PDA

View Full Version : Why mages rushing and deflecting feedback on pvp balance?

Ireliaa
07-23-2016, 03:40 AM
Hey guys

From what i see these days, there are 3 4 mage who is actively deflecting a feedback about how to fix rogue in pvp
example:

Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

they are doing almost anything to keep the rogue out of pvp, claiming false arguments and lies and devs taking notes from them

how this is fair to a few mage control the balance issue? isnt the rogues should have the say on it? look at the feedback comments same 3 guy shouting about its good, rogue will be good with it etc if there is 300 comment 150 of them are same people. where as rogues including me obviously saying we already had this(master 2x tick damage bug) and it didnt help on anything

this mages likes rogues to suffer, what a hypocrisy

i think devs should try their own suggestions with kdrless pvp weeks and not take into account of this noise

intrepd
07-23-2016, 04:18 AM
Hey guys

From what i see these days, there are 3 4 mage who is actively deflecting a feedback about how to fix rogue in pvp

they are doing almost anything to keep the rogue out of pvp, claiming false arguments and lies and devs taking notes from them

how this is fair to a few mage control the balance issue? isnt the rogues should have the say on it? look at the feedback comments same 3 guy shouting about its good, rogue will be good with it etc if there is 300 comment 150 of them are same people. where as rogues including me obviously saying we already had this(master 2x tick damage bug) and it didnt help on anything

this mages likes rogues to suffer, what a hypocrisy

i think devs should try their own suggestions with kdrless pvp weeks and not take into account of this noise

Completely agree, it's just the same people who never use a rogue in team are with this buff because they know it will not help, i have suggested a new map with class restrictions yet they are still complaining, it's obvious that the thread there was for rogues yet they are against this buff while mages are on with it, STS should just create a new pvp map with class restrictions or just find a better way to fix everything.

Fredystern
07-23-2016, 05:02 AM
Im not disagree with the rogue buff, and i was trying to say dont touch twink anymore, just buff it on endgame, dont nerf of buff twink brackets like what sts do on global damage nerf and rogue armor nerf

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 08:04 PM
How is it fair that I have to agree with you for there to be balance in pvp?

Deathclaw
07-23-2016, 08:11 PM
Are those people not entitled to their own opinion ? this is the forums its a place where everyone has a voice and is entitled to their opinion, its rude to trying to block out people.

Deathclaw
07-23-2016, 08:13 PM
Completely agree, it's just the same people who never use a rogue in team are with this buff because they know it will not help, i have suggested a new map with class restrictions yet they are still complaining, it's obvious that the thread there was for rogues yet they are against this buff while mages are on with it, STS should just create a new pvp map with class restrictions or just find a better way to fix everything.

class restriction would destroy the play experience from this game.

Deathclaw
07-23-2016, 08:15 PM
This is just another thread to start up drama nothing constructive here about the progression for rouges in pvp.

Shelllz
07-23-2016, 08:18 PM
OH MAH LAWD
Can u just rly stop crying about every tiny little thing.
I am an honest player and have been for the last 3.5 years. As u can see I don't forum much. But when I do forum it's because I'm giving my honest opinion. No one is trying to deflect anything. Just because we spoke up against nerfing mage shield and tank jugging and now we are saying that buffing rogues more is a crazy idea doesn't mean we are all hungry for some sort of power over sts devs.
We have the same right to speak up as any rogues do. So please just stop making yourself look a bit desperate.
Thanks

illwilly
07-23-2016, 08:18 PM
How is it fair that I have to agree with you for there to be balance in pvp?

I do not pvp, so should stay out of the drama.. But no you should not agree if u do not. But maby you should ask in a new tread.. why do pvp rogues allways start crying and making new threads if 3-4 mages dont agree in main thread?
Just my opinion

Shelllz
07-23-2016, 08:20 PM
Close this thread please it's ridiculous

DAmage126
07-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Lmfao of course you have to post here. No one said anything about trying to make rogues suffer I dont know where you came up with that and I know people specifically stated that if there were rogues they would gladly accept them into the team. No one is trying to keep anyone out of pvp what people want is a fair balance which isnt easy because what rogues want is to nerf 2 classes which tips the balance further and a buff is not good enough either seemingly. Close thread before more drama ensues

Valkiryas
07-23-2016, 08:32 PM
I'd love to hear comments from more people not just Shelllz, Plque and Deathclaw since they are just saying incoherences.

