PDA

View Full Version : ARE Level 56 Glyph Items more Expensive?

Clodoveo
09-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Please answer. Thanks! And why?

Mageprodigy
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM
What i see are the lvl 60s more expsensive. Anyway this is how it works: when everyone in ur party is lvl 56 the chance of getting a lvl 56 items is much bigger than if everyone is 57 or higher. So if everyone in your party is
Lvl 60 the chance of getting lvl 60 is big

Irulelol
09-06-2011, 02:46 PM
I just need wing and ill have a full level 56 obeince set :D

zappaxe
09-06-2011, 02:58 PM
I think lvl 56 glyph items r worth more but thts just from way I've seen

RedRyder
09-06-2011, 03:03 PM
What i see are the lvl 60s more expsensive. Anyway this is how it works: when everyone in ur party is lvl 56 the chance of getting a lvl 56 items is much bigger than if everyone is 57 or higher. So if everyone in your party is
Lvl 60 the chance of getting lvl 60 is big

I'm pretty sure it's a 100% chance the drop would be 60

Doubletime
09-06-2011, 04:45 PM
The level of the drops is actually both dependent on the level of toons in the party and the number of mobs left on the map. For example, if everyone in the party was 56 (or even some 57) and you kill the mini-boss halfway through the map, the drops are going to be level 58 and level 60 because of the remaining mobs. However, if you have cleared the map (or most of the map) and that same party kills the boss, then the drops should be scaled down to 56.

How this works on any particular map is something you have to find out from experience and farming runs. But that is the general principal. And as for why 56 may be more expensive, well they are less common. Supply and demand.

Coltona
09-06-2011, 06:17 PM
The level of the drops is actually both dependent on the level of toons in the party and the number of mobs left on the map. For example, if everyone in the party was 56 (or even some 57) and you kill the mini-boss halfway through the map, the drops are going to be level 58 and level 60 because of the remaining mobs. However, if you have cleared the map (or most of the map) and that same party kills the boss, then the drops should be scaled down to 56.

How this works on any particular map is something you have to find out from experience and farming runs. But that is the general principal. And as for why 56 may be more expensive, well they are less common. Supply and demand.

This is correct, the thing about mobs is watch that colored dot beside their life bar, if it's any color but white in this area, the drops won't be what you're expecting from a lvl 56 team. Make sure that dot is white then kill boss or he'll be a higher lvl than you, and 1. harder to kill, 2. will have higher lvl drops.