PDA

View Full Version : Scammer

Universalpro
07-24-2016, 01:56 PM
This is not a post for demanding my money back or something
I just wanna make people aware about something.
I think a lot of ppl know the player named "Tordia" he was 3/4th on ursoth event lb
We started running together during the event and became best of friends. Many ppl know this and we always ran together i even gave him loans or money to merch because he loved merching.
Yesterday he asked for a lot of my items and gold for merching but there was a power cut so i couldnt give him yesterday
Today he asked again and i gave him items and gold worth 40m because i completely trusted him. I had earlier also given him items to sell so i trusted him.
And now he has blocked me on line and probably put me in the ignore list in al.
I know it was only my fault. I shouldnt have trusted him and i wont demand for a refund or anything
But i m just letting ppl be aware that hes a big scammer. Honestly dont trust him.

Scammer :
Name : Tordia
Guild : Gravitas

In the screenshot u can see he has blocked me on line
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160724/b567468928e2c142aef09dfe3c10e344.jpg

Unfortunately i have no screenshots of giving him items or gold so its upto u to believe in me or not

Will be on a short break because of exams^^
Cya soon^^

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
07-24-2016, 01:59 PM
40m thats a lot! worth checking out their chat log and items traded

Universalpro
07-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Here are screenshots of line chat of him demanding for the items

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160724/c490820ea1030929d3c48144be62420c.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160724/bea5196b834dd7d40ec8c93694531aac.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160724/31c7ada17e90f992dab16ad49a9da106.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160724/418368819355a76e6272c4827247d94f.jpg

Universalpro
07-24-2016, 02:05 PM
40m thats a lot! worth checking out their chat log and items traded
It was completely my fault for trusting him i know sts cannot take any action in this i totally understand
Just making ppl aware of him so that atleast no1 else gets scammed

Universalpro
07-24-2016, 02:07 PM
And items passed :
Frank vest
Single para arc ring
10 50 keys
12.5m gold

Recipe
07-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Happened to me once but I didn't quit AL plus I don't think sts cares bc I sent them request of someone scamming me and nothing happened

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Universalpro
07-24-2016, 02:10 PM
Happened to me once but I didn't quit AL plus I don't think sts cares bc I sent them request of someone scamming me and nothing happened

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Yeah i know
I m not completely quitting al because of this its my exams too^^
I will be back:3

lucaskane2480
07-24-2016, 02:14 PM
I think a lot of ppl know the player named "Tordia" he was 3/4th on ursoth event lb
We started running together during the event and became best of friends. Many ppl know this and we always ran together i even gave him loans or money to merch because he loved merching.
Yesterday he asked for a lot of my items and gold for merching but there was a power cut so i couldnt give him yesterday
Today he asked again and i gave him items and gold worth 40m because i completely trusted him. I had earlier also given him items to sell so i trusted him.
I know it was only my fault. I shouldnt have trusted him and i wont demand for a refund or anything
But i m just letting ppl be aware that hes a big scammer. Honestly dont trust him.

Scammer :

Unfortunately i have no screenshots of giving him items or gold so its upto u to believe in me or not

This is probably my last post i wont be playing al after this
So cya guys had a fun time^^

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Dude literally every top lb player I've talked to think they are tough sh*t and think they own the game.

Iplo
07-24-2016, 04:37 PM
Dude literally every top lb player I've talked to think they are tough sh*t and think they own the game.
Ohh man. I thought I'm the only one who thinks like that haha. These called "pro" players acts like they are some kind of developers or something? Some people get so mad at pvp for no reason and then begins trash talking which is totally different story :)

Zeus
07-24-2016, 04:45 PM
That's cssper, the dude who scammed Zenlimsss of 40M a while back. He's just going to remake his character and do the same thing all over again.

Dunno how you spell the dudes name exactly, but it's the same guy.

I'm surprised he isn't banned, as getting away with it just causes him to scam someone else as well.

Universalpro
07-24-2016, 04:52 PM
That's cssper, the dude who scammed Zenlimsss of 40M a while back. He's just going to remake his character and do the same thing all over again.