Designers please take notes beside those players.

Shelllz
07-23-2016, 08:39 PM
I'd love to hear comments from more people not just Shelllz, Plque and Deathclaw since they are just saying incoherences.

If you aren't willing to hear other players honest opinion, don't get involved. Maybe you should learn to be a better rogue first and then give your opinion. Yes, I am a mage. And yes, my opinion still matters. You are just annoyed at the fact that mages know more about balance and aren't asking for constant buffs. Unlike rogues who keep crying about buff this buff that and nerf everyone else.

DAmage126
07-23-2016, 08:40 PM

You too are incoherent if you want developers to ignore the opinion of specific people. In fact I'm pretty sure it was an open discussion where anyone could join. Also if others wanted to they could but dont tell devs to just ignore peoples opinions because you aren't the only one that wants his/her voice heard

Valkiryas
07-23-2016, 08:42 PM
If you aren't willing to hear other players honest opinion, don't get involved. Maybe you should learn to be a better rogue first and then give your opinion. Yes, I am a mage. And yes, my opinion still matters. You are just annoyed at the fact that mages know more about balance and aren't asking for constant buffs. Unlike rogues who keep crying about buff this buff that and nerf everyone else.

Sorry? I was in favor to buff mage's shield in Tiridin Season ... in the 41 cap all the damage output by mages was simply not enough for kill a maxed rogue, now the damage output is just too high.

I am really upset cause some rogues and warriors talk about buff mage's survality, and now mages are just thrash talking about rogues ....

will0
07-23-2016, 08:44 PM
Another drama thread against mage....!! Pointless saying anything they dont bother sticking to one thread cause some have big opnion to nerf mage class which could make them a Canon in pvp....

Shelllz
07-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Sorry? I was in favor to buff mage's shield in Tiridin Season ... in the 41 cap all the damage output by mages was simply not enough for kill a maxed rogue, now the damage output is just too high.

I am really upset cause some rogues and warriors talk about buff mage's survality, and now mages are just thrash talking about rogues ....
No one is trash talking rogues. It's just amusing to watch you guys cry about buffing your class and nerfing everyone else. It's bad enough I get 1 shot by a rogue while I'm wearing full pvp gear (I have 6k hp with full pvp gear and 5.2k with speed set) now you want to "buff nox x3" taking 500 hp per tic.......LOL

Oaheuzihar
07-23-2016, 08:48 PM
I am a mage who has discussed this with other mages who pvp and i don't get why every1 is saying mages are becoming OP. Can someone please explain this to me? I pvp and usually lose so maybe im just noob but i still don't get it...

Otahaanak
07-23-2016, 08:53 PM
At least now the drama can move here and out of a thread made to discuss the problem. :)

So I'll add to it. XD

I've played Mage going on four years now. For 6 months I played a rogue because literally there was no other choice - even Tanks were quitting to play rogue. Why?

Because the Rogue class dominated EVERY aspect of the game. It took Mages 2 years to get buffed, Tanks took over a year. So the rogues need to just chill. There is an acknowledged problem with the Rogue class. It's OBVIOUS STS is working on it.

In the meantime, relax, this is a forum, not a PvP arena. Do what we mages did til it's fixed : try different tactics, different builds, etc. What used to work, clearly doesn't anymore.

Oh, and you can always run away lol

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

DAmage126
07-23-2016, 08:54 PM

If you actually read that thread it wasn't trash talking rogues it was finding a balance and not just nerfing the heck out of mages and warriors (yes warriors too not just mages) most agreed that class restrictions was one way and that's what people wanted no one was trash taking anyone except you right now trying to call out mages

Safiras
07-23-2016, 09:53 PM
At least now the drama can move here and out of a thread made to discuss the problem. :)

So I'll add to it. XD

I've played Mage going on four years now. For 6 months I played a rogue because literally there was no other choice - even Tanks were quitting to play rogue. Why?

Because the Rogue class dominated EVERY aspect of the game. It took Mages 2 years to get buffed, Tanks took over a year. So the rogues need to just chill. There is an acknowledged problem with the Rogue class. It's OBVIOUS STS is working on it.

In the meantime, relax, this is a forum, not a PvP arena. Do what we mages did til it's fixed : try different tactics, different builds, etc. What used to work, clearly doesn't anymore.

