PDA

View Full Version : More choices of Genders Male and Female

octavos
09-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Hello, this might not be a new topic but, having a male mage. a female looking bird/bear. I know there are faces to be able to purchase, but having more gender options like SL, would be fantastic :D thank you for your time.

PS
constructive feed back appreciated.

Kakatoa91
09-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Yep already had several topics about gender face type.

Problem is, its not easy to get female faces on animal type avatars without being ridiculous. bit makeup? Or flashy pink face color. Pretty much hard.
if we copy real animal there no big diff in their face. Bear, panda, koala, canary, crow, eagle,... both gender have same face.
Bird of paradise males r colorful while female r boring unicolor.
For elves it easy, drop the breasts and male face r easy since they r human like.
Now, givin female chest to bird, bear, koala,... that would look weird too.

Atm, I dont think there will b a change. Plus they added stat bonus on the faces now.
Making the difference with SL.

octavos
09-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Yep already had several topics about gender face type.

Problem is, its not easy to get female faces on animal type avatars without being ridiculous. bit makeup? Or flashy pink face color. Pretty much hard.
if we copy real animal there no big diff in their face. Bear, panda, koala, canary, crow, eagle,... both gender have same face.
Bird of paradise males r colorful while female r boring unicolor.
For elves it easy, drop the breasts and male face r easy since they r human like.
Now, givin female chest to bird, bear, koala,... that would look weird too.

Atm, I dont think there will b a change. Plus they added stat bonus on the faces now.
Making the difference with SL.

Thats the thing were not coping real animals (copying likeness), its a toon avatar. makeup yea, how about some hair....this is a fantasy land right?
well birds/bears/elfs are all human so weird....um nope not weird. Having a 3d background myself, and knowledge of polygonal mapping, I believe its quite do able.

SL projected this perfectly, each class that has male and female :) personally I want a Male mage. bear wouldn't look strange if it was thinner, bird how about a larger build looking bird?
The sample is WOW in this case, no matter which class you choose theirs a male and female version of it.

Econodeath
09-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Having experienced Sl for a while I have to agree with ghost on this. It would be nice to have some other differences in faces. It would take a little work, but perhaps for those who really want it if a vote is taking would be willing to pay plat for it.

On this topic I would also just like to bring out there is a bear face that a friend of mine has bought that kind of reminds me of a girl. Maybe its just me but the bear just looks so cute and cudly. Everytime I see her on I have to join and blow some kisses.... LOL

Hope that stayed on topic.....