Dunno how you spell the dudes name exactly, but it's the same guy.

I'm surprised he isn't banned, as getting away with it just causes him to scam someone else as well.
Wow
Tordia is a very good friend of zenlimss...
Dont tell me he is trying to scam zenlimss again..
I know because i have sold a few items to zenlimss because of tordia and he told me that zenlimss is a good friend of his

Plqgue
07-24-2016, 06:14 PM

Scammer :

Cya soon^^

This is why I only trust myself with my things too many greedy people willing to ruin the game for anybody if it means a quick comeup

Zeus
07-24-2016, 06:14 PM
Wow
Tordia is a very good friend of zenlimss...
Dont tell me he is trying to scam zenlimss again..
I know because i have sold a few items to zenlimss because of tordia and he told me that zenlimss is a good friend of his

Zen didn't know it was him. Tordia is turkish, correct? Casperrrrr was as well.

Zulgath
07-24-2016, 06:28 PM

Exactly, same age too

Fyrce
07-24-2016, 07:08 PM
You knew him for 1 month.... And trust him completely. Ive known people for 20+ years and I dont ask for their stuff... Different strokes I suppose.

omgcrit
07-24-2016, 08:38 PM
Feel bad for you. You not the only one tho thats been scammed like this. One guy called "mesalin" he befriended someone in our guild and scammed 99m worth of stuff. The bad thing was we trusted him for a long time.

Melthyz
07-24-2016, 11:09 PM
Bro, u trusted way too easily. The few people i trust have been dealing with me for yrs. If they turned out to be scammers then they deserved my gold for dealing with me for so long...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Kickxxxass
07-24-2016, 11:17 PM

Scammer :

Cya soon^^

There is no one you can trust in this game! I got scammed got 2 Million a month ago reported the guy he blocked me on everything I even email sts because I had video proof!
There respond was what is your in game name.....
In response I sent it and then there was nothing done without that!
How hard it is it to just look at the video and c what my ign is....

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 01:28 AM
Yup he is turkish
Will be preferable if someone warns him coz i think tordia already has a 10m loan or more from him

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 01:31 AM
Bro, u trusted way too easily. The few people i trust have been dealing with me for yrs. If they turned out to be scammers then they deserved my gold for dealing with me for so long...

Yeah i know wont repeat the same mistake in future
He could have earned 40m in one or two months lol instead he decided to plan a scam.
Feel sad for him

Safiras
07-25-2016, 01:49 AM
Uni you're an extremely nice guy and very helpful and generous to us in the guild. Hope you can put this aside while you sit for your exams. We will help you get back on your feet when you're ready to play again.

Vvildfire
07-25-2016, 02:23 AM
He could have earned 40m in one or two months lol instead he decided to plan a scam.

...Well. I wish I could too xD

In any case, I don't know either of you but I feel terribly sorry for you. Looks like being overly generous in AL will eventually come and bite you back in the ***. I've also come to regret gifts and loans, but they were 1 mil at most and now I swear to god I can't even loan 20k. Can't imagine what it would be like to lose 40m.
If anything, I'd say don't think too much about gold, and more about playing a game :) in the end, if you just focus on earning gold it's almost like working in AL too, and why would you do that?
Just... Just don't lend anything to anyone >.<

Iogistic
07-25-2016, 02:42 AM
Dude literally every top lb player I've talked to think they are tough sh*t and think they own the game.

Seems u didn't met me or talked
Don't think abt every player like dat
U show dat u own game just by talking
And why even dey talk to u.. Whom u belong to dem frnd/guildie?
Think before u comment

Shimada
07-25-2016, 03:15 AM
Oh. So sad bruh. :( . Hope sts can do something about it. There should be some logs or tracing for this. 40m is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredystern
07-25-2016, 03:15 AM
Lesson: dont trust someone that lots of money

rajaryan918111
07-25-2016, 04:17 AM
So finally secret is reviled how garvita members retain there lb.....Buy stoling gold....lol

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Safiras
07-25-2016, 04:42 AM
So finally secret is reviled how garvita members retain there lb.....Buy stoling gold....lol

Why are you trashing Gravitas? That scammer tried to scam one of their officers as well. He has already left the guild. Please don't drag guilds into this.

elitwarrio
07-25-2016, 05:01 AM

Ahaha sadlife bud ppl like u let me think how ppl can suck. God bless u and ur poor mind.