Thanks for the reasoned reply. I agree that STS is working on rogues right now and the current direction appears positive.

I would like to point out that so many opinions have been voiced, yet none of those opinions have been proven right or wrong because nothing has been tested yet. For every nerf or buff, counter-strategies and builds have been created by players. You are reasonable in suggesting that people should change their style of play to suit the adjustments being made. For that matter I will say that most rogues who know their stuff in PvP have already adjusted their style of play to try to accomodate our decreased survivability. Yet so have the other classes, and currently what we do is not enough.

You say rogues have to adapt to survive. We have only 5 viable skills for PvP. Don't tell me shadow storm shot or traps can be used in PvP. There has already been an elaboration by me on why shadow veil is useless in PvP. We are then left with the usual five skills that most if not all endgame rogues spec for: aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow pierce, combat medic, razor shield.

It is too taxing to break down each skill and tell you in detail about the upgrades and masteries and their usefulness. But I will summarize: there is only so much rogues can do with regards to PvP skill builds. Which is why we are the easiest class to play, at the same time the most predictable and least adaptable.

There have been many many things said by both rogue and non-rogue players about how to adjust class balance to better accomodate rogues in PvP. Many rogue ideas have been shot down. I do see that some suggestions may result in extreme rogue buffing and are not feasible. However others have merit yet still non-rogue players continue protest. I would contend that in asking us to adapt you are yourselves refusing to adapt should there be a change that alters the dynamic in PvP away from the style you are used to playing. You have played for a period of time, enjoyed relative dominance and when something is done to threaten that dominance and asks that you adapt, you protest. When you ask for players to adapt, you must yourselves be prepared to do the same.

I hope everyone recognises that as Ireliaa said, we need a period of time in a sandbox environment where changes are tested without realtime consequences. Have a period of time where KDR is turned off again, implement some of the more reasonable changes mentioned so far and see how things go. People might be surprised at how things turn out. I hope the devs can do this for us soon before the war of words drowns out all of the positive ideas that have come out of this discussion so far.

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 10:06 PM
OH MAH LAWD
I am an honest player and have been for the last 3.5 years. As u can see I don't forum much. But when I do forum it's because I'm giving my honest opinion. No one is trying to deflect anything. Just because we spoke up against nerfing mage shield and tank jugging and now we are saying that buffing rogues more is a crazy idea doesn't mean we are all hungry for some sort of power over sts devs.
We have the same right to speak up as any rogues do. So please just stop making yourself look a bit desperate.
Thanks

+1
#11chars

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 10:08 PM
I do not pvp, so should stay out of the drama.. But no you should not agree if u do not. But maby you should ask in a new tread.. why do pvp rogues allways start crying and making new threads if 3-4 mages dont agree in main thread?
Just my opinion

Because I'm not a rogue that has to cry about everything I'm just a mage that wants my voice to be heard

Otahaanak
07-23-2016, 10:09 PM
No protest from me Saf. If Rogues truly cannot PvP (duels don't count) then something needs to be done. Anything else that's reasonable should be on the table. Just lets stop discussing class restrictions.

Here is my comment from the other thread that was likely lost in the drama:

I don't see how giving rogues more DoT damage is going to help. It's can be countered with curse and Jug (though realistically, not sure how many mages really use curse - it has easily been countered for several seasons by rogues, thus using it at endgame is a waste IMO. So it's hard for me to buy the curse argument the rogues here are playing...)

To me the issue for rogues is the same it was for us mages for a LONG time: survivability and contribution. If you can't survive and you can't contribute you will be replaced.

Give them something that will increase survivability - packs that heal much more over time, more packs, add armor to razor, etc. To help them contribute, up their damage a tad. Turn off KDR and test it for a week or two days to see if it works. There is no magic pill for this, it's going to take time.

All of that said I'm tired of reading attacks and outright entitled attitudes here and throughout the forums the last few weeks. Gary, Vroom, Cara and the rest of the STS team is doing a hell of a job.

Oh, and please anything but class restrictions for PVP. There is a solution, just not that.

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 10:12 PM

Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we're doing anything wrong if anything they need to put a little star by your name marking you as a closed minded fool who just can't handle that other people think differently

Shelllz
07-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the reasoned reply. I agree that STS is working on rogues right now and the current direction appears positive.

