PDA

View Full Version : about some one destroyed the shredders kicked all members

Zraorizer
09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Someone please join the shredders help us and whoever kicked all my members they are going to be licked every one will be turned to members until we get the truth and we will tell questions me and bobcat any advice and please help us and tell any advice is it ok to turn officer to when he is level 15? And please we need all the help we can get please help us.:grey:

cagethewicked
09-06-2011, 09:13 PM
omg griefers . so srry that happened to u . its every guild masters fear. its jus ruining the game . wat an awful thing that sts rule followers must worry more n more bout griefers n these crap issues. i say when u find out who report report report . u n all ur kicked members n remaining officers report them. its against sts rules in many diffrent ways. email sts is best advice i can give. u ever need any thing or any on to play with U r welcome to ask me or any of my guild. Cagedkiller GM of League Of Assassins. Best wishes . hope u get to the bottom of the issue. its a shame .

Epic Unicorns!
09-06-2011, 09:28 PM
So sorry to hear that :( I wish you good luck on regaining all you lost and finding who did it! An officer needs to show they are worthy before being one, but sometimes they do it anyway :/

Lowlyspy
09-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Gah the griefers strike again! Do like the others say and report/email sts, im certain all your members will understand what happened and be more than happy to rejoin :)

plshadow
09-06-2011, 09:36 PM
how do u kick all ur members if u not even guild master??

Silentarrow
09-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Email Support@spacetimestudiods.com They are PERMA-BANNING for this, so you won't have to see him again :) (well once you find out who the griefer is). Don't promote people judging on their levels! Promote people who you think deserve it!

Dracula
09-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Sorry to hear about your plight. Because of this, we have to be very careful about our promotions. I've suggested a few solutions to this problem:

-Allow the Guild Master a way to turn off the ability to remove members. This way, officers can still recruit.
-Create a rank with only the ability to recruit.
-Require approval from the Guild Master for any kicks.
-Any combination of the following.

I sincerely hope you are able to get your guild back on its feet.

LessaMoore
09-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Ugh, thats awful. Like everyone else said, if you need anything from the Spaceinvaders Guild, don't hesitate to call on us. Screen grabs, temp guild membership, (if the tos permits,) research and tracking, just shoot me a PM. I'm esp. good at the research and tracking.

octavos
09-07-2011, 09:46 AM
OMG, wow....this is definitely a serious problem. this is the 4th case ive heard about ppl doing this to guilds......don't promote just anyone my friend......make sure they are able to keep your trust.

Rawrimafish
09-07-2011, 10:16 AM
you all may think its me for leaveing but its not cus i dont like guilds as much its kinda hard for me to keep track with them with all them meetings and frickn signing up on forum like knightsofcydonia.forumotion.org or com or thewicked or something. ill join to help or be in it if ya want

marsianx
09-07-2011, 10:29 AM
im so sorry friend i w ill help in any way i can mc

cagethewicked
09-07-2011, 04:57 PM
also i no raw i no frin prior guild the wicked n as a friend he never did it to the wicked or was shady to me . so i wouldnt expect this from him id be shocked if it was.

Zraorizer
09-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks guys for helping me out and advice but it will take weeks or days to get 250+ people back I only turned officers to members but it could be any one but some I know they would not do it. And one of those members was the one who was gonna buy guild tier 3 he was my only chance. The ones who want to help out add me or if u are in my friend list tell me if I did not invite you then tell me on forums and thanks guys for comments and advice.909:apathy:

Uzikrabd
09-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Zrao i think lvl 15s would be ok,the guild im in is going to lvl 20, good so we know the actives, lol im co-leader so id hope id know at least something, add me in pl and sl, pl ign uzikrabad sl ign uzikrabadone