for 300k nd lepre, cuz old watch locks gave not bad profit ( i very miss for old times ). Now farming locks's profit make me cry, so i dnt farm locks now. Atm people can earn money only by opening locks( whos doing not everyone) and seasonal event. I guess we need something, with which we can earn money even when no event.

Saud
07-23-2016, 09:02 AM

This is so nice
thank you guys
but i remember someone Suggest a bosses map?
that you have to kill bosses till the end to get prize
this is like arena...but it would be fun to bosses become hard
and new look-new loot-new pets-gear
but what would be challenge
if you die you will be eliminated
and you have to start all over again
in new map
or you solo the previous bosses to reach the boss that your party are there
any thought?

Safiras
07-23-2016, 09:06 AM
This is so nice
thank you guys
but i remember someone Suggest a bosses map?
that you have to kill bosses till the end to get prize
this is like arena...but it would be fun to bosses become hard
and new look-new loot-new pets-gear
but what would be challenge
if you die you will be eliminated
and you have to start all over again
in new map
or you solo the previous bosses to reach the boss that your party are there
any thought?

Would have to include an element of crowd control and aggro management so that rogues don't make this their exclusive playground. Otherwise, I would love this idea. It was something STS did in the Nordr expansion, unfortunately they closed it down and never re-opened it.

Befs
07-23-2016, 09:21 AM
Also personally, I've never met a pl convert to al that didn't prefer the join system of pl ( never asked Befs Zues or Energerzeric doe).

Join system in PL is 10x better.

Also, I agree with the farmable set in every cap, however I think Anti-Gnome fell short due to how rare it was. All of the farmable sets for pl (except most recent) were legendary, so with a hard day of farming, you could be pretty sure to loot something. However the set retained it's value because everybody wanted that one set, and there were no variations of it.

Gouiwaa9000
07-23-2016, 09:48 AM
Alright, let's talk!

I would like to see :

Less luck-related loot.
An extremely hard arena with multiple waves that grant rewards for each one , going up to some very rare gear. Like a pieace of a set each each 10-5 waves . The current "best" gear is not hard to obtain . It just takes TIME and GOLD to do so , and alot of it.
Something that requieres less button-smacking but skill and team work from EACH class .

Avaree
07-23-2016, 10:20 AM
Would have to include an element of crowd control and aggro management so that rogues don't make this their exclusive playground. Otherwise, I would love this idea. It was something STS did in the Nordr expansion, unfortunately they closed it down and never re-opened it.

The nord tombs were very fun, but the 10 plat to play every time to enter was bogus.

During events:
- drop 50% xp kits, or 7 day xp kits.
- rare drops of a crate containing useful rare pets of past events
- extend the time of the cryo hunter elix or make it only tick down in the cryo room
Other suggestions...future vanities
- inan hesh's armor and weap
- golden juggernaut vanity (i have seen this request a few times)
Outside of events
- a set of tombs like planar,
- rotate the drops like you rotate the pets in the cryo crates.
- for rare drops add the fossil, the cryo worm brooch recipe, haste sets

( but not antignome rare)
Please no more arena updates :)

Dex Putra
07-23-2016, 10:42 AM
Alright, let's talk!

looking back a bit ..!! before im lv 41 very2 hard to get planar pendant .and i got planar pendant & u know what i feel i feel PROUD in myself ....!! NOW u have ARCANE PENDANT what i need to got arcane pendant?? IS GOLD..,,! all need gold ...!! i hope u understand what i mean cuz im not understand english to much..!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Deathclaw
07-23-2016, 01:15 PM
Can we have something like the imbued gear? imo thats the best gear sts ever released and it was only obtainable if you farmed in pve.

Iliketolol
07-23-2016, 02:21 PM
Am concerned about jewel farmin right now, ive been jewel farmin and enjoying it since it was launched but recently its hard to make any gold off them nowdays bcoz of continous high tier jewel rate drop.. Do somthing about it..

Maybe introduce new types of jewels and jewels elixerss. Somthing like tarlok gems..

Also scaling arena can also be considered..

Oaheuzihar
07-23-2016, 04:32 PM
How about scaling arena to higher lvl bosses. Giving the arena a type of currency to buy things there. Maybe even adding stuff worth it in those Arena Master Chests.

I like to farm locks because farming them is the most efficient and pays for now long it took you to get it. 6-8k for 3-5min! COUNT ME IN. But I would love for there to be something else to farm, like recipe drops or something.

Farming cryos or other locked chests but in a new map. I like km3 but after running it so much I would just like something new to look at. How about an arcane or mythic item that allows to add more slots to your weapon or armor.

Something fairly tough to get, so the average new player doesn't get it easily but it's not impossible but not to easy that the price will be as cheap as cracked water jewels.

OMG Sts! Why you torture me! At least give me 1 gold for selling these jewels. You gotta help me out lol. Jk I don't need the money but it would be exceedingly helpful to get some currency from the unusable jewels.

First of all, everything this just said is PURE GOLD!

Secondly, they need to find a way to revive some of the older maps. There are so pretty sweet maps like Nordr and Kraken isles and Dead city that don't ever get run anymore.

Lastly, i think they need to add more non-daily quests. Quests give you something to work towards after you cap and destroy all the bosses. Doing this would make the storyline deeper and more interesting. As of right now you will have no idea what the story is after Tindirin unless you check forums and past events.

Sky_is_epicgear
07-23-2016, 05:16 PM
Alright, let's talk!

Lower hauntlet coming anytime soon? Also can lower level have a crate farming location such as km3? I feel that i were to start from scratch, id have a really tough time earning enough gold to be competitive. Id also like to see possibly the return of krunch ii and bael ii, but with other boss. I enjoyed when you found krunch and everyone in the pt knew they'd be benefiting.

OrangeUnicorn

Avaree
07-23-2016, 06:02 PM
Lets also talk about pve kills aps. Max aps we have its 15k kills...
And for example, for 100k kills u get 100 aps and title " The Killer" or something like that.

one thing that comes to mind, botters.

lembuswana
07-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Yep i think pve its boring

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

DAmage126
07-23-2016, 08:35 PM
Maybe a randomized dungeon or something where you can party with some friends and the mobs and bosses can change or maybe even have a mini boss or something in there too. I think it would be fun if there is variety each time and not always the same thing. There could be some sort of reward system maybe so that people will continue to do it whether its the boss that drops decent loot or like a certain coins that you earn which can be used in a shop like hauntlet or something.

froilan34
07-24-2016, 04:44 AM
I hope there is a boss raid a big monster that will randomly appear on the map everyone can enter just put an option that you can only see yourself and your party to prevent lagging. the boss will drop items randomly to the players inside and give the top50 people w/ the highest damage/receive a special chest. :)

Oaheuzihar
07-24-2016, 11:25 AM
I would like to see :

Less luck-related loot.
An extremely hard arena with multiple waves that grant rewards for each one , going up to some very rare gear. Like a pieace of a set each each 10-5 waves . The current "best" gear is not hard to obtain . It just takes TIME and GOLD to do so , and alot of it.
Something that requieres less button-smacking but skill and team work from EACH class .

So you are saying its something like the Fight Pit from Runescape? That would be cool, especially if there were mook-only waves, boss only waves, and some combination of these.

mrm
07-24-2016, 11:27 AM
I would also like to see a nice boss to raid boss only no mobs* where u can take maltple partys max 12 people? Whe the bos can change its atk paterns at any time of the fight but a boss where the fight is just plainly unfare XD

ilhanna
07-24-2016, 11:32 AM

Well technically the spider bosses are female I think.

Ardbeg
07-24-2016, 12:02 PM
Well technically the spider bosses are female I think.

Haha, i was gonna say that, but learned to restrain myself :)

ilhanna
07-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Alright, let's talk!

Personally I love to combine farming and fun because, with much respect to those who are able to do it, I can't do sheer hours of grinding; I just die a little inside if I do that, or else log off and go read a book (this is why I'm not rolling in money). So anything that gives challenges on top of the loot is fair game. That's why my current favorite farming method is running elite because on any given map, even those easy enough to solo, you have a chance to farm ER chests, crafting components (tooth, fangs, jewels, tags, etc), gold elite chests, some eggs, all while working toward my remaining elite achievements. Yes, the value of the loot isn't high and barely cover the pot (and sometimes elixir) costs, but it's better than falling asleep in KM3.

So what I'd like to see more is surprise and adventure and fireworks. I remember being obsessed with finding Bael 2 or getting whacked by unexpected Krunch 2 after killing Frostr or having that OMG moment when I saw Argex or seeing fireworks and gazing at a beautiful, shiny egg on the floor after killing a boss.

So why not make rare surprise portal or new elite boss spawn after you kill a map boss? Make several of them, keep the location where they may spawn a secret so we can have fun figuring out which boss spawns where, make them drop consumables (ankh is always nice), or currencies, vanity pieces, farming elixirs, recipe parchments for crafting awesome things, or if you're super lucky, an egg. Make their spawn rate double in elite.

Another is making use of already available maps. Add a new boss somewhere in Planar Tombs. They're huge maps but people just follow the same routes when farming there because it's fastest and given the difficulty you just want to get it over with, because after all you're just there for the boss drops. So place new challenges somewhere in those maps. Make the new boss(es) part of a quest like the Level 36 mythic upgrade quest or the Banished set upgrade quest so there is a reason to go back there and kill more bosses.

I know that you've placed the eggs that used to be in Watched Lockeds in elite chests, but I think it would be nice to have them drop from mobs/bosses as well. Fireworks are addictive. (And while we're on that I have yet to see Malgo and Shadowfang drop. What is with these two pets?)

Also, please make hunter elixir activate only when players have engaged the intended boss (Northal or Cryostar).

Oaheuzihar
07-25-2016, 11:22 AM
Can somebody please tell me more about the nordr mines? It seemed cool.

Ovacal
08-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Pve???

Let us try a pve that have a training to your skill or practices killing the boss, mobs etc. and cool maps..... or the room for 5 players... each player challenge one boss or a pve that all players can run with another like a race