I would like to point out that so many opinions have been voiced, yet none of those opinions have been proven right or wrong because nothing has been tested yet. For every nerf or buff, counter-strategies and builds have been created by players. You are reasonable in suggesting that people should change their style of play to suit the adjustments being made. For that matter I will say that most rogues who know their stuff in PvP have already adjusted their style of play to try to accomodate our decreased survivability. Yet so have the other classes, and currently what we do is not enough.

You say rogues have to adapt to survive. We have only 5 viable skills for PvP. Don't tell me shadow storm shot or traps can be used in PvP. There has already been an elaboration by me on why shadow veil is useless in PvP. We are then left with the usual five skills that most if not all endgame rogues spec for: aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow pierce, combat medic, razor shield.

It is too taxing to break down each skill and tell you in detail about the upgrades and masteries and their usefulness. But I will summarize: there is only so much rogues can do with regards to PvP skill builds. Which is why we are the easiest class to play, at the same time the most predictable and least adaptable.

There have been many many things said by both rogue and non-rogue players about how to adjust class balance to better accomodate rogues in PvP. Many rogue ideas have been shot down. I do see that some suggestions may result in extreme rogue buffing and are not feasible. However others have merit yet still non-rogue players continue protest. I would contend that in asking us to adapt you are yourselves refusing to adapt should there be a change that alters the dynamic in PvP away from the style you are used to playing. You have played for a period of time, enjoyed relative dominance and when something is done to threaten that dominance and asks that you adapt, you protest. When you ask for players to adapt, you must yourselves be prepared to do the same.

I hope everyone recognises that as Ireliaa said, we need a period of time in a sandbox environment where changes are tested without realtime consequences. Have a period of time where KDR is turned off again, implement some of the more reasonable changes mentioned so far and see how things go. People might be surprised at how things turn out. I hope the devs can do this for us soon before the war of words drowns out all of the positive ideas that have come out of this discussion so far.
+1 thanks

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 03:52 AM

you are the one of the mages i was talking about,
you claim rogues are fine,
you believe mages know more about balance
a rogue who is dissatisfied by current pvp is simply crying

i also play from 2013 i never seen this much complaints about rogue has no place in pvp and yet all of those people simply noobs and crying this includes oldest players and mages know everything you know better than everyone

thats a simple hypocrisy you just wanna preserve your confy spot easy to kill rogue pvp without any consequence, and strong arm the devs that rogues are just fine its all sensless cry

an example of hes feedback

Kk this is what I propose based on what Zeus proposed in regards to buffing rogues nerfing mage dmg.
1. Nerf rogue aim shot by 50%
2. Nerf aim shot by increasing the cd of the skill by 45 sec
3. Buff mage dmg by 30% and give mages involuntary for 10 sec
Thanks

and many of your post suggesting 2x nox posion is enough to close the deal where as every single rogue tells this has no effect because we had it before nox mastery get fixed but yea thats all unreasonable cry all cry

I agree. Dear sts. Per some "pro" rogue constantly crying about nerfs and buffs, please restrict all other classes from entering pvp. Let rogues clash eachother. It seems like the only solution they will be happy with.
*throws mic down and walks away.

Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Ofc a rogue can survive 3 mages. It takes a different type of skill than maxed out gear

there is 3 other mage that doing the same i dont wanna namecall but i can do the same quoting

mrm
07-24-2016, 04:30 AM
@erelia what rage said is true we really dont have rouges to pvp with so we ant use them if we dont have not true ? And the litle ones we have have adptid instead of sitting on fourms crying the holl day thay are testing new combos with jewels and mages ar not against rouges at al when was the last time you saw some one conplaining about rouge killing mage due to shiled cd? But i gues its do to moste rouges being on fourms the hol day instead of try to find new strat of playing and adapting to the way thay are now

intrepd
07-24-2016, 05:19 AM
@erelia what rage said is true we really dont have rouges to pvp with so we ant use them if we dont have not true ? And the litle ones we have have adptid instead of sitting on fourms crying the holl day thay are testing new combos with jewels and mages ar not against rouges at al when was the last time you saw some one conplaining about rouge killing mage due to shiled cd? But i gues its do to moste rouges being on fourms the hol day instead of try to find new strat of playing and adapting to the way thay are now

