PDA

View Full Version : This weeks "special event"

Avaree
07-24-2016, 12:12 PM
On behalf of the mates from Chivalrous Union, we would like to thank the developers, and spacetime games for the free event, its been fun, loot is good, best of all no hard grinds to get to where we want to be. We all walk away with something :)

Well done!

Cheers!
Chivalrous Union

Vvildfire
07-24-2016, 01:54 PM
It's something different, light, completely free, and has an amazing gift for us at the end
Thank you!

(from a player outside of Chivalrous Union ^-^)

Otahaanak
07-24-2016, 02:41 PM
On behalf of the mates from Chivalrous Union, we would like to thank the developers, and spacetime games for the free event, its been fun, loot is good, best of all no hard grinds to get to where we want to be. We all walk away with something :)

Well done!

Cheers!
Chivalrous Union

Well said Ava, I agree completely.

Props to the STS team.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

Serancha
07-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Best event since the first Tarlok. Really appreciate having free and unrestricted runs so we can play as much as we want without being impeded. I have a fine collection building of empty mugs, pillows and books. ;)

Fyrce
07-24-2016, 07:12 PM
I have a fine collection of Furnishing inventory slot kits for all my alts!

Vixenne
07-24-2016, 07:17 PM
Yea this event is very enjoyable for me. Thank you STS! I got so many pillows lol it's a Pajama Party at my house soon! :love_heart:

Ardbeg
07-24-2016, 07:22 PM
If anyone needs some tavern barrels, just holler at me. anytime, lol.

konafez
07-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Gg sts! +1 from us at crises of faith

(Konafez does not represent the opinion of cof , but as the resident lunatic we let him think he does. Cause he just might bake us into a pie, volunteer us as crash test dummy's or sell our organs on the black market)

Dex Putra
07-24-2016, 08:21 PM

Well done!

Cheers!
Chivalrous Union
yup ..for free event .like u said is good ...NOW plat player take conrol ..example hunter elixir why buy with plat.?? i hope i can trade hunter elixir use orc tag.

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
07-24-2016, 08:29 PM
yup ..for free event .like u said is good ...NOW plat player take conrol ..example hunter elixir why buy with plat.?? i hope i can trade hunter elixir use orc tag.

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Very wrong. For sts the elixier is a good source of income. For players it can be either a good gold conversion (selling lix for gold) or it preserves the value of items by limiting the rate of drops. In fact after Northall vanities were released i bought about 10 elixiers from cs for 200k and looted 2 vanities which i sold for a bit less then 3,8m. I call that win win win. Of course this is not typical, but we run a lot for vanities and with the right team it pays off.

Zeus
07-24-2016, 08:31 PM
Yes, the amount of fun in this event was awesome! For those complaining about deed drop rates...well, there will always be players who are unhappy.

Some of the benefits of the event:
- Free Increase of Furnishing Inventory Slots (15 Plat Each - 300 Plat to Max Out)
- Breakfast Tables FREE (80 Plat Each Before)
- Burlap Sacks
- Jarl Housing Loot

This event was simply amazing. Thank you, thank you!

Bira
07-24-2016, 11:46 PM
Enjoy me much

extrapayah
07-25-2016, 12:27 AM
i have different opinion though, and also wonder how representative all of these satisfied comments are, because after 3 days++, the bar have not even reached 25%

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13654236_10154062943793241_7819992061812476577_n.j pg?oh=51f004151abb2957882a4b3c2c9d097b&oe=5834B3E5
above screenshot is taken few minutes ago

i think deeds' drop rate is ridiculous to be implemented in a time limited and number limited events (i believe you won't be able to farm jarl after the bar is fully filled)
but yes, those furniture slots and house slots are so helpful, and deeds and locations being pack-able anytime is a very great function! i hope sts will implement this to pets too...

as for people who's aiming for hefty profit, you have better search for another place and wait and buy things you want, because at a lottery chance of looting (1% or less), luckier players will eventually sell it cheap
and another thing to be noted is how messed the loot table is, especially looking at how starter house deeds (common rarity), and furniture/house slots (rare rarity) can be easily rerollable to junks...

Serancha
07-25-2016, 01:15 AM
I'd just like a little more variety and options for use.

For example, if they are going to keep seating items so rare, it would be nice if some of these plethora of pillows could be used as floor pillows to sit on. Right now the pillow graphic is really just a coloured dot on the screen - even if you put a dozen down they still don't look like pillows...let alone anything to sit or lie on.

