PDA

View Full Version : Can We Got New Arena & Pet ?

Errorrz
07-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Hey folks , Dest On Forum Now . I Saw Some Arlorian Ask For New Map / Something New To Farm . I Have Suggestion To Share With You Guys .
Firstly : New Arena
"ELITE UNDEAD ARENA"
Bring Ren'gol Boss & Mobs To This Arena . We need To Escape From Elite Undead Arena (4 Stages) .
Elite Undead Arena Chest :
-2000 Gold
-5000 Gold
-1Undead Fragment
-1ankh
-1Dragkin Teeth
-Respec Scroll
-Rare Item
-Epic Item
-Legendary Item
-Undead Essence(Rare)
-Blood Stone(Rare)
-Vanity Helm Recipe (Rare)
-Vanity Armor Recipe(Rare)

Vanity Helm/Armor Recipe Materials : 9 Undead Essences & 15 Blood Stone

1 Chest Will Give You 1 Undead Fragment And Other Random Item On That Chest .

What You Need To Enter This Arena :
1.Undead Recipe Quest . Only Drop From Elite Northal King . "Will Directly Go To Your Inventory" (It Not Too Rare) . When You Got The Recipe , Go To The Trader At Town To Change Your Recipe For Your Pass To Enter The Arena .
2.Only Lv 46 - 56 Can Enter This Arena & Complete Undead Recipe Quest .
3.[Undead Blood] Title "No Death From Stage 1 Until You Complete All Arena Stages"

"Because Some Players Afk(Not Moving) At Arena , We Will Kick Who Afk At Arena More Than 5 Minutes"

Second : New Pet
[ARCANE]
15% dmg , 10 crit ,15 Str|Dex|Int , 10 Primary stat , 100 Hp , 100 Mana , 15% Movement Speed .
AA : Deal DOT For 5 Second , Stun 3 second & 5 Str/Dex/Int (If U Warr U Will Get 5str)
Passive : Chance To Slowdown Enemy For 2 Second .

How To Get This Pet :
1.Complete Undead Pet Quest To Get Recipe . (3 Undead Parchment which drop from all elite rengol map)
2.Materials : 1 Arcane Fossil & 10 Undead Essences .
3.Can Buy From Egg Seller / Consigment Shop
4.[Undead] Title . You Will Got The Title If You Open The Egg .

Trader Shop At Town Selling :
Arena Permit : Undead Recipe
10 Undead Fragment : 15 Undead Fragment
25Keys : 50 Undead Fragment
Massive Undead Blood Locked Recipe *Consumed On Use* (Materials 1massive Cryostar Locked & 1 Recipe): 10 Undead Fragment
Arcane Shard : 200 Undead Fragment
Undead Backpack Vanity : 150 Undead Fragment

I will Update If I Have Any Ideas .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 12:20 PM
Hey folks , Dest On Forum Now . I Saw Some Arlorian Ask For New Map / Something New To Farm . I Have Suggestion To Share With You Guys .
Firstly : New Arena
"ELITE UNDEAD ARENA"
Bring Ren'gol Boss & Mobs To This Arena . We need To Escape From Elite Undead Arena (4 Stages) .
Elite Undead Arena Chest :
-2000 Gold
-5000 Gold
-1Undead Fragment
-1ankh
-1Dragkin Teeth
-Respec Scroll
-Rare Item
-Epic Item
-Legendary Item
-Undead Essence(Rare)
-Blood Stone(Rare)
-Vanity Helm Recipe (Rare)
-Vanity Armor Recipe(Rare)

Vanity Helm/Armor Recipe Materials : 9 Undead Essences & 15 Blood Stone

1 Chest Will Give You 1 Undead Fragment And Other Random Item On That Chest .

What You Need To Enter This Arena :
1.Undead Recipe Quest . Only Drop From Elite Northal King . "Will Directly Go To Your Inventory" (It Not Too Rare) . When You Got The Recipe , Go To The Trader At Town To Change Your Recipe For Your Pass To Enter The Arena .
2.Only Lv 46 - 56 Can Enter This Arena & Complete Undead Recipe Quest .
3.[Undead Blood] Title "No Death From Stage 1 Until You Complete All Arena Stages"

"Because Some Players Afk(Not Moving) At Arena , We Will Kick Who Afk At Arena More Than 5 Minutes"

Second : New Pet
[ARCANE]
15 Str|Dex|Int , 10 Primary stat , 100 Hp , 100 Mana , 15% Movement Speed .
AA : Deal DOT For 5 Second , Stun 3 second & 5 Str/Dex/Int (If U Warr U Will Get 5str)
Passive : Chance To Slowdown Enemy For 2 Second .

How To Get This Pet :
1.Complete Undead Pet Quest To Get Recipe .
3.Can Buy From Egg Seller / Consigment Shop
4.[Undead] Title . You Will Got The Title If You Open The Egg .

Trader Shop At Town Selling :
Arena Permit : Undead Recipe
10 Undead Fragment : 15 Undead Fragment
25Keys : 50 Undead Fragment
Massive Undead Blood Locked Recipe *Consumed On Use* (Materials 1massive Cryostar Locked & 1 Recipe): 10 Undead Fragment
Arcane Shard : 200 Undead Fragment
Undead Backpack Vanity : 150 Undead Fragment

I will Update If I Have Any Ideas .

+10000 this would be awesome

Alwarez
07-23-2016, 01:13 PM
How To Get This Pet :

Did you mean vials? ;)

Pet should be OP or OP gear added. Without crit and dmg its not even a myth pet, sorry.

