PDA

View Full Version : Some Guild Comments and Questions

touchgenmatt
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey all,

While I'm not new to Pocket Legends or Star Legends (well, as new as everyone else is!), I am new to how Spacetime Studios is presenting guilds in the game. I'm working on writing my second review diary (http://www.touchgen.net/star-legends-review-diary-1) for the game, and I wanted some clarification before I proceed.

First off, is there a way to promote more than one leader (master) in a guild? It appears that there are only two choices for non-leaders; officer and member. From what I can see, that the only difference between the two is the ability to invite other people to the guild. It's kind of a pain having to manually promote everyone in the guild just so they can invite their friends. I see how to promote someone to guild master, but the wording makes it appear that I'm transferring ownership rather than sharing it.

Second, have I missed it, or is there no guild bank? I assumed that the "stash" in your guild base would be a communal stash, and immediately bought more slots for it. Sadly, I then realized it was just another way to access my personal stash. Not sure if this is a feature that I'm missing, or simply not in the game at the moment.

On a different note, I noticed that there are some cool advantages to being in a guild, and in having a guild that is at the tier 3. Here are some that I noticed:
- cheaper stim packs (they seem to be about half price!)
- the ability to purchased "advanced enhancers" with gold instead of platinum
- guild chat. using /g to chat guild members has been quite handy!
Are there any others? If there are other advantages to being in a guild I want to make sure I try them out.

Thanks all! I know I could ask the developers these questions directly, but I would rather play the game as anyone else would play it in order to write a full review, and if I wasn't reviewing, I would be hitting the forums for answers! :)

Fac3bon3s
09-06-2011, 04:42 PM
You forgot advantage

#4. Not ending up in a pug with 4 people who have to pause and look at loot every time you open a crate.
#5. Not dying 20 times on a level because the people in your group would rather run into a mob than stay with the group.

Kids in this game are lucky that people aren't even half as serious as they would be if you did the same thing in a raid or instance playing WoW.

touchgenmatt
09-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Haha good points! You're right, just the act of joining and participating in a guild seems to set players apart when it comes to maturity and skill level. Not 100%, but it certainly has it's benefits.