PDA

View Full Version : No more missions at level 10-12?

Per Bonomi
09-06-2011, 05:41 AM
I finished the labs, pirates and cycorp industries and now I can't find any more missions. I just keep running the previous ones.

How/where do I find new ones? Do I need to reach a certain level first?

krazii
09-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Grind exp, you will get the additional quests once you hit the next level. Look all around the ship, in Cycorp, the AH area, and the terminals in main area, they all give quests at different levels. Additionally, some quests are given in certain levels, so be sure not to skip a level. As for which level to grind exp on, find the one that feels most comfortable and easiest, no big mobs to slow you down.

BodMaster
09-06-2011, 08:25 AM
I finished the labs, pirates and cycorp industries and now I can't find any more missions. I just keep running the previous ones.

How/where do I find new ones? Do I need to reach a certain level first?

Next level and new quests can be found in Delta, Minimum required Level 14. (From here grinding xp is easy xD)

The one after Delta is Numa which im sure you have seen the Numa Oupost, located through teleporter. Minimum required Level 19.

Per Bonomi
09-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Wow, I've been grinding since level 11, only 12 now. Did I level too quickly or is there just a bit of a gap in content?

And thanks for the replies! :)

BodMaster
09-06-2011, 08:53 AM
No problem! Glad could help.. xD

Haha yeah can seem like a while but always runs quicker when you run with a full group will be at Cap in no time :D

Always best to find a map that grinds good and keep remaking, or just run through whole level.

The labs *Lvl 1-4

Pirates *Lvl 4-8

Cycorp Industries *Lvl 8-14

Per Bonomi
09-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, very helpful :)