PS: im sorry to hear this uni u really nice player hope u will back asap.

Flazzrocks
07-25-2016, 05:29 AM
Sorry to hear that bro...but we will surely support u no matter what...

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 06:25 AM

Dont blame gravitas i know a lot of good players and they all play fair.
He has scammed zenlimss as well i think hes the gm of gravitas currently but anyway dont blame the whole guild just because of one scammer.

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 06:27 AM
Uni you're an extremely nice guy and very helpful and generous to us in the guild. Hope you can put this aside while you sit for your exams. We will help you get back on your feet when you're ready to play again.
Thank you safi.
And dont worry i will be back soon :3

Blank119
07-25-2016, 06:47 AM
I know its hard but it is your 100% fault bcz u trust easily, and we cannot blame sts if they wont take action ,bcz they already warn us many times, and we cannot blame tordia bcz he got tamed by an evil spirit, anyone would do the same if someone entrust you huge sum.

I hope some ppl would learn from this , breaking rules always has consequences.

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 06:50 AM
I know its hard but it is your 100% fault bcz u trust easily, and we cannot blame sts if they wont take action ,bcz they already warn us many times, and we cannot blame tordia bcz he got tamed by an evil spirit, anyone would do the same if someone entrust you huge sum.

Yup that is why i posted this. So that ppl dont make the same mistake as me

Melthyz
07-25-2016, 08:13 AM

WHOAAA... hold up here.... I agreed with you 100% till you said, "we cannot blame Tordia, anyone would do the same if someone entrust you with huge sum of gold". Tordia made a "choice" to scammed so he is also at fault here. Just cuz you and Tordia might be tempted to scammed a friend over pixels dun put everyone in that same boat. I for 1 would not choose pixels over friendship, maybe i'm a dyiing breed but those are my values. I've been entrusted by a dear friend to hold large amounts of gold and items many times and I returned it everytime. Pixels over friendship... how pathetic....

Eagleye
07-25-2016, 08:23 AM
WHOAAA... hold up here.... I agreed with you 100% till you said, "we cannot blame Tordia, anyone would do the same if someone entrust you with huge sum of gold". Tordia made a "choice" to scammed so he is also at fault here. Just cuz you and Tordia might be tempted to scammed a friend over pixels dun put everyone in that same boat. I for 1 would not choose pixels over friendship, maybe i'm a dyiing breed but those are my values. I've been entrusted by a dear friend to hold large amounts of gold and items many times and I returned it everytime. Pixels over friendship... how pathetic....

Two thumbs way up ! +50

Fredystern
07-25-2016, 08:31 AM
Dont give up dude, ill help you farming items if needed ._.

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 08:43 AM
Dont give up dude, ill help you farming items if needed ._.
Haha dont worry i still have more items i can make my way up there again
But now i know why he was asking me to give him more and more items lol.
I forgot to mention there was also a loan of 5.6m and fossil and 10 vials for crafting nekro lol
He even changed his line is from tordia to tord lol

Dexterqo
07-25-2016, 08:53 AM
Never more believe nobody in AL because this game is full of bastards.

Melthyz
07-25-2016, 08:54 AM
Haha dont worry i still have more items i can make my way up there again
But now i know why he was asking me to give him more and more items lol.
I forgot to mention there was also a loan of 5.6m and fossil and 10 vials for crafting nekro lol
He even changed his line is from tordia to tord lol

Wow, Tordia to Tord such an awesome disguise would never had known it was him... /roll eyes... U got some skills bro, I'm sure you'll be back very soon. I look forward to doing battle with you soon... :)

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 09:06 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160725/8b334cfcdc64204b1db0dd5fb2d1c173.jpg

