PDA

View Full Version : All i can say is Bahahahahahahahahahahha!! Lol!!!!

Paar
09-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Ok so This guy come in to balefort yelling who has 5 mill So i thought y not have fun lolz and I said I do! he pmed me I know an unlimited hack for gold cheat and i say oh rly u do! then of course report then he says ya and i say how do u do that ( sarcastic) He says friend me 3 time , STEP 1 , Nxt Trade me 5 mill , STEP 2 , then log out and count to 30 then log back in... STEP 3 Lmbo! I said nice try man hahahahahaha And he just left

He has to have a main cuz any lvl 3 bear wouldnt know bout balefort

Xihatethisgame is his name so just laugh if u see him(:

Fatpigwarrior
09-06-2011, 06:46 PM
LOL!

Zeusofire
09-06-2011, 06:52 PM
That was all one sentence and I read it really fast... kinda matrix style

Zeus
09-06-2011, 06:55 PM

Silly you got it wrong it's like this i mean look you know i drink tea with my pinky out and today i went horse back riding and since my uncle jack is old he couldn't get off the horse so i had to help uncle jack off the horse.

Hankomachos
09-06-2011, 06:58 PM
LMAO!!! Hilarious! +24

Paar
09-06-2011, 06:58 PM

Well duh bro Ima Ninja?!!!!!(:

Reggin
09-06-2011, 07:01 PM
He forgot to tell you the most important step... While logged out, you need to yell out loud... Eye Yam Sofa King We Todd Dead!

Do that, and it actually gives you five mil on each character!

Paar
09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
. While logged out, you need to yell out loud... Eye Yam Sofa King We Todd Dead!

Do that, and it actually gives you five mil on each character![/QUOTE]

Laughing my awesoneness off as we speak!!!( Lmaoaws!!!!!!)

Zeusofire
09-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Silly you got it wrong it's like this i mean look you know i drink tea with my pinky out and today i went horse back riding and since my uncle jack is old he couldn't get off the horse so i had to help uncle jack off the horse.

you sound like the doctor

Zeusofire
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
. While logged out, you need to yell out loud... Eye Yam Sofa King We Todd Dead!

Do that, and it actually gives you five mil on each character!

Laughing my awesoneness off as we speak!!!( Lmaoaws!!!!!!)[/QUOTE]

if i stop laughing i may die

Zbooo
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Omg! I knows about that hax! Jk jk

WoundedEagle
09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
ROFL......no comment...

Paar
09-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Lolz!!!! Same here Zeus!!!!(:

Zeus
09-06-2011, 07:12 PM
ROFL......no comment...

Glad I made you laugh. I take it you got the hidden joke? :)

Ayc2000
09-06-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm going to try that right now! Who wants to join? xD

Coltona
09-06-2011, 07:18 PM

Haha re-read the last line...you're a comic genius lol

Zeus
09-06-2011, 07:22 PM

It's funny when it happens to me. Then I equip my GOA shield. For some reason that I can't determine why, they all disappear? I ask myself every time, "Are they trying to perform the disappearing Harry Houdini trick?".

Haha re-read the last line...you're a comic genius lol
I try, I try. :)

WoundedEagle
09-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Oh, oh, oh yes. Clever!

Paar
09-06-2011, 07:23 PM

It's funny when it happens to me. Then I equip my GOA shield. For some reason that I can't determine why, they all disappear? I ask myself every time, "Are they trying to perform the disappearing Harry Houdini trick?".

Thats too funny!

Ayc2000
09-06-2011, 07:23 PM
It's funny when it happens to me. Then I equip my GOA shield. For some reason that I can't determine why, they all disappear? I ask myself every time, "Are they trying to perform the disappearing Harry Houdini trick?".You said the magic words, right? That's the only way it works. It helps if you yell them so that everyone can hear you :)

WoundedEagle
09-06-2011, 07:24 PM
You said the magic words, right? That's the only way it works. It helps if you yell them so that everyone can hear you :)
Good one Angie :beaten:

Zeus
09-06-2011, 07:24 PM
You said the magic words, right? That's the only way it works. It helps if you yell them so that everyone can hear you :)

The magic words are "Can you please perform the Harry Houdini trick", right?

Ayc2000
09-06-2011, 07:25 PM
The magic words are "Can you please perform the Harry Houdini trick", right?Nope, they are on the first page lol

McBain
09-06-2011, 07:27 PM
That's funny, because I actually saw someone get scammed in FH earlier today in a similar way, except it involved giving the guy a rare item instead of gold. Watched the whole thing go down in disbelief that anybody would actually fall for it. The toon that got scammed was only a level 10 or something, though, so I doubt he had anything "rare" worthy of being scammed in the first place. Maybe that's what made it so funny. I couldn't figure out who was the stupid one in that situation.