PDA

View Full Version : Getting platinum by free

Ucannaunabae
07-24-2016, 07:17 AM
i already used 4 offer in al , tapjoy, nativex, trialplay , and ehh , i forgot the another 0.o . in trial play , last time i got 24 plat form 2 games. afther that , when i see offer in nativex , i doing the daily ... ( i forgot again , sorry my mind isnt tht great ... ). it give 7 plat if u download the apps . when i going to do the offer , it give me an another apps tht was a browser that doesnt form google play . than i download it , i run it for 5 mins . than i go back to al than i didnt get the platinum. i do the another offer , it give the same condition. i cnt find another plat now form those free platinum offer . i already report it , but some like trial play , i cnt report abaut it . it keep asking am i a robot or not :apologetic: . for anybody than ussualy get plat like me . plz give a answer abaut this.

Plqgue
07-24-2016, 08:19 AM
i already used 4 offer in al , tapjoy, nativex, trialplay , and ehh , i forgot the another 0.o . in trial play , last time i got 24 plat form 2 games. afther that , when i see offer in nativex , i doing the daily ... ( i forgot again , sorry my mind isnt tht great ... ). it give 7 plat if u download the apps . when i going to do the offer , it give me an another apps tht was a browser that doesnt form google play . than i download it , i run it for 5 mins . than i go back to al than i didnt get the platinum. i do the another offer , it give the same condition. i cnt find another plat now form those free platinum offer . i already report it , but some like trial play , i cnt report abaut it . it keep asking am i a robot or not :apologetic: . for anybody than ussualy get plat like me . plz give a answer abaut this.

You can email all the offer providers

Dreamcy
07-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Free Platinum works for me though...

Ucannaunabae
07-29-2016, 11:38 PM
but i cnt :/ thx for the reply anyway

TheBoon
07-30-2016, 12:01 AM
Happens to me also, but i just do the oter offers, i have 14 now

Zeazimeh
07-30-2016, 10:40 PM
Most of the time i do nativex offers for a lil bit of plat but if i dont get it within 3 hrs i email nativex and they manually add the plat they were supposed to give

Majin Vineet
07-31-2016, 12:09 AM
Most the apps for my area are fake apps... You cant complete those games without bots..and other real apps won't pay 70% times...
So blacklisted that options for plates..if i really need thise plates for opening some shining lock I only do offers(with fingers crossed that they will pay) in huge amount to get few plates. Got total 220-250 plates in my whole Arcane life of 2yrs.

Bravaar
08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
I recently completed an offer though tapjoy. It was the Disney movie club offer for lime 455 platinum. I waited the normal 24 hours to receive it. It's not going on 60 hours and still have not received anything. I contacted support but all I get are automated message. Can someone help?

Psychoism
08-02-2016, 04:36 AM
I'm downloading some apps via Tapjoy, Trialplay and i dont receive any platinums for them even i completed it perfectly. The nativex is legit on offers.

Justg
08-02-2016, 10:11 AM
I recently completed an offer though tapjoy. It was the Disney movie club offer for lime 455 platinum. I waited the normal 24 hours to receive it. It's not going on 60 hours and still have not received anything. I contacted support but all I get are automated message. Can someone help?

Bravaar, you need to contact Tapjoy about this.

https://support.tapjoy.com/supportal/