PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir PL

CowboyJim
09-05-2011, 06:30 PM
I love Pocket legends and said I would never quit. Well, never is here. I need more time for real life, so something has to go....unfortunately, it's Pocket Legends. I thought about it quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and made the decision yesterday. I will not be active, but will not go away entirely. I will check in on the chat box from time to time and maybe drop in game to chat with friends....I can't quit cold turkey because of all the wonderful people I've met playing this awesome game.
So many people have helped me and befriended me since June 2010 when I started playing PL. I have a lot of great memories and will miss the game. But, even though there is a lot more to get out of PL than just the game, in the end it IS just a game as my sig says. I want to thank the devs at STS for continuing to provide new and interesting content even though they sometimes get a lot of flame for some of the changes they make......but if you look back over the last year, the game has just become more and more awesome....I will not attempt to thank all the many elfs, bears and birds that have made this game so much fun for me this last year but I will say this game is about what you put into it....when we were waiting for updates, etc. we created games in the game...playing hide and seek with Tokoshi and Hammeredbear and others back when we were waiting on Alien Oasis.....Pappy races with a lot of people while waiting on Balefort Sewers, etc. there is always a way to make the game fun if you want the game to be fun....Good luck to ALL going forward and never fear, I will be enjoying life, love, kids and grandkids when you don't see me in game.....
I have given away all my gold and items and sets, so don't bother to ask....lol. I tried to distribute among those who needed items or were deserving items or as tokens of my thanks for their friendship. If you didn't receive anything, it wasn't because I don't regard you highly, it was because you weren't online during my spree....lol. It was a lot of fun. A little bittersweet, but lots of fun. I won't say goodbye...just TTYL.
JIM

Nourish
09-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Everyone will miss you, even I, who's never talked to you :(

Cytokinesis
09-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Everyone will miss you, even I, who's never talked to you :(
me too
u seem nice :(

morfic
09-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Can I have your stu.......awwww!

Never got a chance to meet you, but I hope you find what you are lookin for.

Bakoffmycandy
09-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Sorry to see ya go, take care of yourself & best of luck to ya

KingFu
09-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Dang, this sucks:/ Can understand though bro. Been awesome playing with, and knowing you. Hopefully we'll still be able to chat at times. Take care bro. Awesome to hear your family is growing, hope everything goes well:)

Ellyidol
09-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Dang bro, did not see this coming. The guild will miss you! Will talk to you more in private.

Ayc2000
09-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Well, I guess I'll see you later then jim. Make sure you get on chat sometimes so we can talk like we used too XD. have fun!

Siejo
09-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Awww we will always be here if you return. A legend gone but not forgotten :watermelon:

apocketlegend
09-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Aw I remember you from the alien oasis realese :( didn't know u to well but I hope u accomplish your goals

Otukura
09-05-2011, 08:41 PM
:'[

Good luck. Miss you bro.

CrimsonTider
09-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Hate to see you go but as I have told others, RL always takes precedence. Having a family of my own, I understand the need to proiritize. Feel free to say "hi" anytime, whether in game or here!

DawnInfinity
09-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Miss you Jim. :/

DanielRH
09-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Hey, hate to see you go!

Who's gonna be the new replacement for the on 24/7 chatting coboyjim???
But I get the real life thing, I may do it myself soon lol :)

Take care of your self and have a a+ Year! :)

Tvis
09-05-2011, 11:19 PM
I've been around since the game began as well. What you've just said couldn't have been more true. It's been fun having ya around. I guess there's a time for everyone, so live well and prosper :) Hope to see ya around the forums :D

WoundedEagle
09-05-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm a man of few words but all I have to say is

Colon and Left Parenthesis, otherwise known as :(

Kingofhurtz
09-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Wow I cannot believe I've never seen you ingame. I've been playing since may of last year. Oh well, I suppose it's too late now. Maybe I'll be honored enough to see you in the chat box from time to time :)

Lowlyspy
09-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Aww the shield curse strikes again. Never met you ingame but i have heard good things, sad to see such a well respected person go but reality trumps virtuality. Best wishes from everyone in PL as you switch to RL :)

drewcapu
09-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Dang.

Sorry I wasn't online to see you off.

Definitely stop by chat whenever you're free. I probably spend more time there during the day than in game anyways.

romgar1
09-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Bye jimmy jim jim. I just hate that I've been so busy with real life not to talk to you much lately. Im glad I saw you one last time this morning. Hook em horns and ROLL TIDE!

razerfingers
09-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Nice knowing ya jim ill miss ya...if your leaveing forums also

Kakatoa91
09-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Always hard to cut off completely the ombilical link from a game where you spent a lot of time and meet friendly people!
We will miss u ig cj!

thugimmortal
09-06-2011, 04:49 AM
WOW Jim your going Im sorry to see you go dude it was nice knowing you bro.
Lol thanks for everything when we was Vyxnaar hunting :)

wvhills
09-06-2011, 09:26 AM
hate to see you go cowbie, thanks for all your help!
See ya in game and chatbox! I'll take over being chatking and helping the noobs learn how to play!

StompArtist
09-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Farewell brother. Have a great one! Cheers and good luck with whatever it is you are doing. It has been nice knowing you!

Note: You're still an Aveo driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StompArtist
09-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Dude it's a game. Don't act like it's like part of your life

Well everything you do is a part of life. You don't stop living when you play a game. Just sayin'.