PDA

View Full Version : A few bugs

Ixillicus
09-06-2011, 07:12 AM
These might be posted here already.

1. The pink Str gear in Nuri's still has int requirements.
2. You get set bonuses with the level 56 and 58 versions of the sets. All previous campaigns only the highest level got bonuses.
3. When you get slowed down by stereos or other procs in the new maps, speed does restore, but only to normal speed. not 4x pot speed.
4. Dex chars can wear helmet and vanity with both visible at the same time.
5. The chests act like barrels and sometimes randomly drop items that the barrels used to drop. (blood red plates)
6. Sometimes when creating a game on an iOS device the app crashes (just closes unexpectedly)

This is just a summary of ones ive been noticing. Sorry if I created new thread for problems already addressed.

Ellyidol
09-06-2011, 07:14 AM
1. Yup! They said it's gonna get fixed on Tuesday, which is in a few hours I think.

2. I think this is intended. Something different and new to the game.

3. Yeah, they're aware of this too. Fix should be coming.

4. I think strength characters can as well? I know my bear can. Not sure on mage.

5. Agreed, might be intended.

6. Agreed.

Riccits
09-06-2011, 07:18 AM
i must say point 6 is terrible :/ this client is crashing very often on IOS. Never had this before. Its not only me, so many ppl saying that.
its always when joining a party, or also using any portal.

Ixillicus
09-06-2011, 07:18 AM
I tried to get the mage vanity/helm thing to work. wouldn't do it for me.

Zaltiar
09-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Also, when equipping the dex armor, the feet becomes hollow lol, usually the bottom of the toons feet is colored to match the armor set.
Now theres no base, just a minor design issue.

Flip
09-06-2011, 10:35 AM
i must say point 6 is terrible :/ this client is crashing very often on IOS. Never had this before. Its not only me, so many ppl saying that.
its always when joining a party, or also using any portal.

I just reproduced this issue here at Spacetime, thanks for the reports!

xBearSpiritx
09-06-2011, 12:14 PM
These might be posted here already.

1. The pink Str gear in Nuri's still has int requirements.
2. You get set bonuses with the level 56 and 58 versions of the sets. All previous campaigns only the highest level got bonuses.
3. When you get slowed down by stereos or other procs in the new maps, speed does restore, but only to normal speed. not 4x pot speed.
5. The chests act like barrels and sometimes randomly drop items that the barrels used to drop. (blood red plates)
6. Sometimes when creating a game on an iOS device the app crashes (just closes unexpectedly)

This is just a summary of ones ive been noticing. Sorry if I created new thread for problems already addressed.

Very good findings bro, I was contemplating to create a thread mentioning just a few of these issues but you have discovered alot more bugs than I had.

Great work.

Ixillicus
09-07-2011, 09:02 AM
I just reproduced this issue here at Spacetime, thanks for the reports!

Are the 56 and 58 set bonuses intended?

Lysdexic
09-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Are the 56 and 58 set bonuses intended?

I would hope so with the new dual-spec rules... it might make it much more interesting :)

Aki
09-07-2011, 05:13 PM
I'll like to add to that list.

Lvl 60 Imhotep Eye of Charmin has an int. requirement of 183. Shouldn't it be 140 int. requirement?

Other than this issue, stat-wise its as good as glyph bracer, imo.

SssoulSsshine
09-07-2011, 06:58 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this work on all classes....Glyph Helm plus Big Luck...FTW...

It looks awesome.

First time I've ever been jealous of the birdies. :-0

Either that, or make a hide vanity option, which seems contradictory, but I want to wear Big Luck all the time but want my very expensive Glyph Helm to show...

TANKS!