Ok so you guys have no rogue, and a rogue can't survive against 3 mages, so what to do? Ask the opposite team to use 3 mages ofc then the rogue will not have a place in clash because she either join and die or leave, what do you think the solution is? Since you guys know how to adapt and know the strategies then just teach your rogues to be a better rogue and use them in clash, I have seen few magnum rogues who's maxed up with stats OR teach the rogues on forums give them ideas how to survive the mage stack

I still would like to know your solution

mrm
07-24-2016, 07:00 AM
Ok so you guys have no rogue, and a rogue can't survive against 3 mages, so what to do? Ask the opposite team to use 3 mages ofc then the rogue will not have a place in clash because she either join and die or leave, what do you think the solution is? Since you guys know how to adapt and know the strategies then just teach your rogues to be a better rogue and use them in clash, I have seen few magnum rogues who's maxed up with stats OR teach the rogues on forums give them ideas how to survive the mage stack

I still would like to know your solution
Well for one thing sitting on fourms and crying about it is not one of them 2nd
There are more jewels out there then just finish jewels rember way eye gems where so great? Thay gave +3 to all the stats if you sloted in 1 +9 dex jewel and +9 fury and 1 lig eq jewel tha will almost give you 85% with that combo thay get dmg and health and also some crit just becuse your class is an int str or agi doesint mean that that only jewels that should be used are those who + the class (agi,int,str) on my rouge i like to use a combo of fin jewels anstr works great sure i lose some dmg but it works well enought
The problim with rouges are thay are not willing to give up some of one stat for an other
And another thing the fact that a mage can rush a rouge in clash is a funny that just means your tank cant do its job of keeping the dmg of of the glass
I read some post where thay are conplainig about serfivebilty wat the problim with that your glass thats the point @.@
Buffing nox bolt seems resnoble enought but now your conplaining about curs? First of if the mage must use curs in a class he will then have to get past the tank to get to servicing all the cross fire in between and second he will have to give up lig(one of the highst dmg skills he hase) or fireball/frosstbolt and since the mage cant use normal atk against rouge do the she being able to dodge it thats out so what is left to use after that "rush"

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 09:05 AM
Just my opinion

they are derailing creating so much noise with repeated replies suggesting useless/impractical suggestions, claiming they know better about rogue than long term rogue players

the problem is there is 500 reply there and half of it created by same mages who wants to sabotage this and strong arm the devs about this balance issue look at my quotes on shellzz look at the feedback even, thats trainwreck, how is it a solution gonna come up from that mess

Zeus
07-24-2016, 09:07 AM
OH MAH LAWD
Thanks

Your honest opinion is to insure warrior and Mage stacking remains prevalent. I can even quote you on it. Let me tell you, the fact that you do not have any good rogues has nothing to do with balance.

That is a personal problem and something you need to work around. Rogues need to have a role in team PvP wether you like it or not.

Here are the proof:

And duh, I'm not gonna put a rogue who has 3k ping vs a rogue who has 40 ping.

This quote is stating essentially that because you do not have a good rogue, you do not want them to be balanced.

U want lily who charges nox everytime to go against zeus? Or avicii who has major ping issues most of the time(also on an opposite time zone), compared to Zeus 40 ping. Shext is good but different time zone. Any other ideas?

"Another One" - DJ Khaleed

OMFG If I HAD A ROGUE TO PUT ON MY TEAM I WOULD.
can u read that over and over again until u finally get it. Thanks

Oh look, another!

Pvp is imbalanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Hmm, look what I found..

Ur telling me I love stacking mages.....I actually dont. I have explained 10000000 times that we have no rogues available a. At our time zone b. With good ping c. With gear.

Need I continue?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?359351-PvP-Updates-Proposed-Balance-Changes-(7-21-16)&p=2543707#post2543707
Post #138

I think I'll continue...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?359351-PvP-Updates-Proposed-Balance-Changes-(7-21-16)&p=2543671#post2543671

Admitting she abuses this in post #124

Spell
07-24-2016, 09:14 AM

So I'll add to it. XD

SPOT ON +1 ty finally somone says it.

Zeus
07-24-2016, 09:16 AM
SPOT ON +1 ty finally somone says it.

The difference is, even when tanks and sorcerers were at their worst, they were STILL needed in PvP. This is not the case with rogues - I don't know how people do not see that.

