PDA

View Full Version : One way to take screenshot with Android

ScarecrowWolf
09-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Some people have been having trouble taking screenshots using Android, so I will show you how to take a screenshot using your Android devices with a few steps.
1. Go to snappzmarket.com and download snappz market.
2. Open snappz market and search for screenshot it. You can get screenshot it from regular android market, but you can't get rooted version and unrooted version.(plus this way is free, sshhhh)

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd409/ScarecrowWolf/20110906153250-1.jpg
3. Open screenshot it and go through the tutorial. After tutorial set up the app the way you want it to work.

The quality isn't spectacular, but it works.

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd409/ScarecrowWolf/20110906173829.jpg

WoundedEagle
09-06-2011, 07:47 PM
NICE! What devices are compatible? I am iOS but I'm curious...

Aikiebo
09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm gonna try the unrooted version. Hope it works. Thank you for posting.

ScarecrowWolf
09-06-2011, 07:52 PM
NICE! What devices are compatible? I am iOS but I'm curious...
Im not sure about which ones, but I am on my samsung galaxy prevail

WoundedEagle
09-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Im not sure about which ones, but I am on my samsung galaxy prevail
Most likely, MotoBlur will block it for Ori. Droid users. But hopefully we have good luck

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Yea. It seems like this was the only way that I could do it with my android. I tried the shootme app, but the colors were all negative and there wasn't a color balance option.

So this works pretty good

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd409/ScarecrowWolf/20110907002845-1.jpg

Kakatoa91
09-07-2011, 03:02 AM
In the remarks it says when u restart your phone, you have to plug ur phone to your computer again? Is it for restartin your photo app or ur phone?
Does it mean if u on/off ur phone or after a force off becoz of low battery u need to have ur computer next to u?

Zaltiar
09-07-2011, 03:14 AM
just get a small digital camera and use sticky tape it to your head, super handy.
:B

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 03:21 AM
In the remarks it says when u restart your phone, you have to plug ur phone to your computer again? Is it for restartin your photo app or ur phone?
Does it mean if u on/off ur phone or after a force off becoz of low battery u need to have ur computer next to u?
I didnt read any of that. But so far I havnt needed to use my computer. The only time I think u would need to is for photobucket, but luckily there's a app for photobucket. I have taken like a thousand screenshots since this morning and no computer necessary.

Kakatoa91
09-07-2011, 03:29 AM
I didnt read any of that. But so far I havnt needed to use my computer. The only time I think u would need to is for photobucket, but luckily there's a app for photobucket. I have taken like a thousand screenshots since this morning and no computer necessary.

Erm I always read before lol... just turn off your erm phone or play till low battery turn off if you didnt do that already and tell me :D

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 03:39 AM
Erm I always read before lol... just turn off your erm phone or play till low battery turn off if you didnt do that already and tell me :D

Ok erm I did what you said erm to do erm. And nothing erm erm erm told me erm that I had to plug my erm phone into my erm erm computer erm. Now if u would erm excuse erm me, erm I need to go erm get some water. Erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm

LOL

Kakatoa91
09-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Erm.. thx... erm... info...

:)

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 03:46 AM
Lol erm ERM!!!!
(passes out and an ambulance is called and the submit button somehow gets pressed)

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 10:59 AM
No Root Screenshot It says it works on all phone except Honeycomb. That sucks. :( I got excited, too..

Oh well...

Physiologic
09-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Froyo has a hidden built-in screenshot function for certain high-end Android devices; to see if your phone has this program, update your Droid to Froyo or higher, and press and hold the back key and then the power button.

KhaosAngel
09-07-2011, 01:48 PM
This is the very app I use. yes you have to plug in your phone to pc after reboot,power down to restart the screenshot it app-everytime! And watch out, people will think you photoshopped your pics cause of glitchyness sometimes(WoundedEagle):p I use Motorola Defy, the moto-blur does not block-

themars
09-07-2011, 02:11 PM
If i go the website it doesnt show anything. Just a white pages

Htc desire HD

AbsolutePally
09-07-2011, 02:59 PM

Htc desire HD
Same. Ill just use my old phone to take pix of my new one and swap send and switch back.

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 03:11 PM
This is the very app I use. yes you have to plug in your phone to pc after reboot,power down to restart the screenshot it app-everytime! And watch out, people will think you photoshopped your pics cause of glitchyness sometimes(WoundedEagle):p I use Motorola Defy, the moto-blur does not block-

Thats weird. After my reboot my phone starts up perfect. I dont own a computer, so that would be difficult to use app if a computer was need to reboot my phone.

KhaosAngel
09-07-2011, 03:16 PM
No no I meant you have to restart the Screenshot it App after you reboot your phone- If you have Rebooted your phone, try to take a screenshot-will not let you- you will need to plug back into Pc and re-enable the app. Also how can you have this app and no computer?, you need to download the enabler onto your PC- And I dont know what snapzmarket is but Android market has it(paid App) Last I knew, both rooted and unrooted versions were there

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 03:16 PM

Htc desire HD
Same. Ill just use my old phone to take pix of my new one and swap send and switch back.

Oops. Same happened to me just now. Someone probobly said something cause its a blackmarket, and got it shut down. Why do ppl like to ruin all the fun?
Oh well my market still works, so HA party killers.

ScarecrowWolf
09-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Nevermind. Cancel my last post. They're having problems with servers.

If u want full story visit this link.

http://m.facebook.com/snappzmarket?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.everythingand roid.org%2Fforum%2Fthreads%2Fsnappzmarket.2630%2F&_rdr

Rizyray
09-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Excellent. Ill have to try this later

ScarecrowWolf
09-17-2011, 01:40 AM
It works great 4me