Just have a look at this lol how he is trying to cover up..
I left the game after 2014 winter event and i came back on the day goblin event ended and i do remember seeing a mage named Uneik but that is none of my characters.
I was an officer in Immaculate before and there are many people who can confirm that

As for the source of this pic its a good friend from gravitas :)

Fyrce
07-25-2016, 09:14 AM
There are nice people in AL, but they dont ask for your stuff and they are very uncomfortable with any kind of loan or gift. I know because I have tried to gift them stuff and they do not want it. Any gifts would have to be tiny. As a general rule, whatever I give out, whatever I call it, I have to be willing to lose it, or I do not give it. It is very unfortunate, but it is a lesson learned. I really hate scammers, but they are there to teach you about real life using fake items.

Kiingorion
07-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Aww brother,sad to hear this news...all the best on your exam buddy..

Vizaa
07-25-2016, 10:15 AM
Damm he try scamm you , i am gravitas member to

IGN:Tizaa

intizamfamily888
07-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Never met you personally, but always saw you merching:)
Sad to see that you got scammed too, hope you can rebuild very soon.
Idk why but i feel soo ashamed of these ***** scammers because alot scammers in this game sadly are turkish and I'm turkish aswell. Idk what's up with them:/

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Iove
07-25-2016, 01:33 PM
It was completely my fault for trusting him i know sts cannot take any action in this i totally understand
Just making ppl aware of him so that atleast no1 else gets scammed

I'm sorry, I saw you make merch already a few times, but because sts can not do? despite his case being different you are a player like all of us, and even more in a high amount, and more people saying they suffered the same "coup" of that person, it's all there in the pictures, just reading and taking a attitude, simple, hope your gold back twice, and that some action is taken, it just makes the steal more players, knowing that nothing will happen to them, like this photo I put in what he says it, we do not influence on the game.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Shelllz
07-25-2016, 02:36 PM

Lol?
By anyone u mean yourself?
Please don't say "anyone"
I have been scammed over and over and over again. I lost 150m over 2.5 years of playing by trusting the wrong ppl. Yet I couldn't myself scam 1 gold. I've had 4 arcane rings in my possession when they were +80m when I was the guild "dump and transfer gear to go person" Not once have I even considered scamming. Some ppl are just evil and take advantage. Most are honest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Amicusdei
07-25-2016, 03:21 PM
thats tough business, pro.
hate you lost your stuff and also hate you lost a friend.

tvtheb
07-25-2016, 04:31 PM
Arcane legends needs a better system for scammers =P

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 08:50 PM
So this is his new toon. He always wanted a lvl 43/48 twink i guess this is it

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160726/53854c1bf4618f038adebb77f1539e9d.jpg

Potato is me
07-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Always happening, there was a hype about mesalin that time and now gawd knows where he is... Scams like these actually makes trust more beautiful, don't you think? ;)

Blank119
07-25-2016, 09:26 PM
Lol?
By anyone u mean yourself?
Please don't say "anyone"
I have been scammed over and over and over again. I lost 150m over 2.5 years of playing by trusting the wrong ppl. Yet I couldn't myself scam 1 gold. I've had 4 arcane rings in my possession when they were +80m when I was the guild "dump and transfer gear to go person" Not once have I even considered scamming. Some ppl are just evil and take advantage. Most are honest.

Hhahaha ur funny u been scammed and lost 150m and you cannot bring your self to scam ??????? Do you know why????? Bcz no one entrusting you 60m+, thts why you cannot scam , dont act like a good samarithan .

Some ppl here acting like good samaritan, so dont me !!!! Im 100℅ sure if someone entrusted huge sum like 60m or 100m im sure you will scam it since you cnnot earn it easily except if you buy alot of plat.

Shelllz
07-25-2016, 09:28 PM
Hhahaha ur funny u been scammed and lost 150m and you cannot bring your self to scam ??????? Do you know why????? Bcz no one entrusting you 60m+, thts why you cannot scam , dont act like a good samarithan .