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 09:22 AM
The difference is, even when tanks and sorcerers were at their worst, they were STILL needed in PvP. This is not the case with rogues - I don't know how people do not see that.

https://sahajtimepass.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/wpid-3_monkeys.jpg

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 09:33 AM
What were we used for? Mana? To feed 2 rogues and 2 tanks? Let me tell you how awesome it felt to be a walking mana refill. Super useful. At least now we can get some kills. I don't remember crying and complaining about mages totally sucking in pvp while rogues dominated every single aspect of it.

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 09:35 AM
Your honest opinion is to insure warrior and Mage stacking remains prevalent. I can even quote you on it. Let me tell you, the fact that you do not have any good rogues has nothing to do with balance.

That is a personal problem and something you need to work around. Rogues need to have a role in team PvP wether you like it or not.

Here are the proof:

This quote is stating essentially that because you do not have a good rogue, you do not want them to be balanced.

"Another One" - DJ Khaleed

Oh look, another!

Hmm, look what I found..

Need I continue?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?359351-PvP-Updates-Proposed-Balance-Changes-(7-21-16)&p=2543707#post2543707
Post #138

I think I'll continue...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?359351-PvP-Updates-Proposed-Balance-Changes-(7-21-16)&p=2543671#post2543671

Admitting she abuses this in post #124
And your opinion is to nerf mages and tanks so rogues become gods of al once again.

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 09:39 AM
And your opinion is to nerf mages and tanks so rogues become gods of al once again.

honestly how old are you?

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 09:43 AM
honestly how old are you?
I'm sorry to be annoying you by defending mages and tanks. My age is none of your business as it is against TOS of forums. Thanks =*

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 09:46 AM
I'm sorry to be annoying you by defending mages and tanks. My age is none of your business as it is against TOS of forums. Thanks =*

you send me kiss "=*" this is sexual harassment!!1!1

noone wants rogues to dominate pvp over everything, snap out of your delusions

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 09:48 AM
you send me kiss "=*" this is sexual harassment!!1!1

noone wants rogues to dominate pvp over everything, snap out of your delusions
So by nerfing mage shield and tank jugg, buffing rogue dmg and armor, please explain to me who will dominate the game? Which class will be op?

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 09:51 AM
So by nerfing mage shield and tank jugg, buffing rogue dmg and armor, please explain to me who will dominate the game? Which class will be op?

no we offer to test them one by one in no-kdr pvp enviromnet like before, until we hit a spot where it feels balanced for everyone* whats wrong with that? there should be no OP class thats the problem

Vorg
07-24-2016, 09:52 AM
I find it amusing how the person who made this thread complaining about rouges in pvp ,when i have not even a single time seen it in pvp lol.

Zeus
07-24-2016, 09:54 AM

No, my opinion is to make rogues have a role in PvP again. If you disagree with that, it's just so that you can continue to abuse class stack. There's no other way to put it, sorry.

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 09:54 AM
no we offer to test them one by one in no-kdr pvp enviromnet like before, until we hit a spot where it feels balanced for everyone* whats wrong with that? there should be no class op thats the problem
Lol?
Can u imagine the pm in game I got from certain "pro" rogue about how 100% sure he is mage is getting nerfed? For 5 days prior to even hearing anything on forums about any sort of pvp balance fix. Daily pms about how op rogues will be and how useless mages will be.

Zeus
07-24-2016, 09:56 AM
Lol?
Can u imagine the pm in game I got from certain "pro" rogue about how 100% sure he is mage is getting nerfed? For 5 days prior to even hearing anything on forums about any sort of pvp balance fix. Daily pms about how op rogues will be and how useless mages will be.

Please do not exaggerate, all I stated was that you will not be able to abuse class stack anymore. Developers are welcome to check chat logs on it. There's no need to cry victim just because balance will insure that class stacks no longer work.

