PDA

View Full Version : Spread some love to a stranger(:

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-06-2011, 05:18 PM
So something great happened today to me and it put me in a great mood. So I decided to be a good citizen to the world, but would also want to be a great citizen to the PL world to so Im giving away some of my unused pinks to those in need and low on gold. Im asking for one per person only cause I hope that this way everyone could get something and sorry Im not gonna give anything out to people I see as merchs as I as well as you know you wont be needing this stuff.

The pinks Im giving out are:

Fury Helm lv55 (gone)
Royal Sewer Helm lv55 (gone)
Jacobs Helm of the Void lv55
Tamers Bow of Obedience lv56 (gone)
Sunblessed Bownof the Void lv50 (gone)
Shivering Ice Auto Bow lv30(gone)
Sewer Queen Robe lv55
Void Wing lv50

Just PM me ign or here and we could meet up in game. Have a nice day(:

RedRyder
09-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Tamer bow : D?

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Lol Im sorry but Im sure a GoA doesnt need my pinks.

Pink-O-Mat
09-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Fury Helm? iGN LaleielaL
i need it for my bear I'm leveling right now :D

Coltona
09-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Hm fury is needed on my campaign thread...

JDM_Ronman
09-06-2011, 05:43 PM
opps Royal Sewer Helm lvl 55 IGN ilovehonda

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Still at school ill be on in a bit but its reserved for you guys(:

Pink-O-Mat
09-06-2011, 05:48 PM
cool :D

Pakax
09-06-2011, 05:50 PM
This is a great idea - Thanks Driazz. I remember Apollo helping out my bear when I was levelling by giving away a full rift set. I had a grin for about 2 days after that. Just another great example of the PL community

Pink-O-Mat
09-06-2011, 05:51 PM
if colton really needs fury i could also have use for the sewer queen robe for my lvl 55 mage :)

Paar
09-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I want tamer!
Ign paaraseva!

RedRyder
09-06-2011, 06:02 PM
GoA doesn't mean your rich lol, and I don't play enough (as anyone may know) to achieve such wealth

Silentarrow
09-06-2011, 06:16 PM
GoA doesn't mean your rich lol, and I don't play enough (as anyone may know) to achieve such wealth

Exactly :)

RedRyder
09-06-2011, 06:25 PM
I mean, common! I'm the same guy that had to draw pictures for gold lmao

Hankomachos
09-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Lol Im sorry but Im sure a GoA doesnt need my pinks.

Lol, wow... Red I'll buy you a tamers bow lol. :)

morfic
09-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I have encountered so many awesome players it's ridiculous in my short time in PL.

My first couple days in game, someone gave me a whole set of Crystalline out of no where. I was just standing around and GIFT,GIFT,GIFT,GIFT. Blew my mind. I really wish I could remember who that was so I could properly thank them now. For some reason I think it may have been Khaosangel...but that may just be because I've teamed with em a lot lately.

After that, I must thank Ellyidol - Whome also was very generous with a set of rift armor in a time of need. THANK YOU ELLY.

Then of course, Ebalere. Whose has been there for me since I started. Always helpful with advice and bits of gear to improve my performance. Much respect here and in Star Legends. Thanks Eb!

Plus many many others who are very kind and helpful. You guys have a great community here. (At least a strong backbone).

ScarecrowWolf
09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Can I have the void wing pls IGN- SCARECROWWOLF

RedRyder
09-06-2011, 06:35 PM
I have encountered so many awesome players it's ridiculous in my short time in PL.

My first couple days in game, someone gave me a whole set of Crystalline out of no where. I was just standing around and GIFT,GIFT,GIFT,GIFT. Blew my mind. I really wish I could remember who that was so I could properly thank them now. For some reason I think it may have been Khaosangel...but that may just be because I've teamed with em a lot lately.

After that, I must thank Ellyidol - Whome also was very generous with a set of rift armor in a time of need. THANK YOU ELLY.

Then of course, Ebalere. Whose has been there for me since I started. Always helpful with advice and bits of gear to improve my performance. Much respect here and in Star Legends. Thanks Eb!

Plus many many others who are very kind and helpful. You guys have a great community here. (At least a strong backbone).

Does kingofhurtz sound familiar? If it was a crystalline int set then it used to be mine :p king won It in a going away contest I did and said that he was giving it away. Just curious if it was to you :p

And thanks Hank! But you don't have to :p

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Hmmm its kinda hard to find all you guys Ill be on abd off in the bexr few hours just add Driazabacen and ill double check what you asked for and give it to you(: and just maybe itll make you feel half as good as Im feeling now(:

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Ohhh and red I bought another tamers blunderbuss just for you so come find me(:

Azurkray
09-06-2011, 06:57 PM
I would really like the sun blessed bow, trying to complete the set.

Thanx a bunch :)

McBain
09-06-2011, 08:05 PM
I always try to do the same thing, because when I first started playing, a random stranger gave me some stuff and I thought it was really cool. Whenever I get a good item drop that I can't use or an old item I don't use anymore, I'll look around the immediate area for someone to give it to, and if it's better than what they currently have equipped I'll give it. I've got plenty plenty of gold, so selling stuff often seems pointless. Might as well pass the items on to someone who can use them, ya know?

zappaxe
09-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Could I hav Jacobs helm?

sandboxx
09-06-2011, 10:22 PM
can i please get the shivering ice auto-bow

ign: sandbxx

NECROREAPER
09-06-2011, 10:32 PM
I'll add in dri!!! I have some pinks in my stash I'd like to get rid of!!!

Post up on here and ill try to get back to you guys!!

Evolt
09-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Great idea! What I want to know is what is that great thing that happened to you :)

Evolt
09-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Not trying to offend anyone but who truly need the items are usually players not active in forums. When you play though the low level campaigns, you will find players who wear greens or oranges trying to get through this game, I even see some in alien campaigns, those players are the ones who really needs the items...whoever receive these items from our generous driaz should do the same, after all this is what the PL community is all about

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Hmmm the good thing that happened to me? There was a bunch of things that made my day yesterday my sophmore year of college go great. First is I figured out I found myself a new job 14$ a hour was great(: Next I became a uncle at 1am on the 6th. And lastly someone found my lost car keys on campus and returned it to me. Yesterday made me realize that life is worth living and being happy and smilling just makes it alot more enjoyable.

Evolt
09-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Hmmm the good thing that happened to me? There was a bunch of things that made my day yesterday my sophmore year of college go great. First is I figured out I found myself a new job 14$ a hour was great(: Next I became a uncle at 1am on the 6th. And lastly someone found my lost car keys on campus and returned it to me. Yesterday made me realize that life is worth living and being happy and smilling just makes it alot more enjoyable.

Wow those are great things...good luck and congrats!

stealthyman
09-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Can i hav jacobs helm pls. My IGN is stealthyman. Thanks alot

Gomzee
09-08-2011, 02:24 AM
I could use any pink.. im just broke as can be. Wish they made cardboard and sharpies for PL.. id be that guy standing at the magic portal holding a depressing ghetto sign :P

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Add me and find me in game i might have some random stuff for you