PDA

View Full Version : Portap spawn rate

Eagleye
07-23-2016, 10:42 PM
Yea so day 1 it sure seemed like the portals were abundant, now not so much. Wondering if they decreased the spawn rate or if its just my luck.

Lmfao that typo

Recapsize
07-23-2016, 11:57 PM
Same thing happened to me :/

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
07-24-2016, 03:39 AM
yes... makes you want to think that the spawn rate is somehow related to global players' activity on finding the portal...

just like the drop rate of many other things

Zynzyn
07-24-2016, 04:15 AM
I have felt portal spawn rate decrease as well but can't say if thats good or bad. Anyway does 25 furnishing Inventory slot drop more than anything else for everyone or just for me? Silver chests seem more abundant than copper chests. The one copper chest I looted in approx 100 runs was a starter deed.

It would have been nice if we could see on the bar how many times one has killed Jarl.

Vvildfire
07-24-2016, 04:54 AM
I have felt portal spawn rate decrease as well but can't say if thats good or bad. Anyway does 25 furnishing Inventory slot drop more than anything else for everyone or just for me? Silver chests seem more abundant than copper chests. The one copper chest I looted in approx 100 runs was a starter deed.

It would have been nice if we could see on the bar how many times one has killed Jarl.

At least you're getting that a lot xD
I light up when seeing silver chests, I mostly get common and rare furniture. Portals is all I've been doing since the start of the event and I have yet to loot a deed of any kind :c
It might be because I mostly run solo kt4 and the parties I get for some reason want to keep running Brackenridge x.x

Cons
07-24-2016, 06:00 AM
The portal spawn rate seems fine to me. Especially in the Tindirin region.

Eagleye
07-24-2016, 09:00 AM

Yea I had enough to max my furniture inventory within like the first few hours of event drop. I got lucky and looted a smelly helm for rouge though so I really can't complain about the loot.

Rehired
07-24-2016, 03:01 PM
Yea to me the portals on the first day would spawn when I killed the first mob or before I get to the boss in Elite or non-elite brack. Now, I get one after up to 2-5 runs. Hopefully.

Fyrce
07-24-2016, 07:14 PM
I still get one every run, but ive changed zones to get some aps and kills. Not as many mobs as in my favorite zone. Oh well. Still most runs get a portal.