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 09:58 AM
I find it amusing how the person who made this thread complaining about rouges in pvp ,when i have not even a single time seen it in pvp lol.

maybe the timezones, i started to do less and less after arc sword introduced and stacking started to occur i havent done much pvp this season because of this issues, it was causing more of a stress than fun. After the new weapon introduction(56) which i tried both bow and dagger and realised its the same result where almost every rogue pointing out

btw do you know why not much rogue playing pvp anymore? they dont want to death farm or lose their pre earned kdr or get frustrated to point where they wanna thow their phones to wall

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 09:58 AM
Please do not exaggerate, all I stated was that you will not be able to abuse class stack anymore. Developers are welcome to check chat logs on it. There's no need to cry victim just because balance will insure that class stacks no longer work.
I didn't exaggerate anything. It got so annoying I had to add u to my ignore list. Yes please have the devs check chat logs as to when you first pm me and when the thread about balance fix came out.

mrm
07-24-2016, 10:02 AM
Zues have you ever noticed ever where where you coment on it always makes drama? YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SICK OF YOU!
Just say it what you really wane say
Dear sts i have OP ping wich already makes it an unfare game but you know what pleas make me stronger becuse i dont wane test new play style out i cant adapt i want to be domnint class no mather what !
I have a segstion
Lets buff rouges dmg 70%
Give them 1k more armor
No wait make that 3 k!!!!!!
Give them a skill that can brake mages shiled and a war jug
And lets change the game to zues legends cause this game is turning around him :D
oo wait let me gues you will still not be happy with that now will you !?
Let trow in exstra 60% crit
Happy now will that suit you prince zues?
Now come on zues just say it all you really want is for rouges not to need any skill at to can pvp
Even with recomdasion with nox buf your still not happy
Are you sick of being killds by mages ? Well thats your problim mages have been sufering for years in vs rouges but atleast rougs have a chance at to win a war
Your conplaing about serviblty serously my eng may be bad atleast i understand the meaning of glass canoun You have razor shield but oo wait thats a useliss skill that you dont wane use cause a rouge is to OP for a def skill
My main msg is to you zues GTF off of your ego pony

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Lol?

you know that pro rogues made a thread about mage being" useless" in pve so they got buffed? If you seriously disagree on testing the stuff, i have nothing to argue with you

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Zues have you ever noticed ever where where you coment on it always makes drama? YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SICK OF YOU!
Dear sts i have OP ping wich already makes it an unfare game but you know what pleas make me stronger becuse i dont wane test new play style out i cant adapt i want to be domnint class no mather what !
I have a segstion
Lets buff rouges dmg 70%
Give them 1k more armor
And lets change the game to zues legends cause this game is turning around him :D
Now come on zues just say it all you really want is for rouges not to need any skill at to can pvp
Are you sick of being killds by mages ? Well thats your problim mages have been sufering for years in vs rouges but atleast rougs have a chance at to win a war
Your conplaing about serviblty serously my eng may be bad atleast i understand the meaning of glass canoun You have razor shield but oo wait thats a useliss skill that you dont wane use cause a rouge is to OP for a def skill

wow amazing academic meterial right there^

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 10:06 AM
I have a segstion
Lets buff rouges dmg 70%
Give them 1k more armor
+100
I'm pretty sure most of AL community feels this way, but are scared to speak up.

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 10:09 AM
+100
I'm pretty sure most of AL community feels this way, but are scared to speak up.

well you and your buddys maybe

Deathclaw
07-24-2016, 10:10 AM
wow amazing academic meterial right there^

Just because his English isn't 100% doesn't mean you can make fun of him. Please respect the others instead of bashing their language skills its just rude and makes people not be around forums and not give their opinion on something.

Shelllz
07-24-2016, 10:10 AM
you know that pro rogues made a thread about mage being" useless" in pve so they got buffed? If you seriously disagree on testing the stuff, i have nothing to argue with you
What does being useless in pve have anything to do with pvp balance? I don't even pve.....why would I care.

Zeus
07-24-2016, 10:12 AM
Just because his English isn't 100% doesn't mean you can make fun of him. Please respect the others instead of bashing their language skills its just rude and makes people not be around forums and not give their opinion on something.

He's referring to the logic of the post, not the broken language.

What does being useless in pve have anything to do with pvp balance? I don't even pve.....why would I care.

The point is that I am unbiased when it comes to balance. You, however, are not.

Ireliaa
07-24-2016, 10:19 AM
you got what you need guys, as i pointed out too much noise and drama cause the feedback closed down

i trust developers judgements, i hope they figure this out by themselves

Justg
07-24-2016, 10:19 AM
It seems these types of threads attract a tremendous amount of drama.

Closing this one too. We'll discuss proposed balance changes on Monday and let you know our thoughts.