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2016, 01:22 AM
So far i like this event I've looted jarl tavern deed maxed out my furnishing inventory slots and the most special is the super smelly helm haha.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

thekragle
07-25-2016, 02:12 AM
I couldn't agree more with everybody, this event is great fun. Thank you Sts for the surprise event and reward we all get at the end.

Redjellydonut
07-25-2016, 02:28 AM
Really like this event and especially those funny super smelly hats lol

extrapayah
07-25-2016, 04:50 AM
I'd just like a little more variety and options for use.

For example, if they are going to keep seating items so rare, it would be nice if some of these plethora of pillows could be used as floor pillows to sit on. Right now the pillow graphic is really just a coloured dot on the screen - even if you put a dozen down they still don't look like pillows...let alone anything to sit or lie on.

agree :D, although i've never seen any interact-able items looted from jarl... did you loot any chairs?

greekAL
07-25-2016, 04:53 AM
I agree! That event is awesome and give all players a chance to loot special items ! I hope see that kind of events often or jarls event be replacement of gautlet event !

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2016, 04:56 AM
I agree! That event is awesome and give all players a chance to loot special items ! I hope see that kind of events often or jarls event be replacement of gautlet event !
Ohh yeah please no more crappy gauntlet event pls lol

Gouiwaa9000
07-25-2016, 05:40 AM
One of best event since 2013 0.0 ( weirdly enough , theres not much to it , but everybody likes it XD )

Keep up the good work sts , <3 ya.

Cons
07-25-2016, 05:57 AM
Yes the event is fun to play. Even I havent loot anything good yet, Im still having fun and enjoying it! :banana:

Earlingstad
07-25-2016, 07:16 AM
Agreed its a fun event, although the loot is not great, still its enjoyable to do with friends.

Befs
07-25-2016, 07:58 AM
Huhu I still like cake

But still a great event :)

nightmaresmoke
07-25-2016, 08:24 AM
Huhu I still like cake

A person will pop up when u mention cake.. lol

Fyrce
07-25-2016, 10:40 AM
Friends and I discovered parties are not level limited, so we had a great time getting some of us some xp, running riot in areas and dropping in on Jarl. Great fun! Thank you!

Serancha
07-25-2016, 10:42 AM
This thread is a thank you for the free event, not about what could be different, or what players are unhappy about. For players who have future ideas or who are unsatisfied pls move your comments to the much more highly watch thread by the developers to one of the links below, Thanks.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I think you missed the fact that I am anything but unsatisfied with the event. Or maybe you misinterpreted my meaning. Just because something is awesome, doesn't mean it's necessarily perfect. Sorry for "messing up" your thread.

Best event since the first Tarlok. Really appreciate having free and unrestricted runs so we can play as much as we want without being impeded. I have a fine collection building of empty mugs, pillows and books. ;)

Oaheuzihar
07-25-2016, 11:26 AM
Us at Dunno also really like this event. I cant go five minutes of playing without someone asking "any1 up for jarl runs?" or the like. Thank you STS!

Hoardseeker
07-25-2016, 11:56 AM
A Event without Energy Kit ! Thanks STS!

illwilly
07-25-2016, 04:35 PM

Well done!

Cheers!
Chivalrous Union

+1 sad jarl soon gone, but soo happy i wont need upkeep next time. Ty sts

tvtheb
07-25-2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah its awesome i never had so many books in my whole school life =)

ilhanna
07-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Personally one of the best outcome of this event is my guild mates parading their elite mobs achievements on Line chat. And maybe I'll now get houses for my alts, just to store all these bowls and mugs.

Oaheuzihar
07-25-2016, 10:08 PM
There's only one problem with this event: I'm drowning in furnishing inventory slot kits! They are dropping like water! HELP ME!

Lol

konafez
07-25-2016, 11:44 PM
Huhu I still like cake

Yes! Yes! More cake!

nightmaresmoke
07-26-2016, 05:22 AM
I'd say the ones who looted super smelly helms should make a guild named "The Super Smelly Guild" haha 😁

radiking
07-27-2016, 01:13 AM
I'd agree with you Ava from ex-chivalrous reunion member. It's better if u have a pt more chance to get better loot

glendame
07-27-2016, 01:44 AM
My friend ask how to play event?

Befs
07-27-2016, 08:58 AM
My friend ask how to play event?

Just play the game. Portals open randomly off enemies.

Zynzyn
07-28-2016, 11:42 AM
This JARL event reminded me of the first Tarlok event. I'd like to thank the devs for this fresh new event and how it enabled us to run freely with friends and guildmates. It was loads of fun and cant wait for more events like this one. :applause: