PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS. Farming problem

B.Bence
07-23-2016, 01:37 PM
like every farmable items price go down and every plat items price go up.
Here are some kind of farmable items like fossil that has high price but like useless to try to get fossil.
Game become too hard for non-plat players.
if FTP want to get anything that worth nice gold, like nekro, he need to farm 4hours/day during one month.
locks price dropping. teeth dropping. is here any farmable stuff thats price dont go down????

Alwarez
07-23-2016, 01:49 PM
The one and only source of big income i see is gambling with gold. You buy elixirs for vanities/vanity recipes (northal and cryo) and go to that boss hoping for a drop. Prices didnt crash into ground yet because of seasonal nature of the bosses (they arent available anytime). Even recent major events (goblin and ursoth) offered only this way of income (grab tons of gold, buy elixirs, go to Gore-blin/Bloodgrub and pray for vanity drop)

But it has one catch. To gain gold you must have gold already so its only suitable for old players.

Oaheuzihar
07-23-2016, 04:36 PM
Some of my buddies have taken to farming elite gold dragonscale crates to try to get arc shard, also some people have been farming jewels for money, so if you want you can try that, but now that you mention it, a lot of farmables are starting to drop...

Adtr
07-23-2016, 05:26 PM
What plat items are going up? Unless I'm unaware the only thing worth buying with plat is lepre?

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 05:35 PM
What plat items are going up? Unless I'm unaware the only thing worth buying with plat is lepre?

Luck elixir,xp elixirs, arc eggs,arc pendant recipes ....all going up

Adtr
07-23-2016, 05:39 PM
Luck elixir,xp elixirs, arc eggs,arc pendant recipes ....all going up where in the store are arc eggs?

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 05:45 PM
where in the store are arc eggs?

Look in treasure section they're there nekro maridos singe and more

Adtr
07-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Look in treasure section they're there nekro maridos singe and more

Huh. In the normal store? I don't have that. I have one with 3 weapon/armor/ring chests, onetc with 3 jumpstart chests including lepre one, then I have the potion one, then ankh one and then vanities.

Can u take a screen shot?

Lunarpvp
07-23-2016, 05:56 PM
PTW, I warned you Gary. :P

Befs
07-23-2016, 06:29 PM
Huh. In the normal store? I don't have that. I have one with 3 weapon/armor/ring chests, onetc with 3 jumpstart chests including lepre one, then I have the potion one, then ankh one and then vanities.

Can u take a screen shot?

He means the auction.

Adtr
07-23-2016, 06:56 PM
He means the auction.but you can't use platinum in the auction so I'm confused.

Also I dont see nekro eggs in the auction under the treasure chest.

Rehired
07-23-2016, 09:05 PM
but you can't use platinum in the auction so I'm confused.

Also I dont see nekro eggs in the auction under the treasure chest.

I believe he's saying that all the stuff that's bought with platinum is being sold for gold and the price of those items are going up fot them. The eggs, in your case, are bought with platinum through crates. That's where the plat-users come in. This is my interpretation of what Befs, Plqgue and Adtr is saying.

Befs
07-23-2016, 09:30 PM
I believe he's saying that all the stuff that's bought with platinum is being sold for gold and the price of those items are going up fot them. The eggs, in your case, are bought with platinum through crates. That's where the plat-users come in. This is my interpretation of what Befs, Plqgue and Adtr is saying.

Basically.

Also @Adtr not all eggs will be in the auction at once since players list the items.

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 10:25 PM

Exactly good sir