PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Mysticaleagle
09-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi, ima new here so hello to all, i'm Alex, and i just heard about pl so i would like to know which char is da best ? bear or eagle or the elf ? thx alot to all and hello again :))

Hankomachos
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm probably gonna get ninjad but all "main spine" maps are free. As for characters it all comes down to preference: bear for survivability and crown control, enchanteress for team support and fantastic aoe damage and archer for fantastic single target damage and dps. Oh, btw, WELCOME!!1!!1!!!1!!!1

Cytokinesis
09-06-2011, 11:53 AM
A mage is the best for a new player after u get used to everything u can make alts

Hankomachos
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM
A mage is the best for a new player after u get used to everything u can make alts

Not disagreeing but mages have to be VERY reliable for a team. On the other hand archers are there for one thing: damage! I'd say archers are best class for new players. Mainly because you don't have to worry aboot healing, debuffing,buffing, reviving, or gaining aggro (if your a bear)
But we all haz our opinions. :)

Cytokinesis
09-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Not disagreeing but mages have to be VERY reliable for a team. On the other hand archers are there for one thing: damage! I'd say archers are best class for new players. Mainly because you don't have to worry aboot healing, debuffing,buffing, reviving, or gaining aggro (if your a bear)
But we all haz our opinions. :)
birds die RLLY easily in the beginning before the good items

Hankomachos
09-06-2011, 12:21 PM
birds die RLLY easily in the beginning before the good items

My opinion is it depends on the player. I've seen a mage with 400 deaths and 200 kills. I've seen a bear with 50 deaths and 30 kills. For me; my archer didn't start dying 'til ao3. Besides most new players have absolutly no idea of a mages job. Mages gotta be there for the team wheras an archer just has to sit back and kill from a distance. Just my opinion. :p

Cytokinesis
09-06-2011, 12:22 PM
My opinion is it depends on the player. I've seen a mage with 400 deaths and 200 kills. I've seen a bear with 50 deaths and 30 kills. For me; my archer didn't start dying 'til ao3. Besides most new players have absolutly no idea of a mages job. Mages gotta be there for the team wheras an archer just has to sit back and kill from a distance. Just my opinion. :p
i guess...