PDA

View Full Version : lack of contests

thefirehawk
09-06-2011, 12:00 PM
i have noticed as oe people leave theres less and less contests and good thread on the forum i mean it used to hve three contsts at a time now it ha none.is it jiust me or are the vets leaving the coo contest hosting people. please write your 2 cents on this subject. thanks

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-06-2011, 12:49 PM
You should step up and host a contest then :P

brian_spence_ni
09-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Looks an expensive business! This game has more contests that the games I've previously played.

Navygreen
09-06-2011, 12:59 PM
cant really say that this bothers me much.. lol

Do what Driaz said and start your own. Help the community! :P

RedRyder
09-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Contests aren't cheap my friend. Everyone else is spending their gold on new equipment and aren't inclined to give their funds away. When all this expansion fire dies down youll see more contests

Zeus
09-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Contests are something that aren't mandatory. Be content with winning the ones you can. Asking for more is like third party begging.

Numb
09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
could be because of the pl xpac.

id like too see more too.

thefirehawk
09-06-2011, 07:26 PM
cant really say that this bothers me much.. lol

Do what Driaz said and start your own. Help the community! :P

i would but i have no moneyin the game and school starts tommorow so i dont really have th time

Zeus
09-06-2011, 07:47 PM
i would but i have no moneyin the game and school starts tommorow so i dont really have th time

Story of many peoples' lives. There is the answer(s) to your question. Mind you (s) was because people have many reasons, that will likely not to be sole reason.

Evolt
09-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Firehawk you should keep on hosting contests, or we should create a committe that offers contests, I wouldn't mind contributing to the contests for the rewards and such...glad to help

Evolt
09-07-2011, 06:37 AM
The PL community is quite good and I'm sure if there is an organized committee player would gladly help

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Firehawk you should keep on hosting contests, or we should create a committe that offers contests, I wouldn't mind contributing to the contests for the rewards and such...glad to help

I wouldn't mind contributing either. Contests are fun to watch even though I dont ever enter them lol. I'd love to donate gold or anything else I can afford. :)