Anyway, i think devs are too busy with houses. So i doubt arena refresh will happen in next months.

P.S. no more Vanity Legends, please.

Errorrz
07-23-2016, 01:14 PM
Did you mean vials? ;)

Pet should be OP or OP gear added. Without crit and dmg its not even a myth pet, sorry.

Anyway, i think devs are too busy with houses. So i doubt arena refresh will happen in next months.
Ohh sorry my bad not add dmg & crit . Now i update it

Errorrz
07-23-2016, 01:18 PM
Did you mean vials? ;)

It same like vial . Why not we changes the name to make it different . If we farm the same thing we will got bored .

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Did you mean vials? ;)

This I'm getting sick of them focusing on vanity more than gear

Befs
07-23-2016, 06:31 PM
No arena please, will just be rogue legends again.

New elite tombs ftw.

Errorrz
07-23-2016, 10:35 PM
This I'm getting sick of them focusing on vanity more than gear
We already have encrust chest to get pink gear . We cant make more better gear for now . Because we already have antignome and banish set to farm . Encrust pink gear already enough to give us good stat . Encrust chest price will drop if we make a new gear better than encrust pink gear . New craft pet already enough to give us something new to farm .

Errorrz
07-23-2016, 10:46 PM
If my suggestion is good for you and all arlorians , so please bump it .

Alwarez
07-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Because we already have antignome and banish set to farm . Encrust pink gear already enough to give us good stat .

Some mistakes here: 1) One cannot farm antignome and banished gear, it's a gold quest. As someone stated, you can buy parts from elite traders market. Did anyone in the game loot at least 1 mold+antignome helm+antignome belt without buying them? 2) None of the pink armors are better than mythic underhul 46 set,even from events, at least for rogue. Absolutely no progress since Gear Up for Underhul event.

So we need new gear to farm.

Plqgue
07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Some mistakes here: 1) One cannot farm antignome and banished gear, it's a gold quest. As someone stated, you can buy parts from elite traders market. Did anyone in the game loot at least 1 mold+antignome helm+antignome belt without buying them? 2) None of the pink armors are better than mythic underhul 46 set,even from events, at least for rogue. Absolutely no progress since Gear Up for Underhul event.

This!
banished and antignome sets are impossible to get without millions

Errorrz
07-24-2016, 07:16 PM

Ops , sorry . Look like you not understand what I said . Im not said antignome and banish set can be farm at this suggestion for new arena . What I said is , we cant make "new" legendary gear better like antignome or banish set . Did you see rotting gear "lv 56" give same stat like entom / insec gear . StS never make a new gear more better than entom / insec gear . So why we need the gear with different name but giving 100% same stat . It look like "toor" and "golden toor" because it give same stat but only different the name .

Question from me :
Did you already done got antignom set and banish set ? Why you need new gear to farm if u not complete to get them .

Errorrz
07-24-2016, 07:24 PM
This!
banished and antignome sets are impossible to get without millions
Ops , sorry . I want to let you know , banish and antignom set is possible to get if you workhard to gain more gold and hunt them .

Plqgue
07-24-2016, 07:30 PM
Ops , sorry . I want to let you know , banish and antignom set is possible to get if you workhard to gain more gold and hunt them .

No they aren't you literally have to make 15-20 mill for the set it's a impossible set if you aren't already rich

Errorrz
07-24-2016, 07:33 PM
No they aren't you literally have to make 15-20 mill for the set it's a impossible set if you aren't already rich
Im not rich but i can get 1m-2m for 1day if i farming and merching . That why i said "workhard to gain more gold and hunt them"

Plqgue
07-24-2016, 07:36 PM
Im not rich but i can get 1m-2m for 1day if i farming and merching . That why i said "workhard to gain more gold and hunt them"

Doing what? I farm alot and have only made millions a day merching (which I don't like)

Alwarez
07-24-2016, 09:11 PM
we cant make "new" legendary gear better like antignome or banish set .

Of course we can, since underhul mythics are already better than antignome parts. People spend millions only for set bonus, not separate pieces. New arena could introduce separate pieces which are upgrade to current 46 gear. Without any set bonus whole legendary gear set in this expansion can't be better than full antignome/banish set.

Question from me :
Did you already done got antignom set and banish set ? Why you need new gear to farm if u not complete to get them.

I did not complete any of the sets because a) Their bonus is tied to Underhul and without it even banished set is worse than Underhul+Rendtail+PP+Elo sash belt combo and b) Because it's a gold sink like a Glintstone set. I didn't fall in that trap and i won't fall in this one, sorry STS :)

Like I said before, the sets can't be farmed with current odds. I clearly see it, even if im luckiest person in the Earth, and i manage to roll or reroll on set item, it will just rot in my stash because any individual piece is worse than what I have. To make a real progress in stats I have to get that crazy reroll 10 times? That's around 10 seasons of playtime. Do you remember planar pendant recipe? How tough was it? It was tough but possible, since it required only 1 lucky roll and you're almost done. Many people gave up on recipe because of extreme odds. From what I see, set item rarity is same or even BIGGER than that. OFC, you could buy recipe, but it wasn't enough. It still required farming essences in both arena and tombs. Daily quest was there, boss killing was there, mob killing was there. That pendant was farmable. And what we have here? You just go on a shopping spree in CS/merchers, boom, you've finished antignome set :) Everything tradable, even amulet is. Just bring your golds in. Sorry, STS, but it isn't called farming.