Some ppl here acting like good samaritan, so dont me !!!! Im 100℅ sure if someone entrusted huge sum like 60m or 100m im sure you will scam it since you cnnot earn it easily except if you buy alot of plat.
.....I buy plat.
maybe you cant do the math but 4 x 80m is 320m (which is a lot more than 60m). Please next time you decide to reply with some nonsense bs be sure to read the post correctly, thanks.

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 09:43 PM

So now we know no1 should give u any item or anything because u will become greedy and end up scamming them isnt it?

Shimada
07-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Humans are not dog that if someone throw you a bone you will bite it immediately. Were human and human as we are we have a free will to do good or evil. That guy i wouldnt mentioned the named anymore chooses the evil doings by scamming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blank119
07-25-2016, 09:58 PM
.....I buy plat.
maybe you cant do the math but 4 x 80m is 320m (which is a lot more than 60m). Please next time you decide to reply with some nonsense bs be sure to read the post correctly, thanks.

Did i even ask if u buying plat nor how much u earn? Please before you reply and post, please understand it carefully,

Shelllz
07-25-2016, 10:06 PM
Did i even ask if u buying plat nor how much u earn? Please before you reply and post, please understand it carefully,

Im done here.
You just assumed that if i was entrusted with a large sum of gold I would scam it.....Not everyone is gold thirsty, unlike you, who just admitted that you would scam no problem if someone trusted you with gold.
At least we all know.

Universalpro
07-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Lets not make this an argument thread.
I wanted to make people aware i have done my part
Lets end it here:3

Suentous PO
07-25-2016, 10:13 PM

I'm proud to be born out of wedlock! How dare you, I'll fart On your breakfast !

Blank119
07-25-2016, 10:17 PM
Im done here.
You just assumed that if i was entrusted with a large sum of gold I would scam it.....Not everyone is gold thirsty, unlike you, who just admitted that you would scam no problem if someone trusted you with gold.
At least we all know.

Omg, i wonder what kind of brain do you have? Dont dream face the reality even in real life , friends are being betrayed bcz of money and did i even say it is you or i even say i would ? Please Use a little bit of your brain,

Froxanthar
07-25-2016, 10:44 PM
Scamming millions and manage to get away from their crime. Its time for a new AP and receive a [Thieves] title!

Saud
07-25-2016, 10:54 PM
That's really bad.. I'm sorry for you
Hope he get banned and you get your money back
Just be careful in the future :)
We all trust people in game
Even me..
And btw not all lb players are bad
There is very good people
Anyway i am surprised devs didn't remove the post xD

konafez
07-26-2016, 12:14 AM
Omg, i wonder what kind of brain do you have? Dont dream face the reality even in real life , friends are being betrayed bcz of money and did i even say it is you or i even say i would ? Please Use a little bit of your brain,

Woah there sports fan..you need to check yourself before you reckedy reck yourself...

Just because you have the morals of pond scum does not mean the rest of us do. Don't project your twisted views of people onto others..

I have been trusted with huge amounts of gold and wouldn't take 1 gold that was not mine..

So you need to take your crazy somewhere else..were all stocked up here..

Potato is me
07-26-2016, 03:47 AM

Call me Potato Snow

Pillowhead
07-26-2016, 03:59 AM
*Sees a scammed post*
*Over 60 replies*
*Clicks on it*
*Reads all the replies*
*Wonders why this scammed post is so big*

Lopezman
07-26-2016, 04:33 AM
*Sees a scammed post*
*Over 60 replies*
*Clicks on it*
*Reads all the replies*
*Wonders why this scammed post is so big*

Who doesnt want to see the most hated type of arlorian(merchers) lose their gold ;)

Azrizal Rahimy
07-26-2016, 04:50 AM
Bla bla bla....

Melthyz
07-26-2016, 05:43 AM
Who doesnt want to see the most hated type of arlorian(merchers) lose their gold ;)
Wow so much hate here, try walking a day in a life of a mercher... u guys think its free gold...

Nikool991
07-26-2016, 07:36 AM

Seriously why so much hate?do you tried to merch but you fail and lose more instead?

Veenihiv
07-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Can't believe people think that it's easy to merch......