PDA

View Full Version : Took a break...

Cahaun
09-05-2011, 06:59 PM
In case anyone noticed me missing in SL and wondered why: school (high school), needed a life, and is checking out nuri's circus. Not much of a post, but its just in case. I will occasionally visit and see if anybody needs help.
IGN's: Raasasa, Cahaun, and Abekrie

Acezero
09-05-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't understand how having a life could interfere. My girlfriend doesn't even play video games but she finds about 10 hours a week to play angry birds, bouncy mouse etc. Shes more active than me

thequickone
09-05-2011, 07:10 PM
My girlfriend doesn't even play video games but she finds about 10 hours a week to play angry birds, bouncy mouse etc.

Dood, sorry, but you and your girlfriend are totally in denial. Those ARE video games she is playing! That's like someone that smokes only occasionally saying they are not a smoker... :rolleyes:

No offense intended, just having some fun! ;)

Acezero
09-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Well that's true. I don't really consider them games, more like puzzles. But i guess it would have been more correct to say she's not a gamer

Cahaun
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I don't understand how having a life could interfere. My girlfriend doesn't even play video games but she finds about 10 hours a week to play angry birds, bouncy mouse etc. Shes more active than me
That part was a joke. I couldn't think of a third reason. ;)