PDA

View Full Version : I hate arc aegis

Taichi Yagami
07-25-2016, 01:17 AM
I thought arc aegis was the best in pvp but i cannot kill anybody i just end a being a human shield

Sent from my H860 using Tapatalk

Safiras
07-25-2016, 03:22 AM
I thought arc aegis was the best in pvp but i cannot kill anybody i just end a being a human shield

This, in my opinion, is exactly what's wrong with the game and some of its players and why class balance is, for the foreseeable future, a beautiful mirage.

onadraosari
07-25-2016, 03:31 AM
I didn't try immortal aegis, even immortal sword, cuz i don't see better wep than dragon hunter sword for warr. Heard about immo sword, that its good for pve and arc aegis is good for pvp. Aegis's stats don't seems so good when glinstone aegis of vigor has on 50+ armoemore than arc aegis lvl56. Immortal sword gives nit bad stats, but see different between immo sword and drgon hunter.
I think if u are pvp nd pve player, dragon sword lvl46 is ur best wep.

Rehired
07-25-2016, 05:01 AM

I don't understand... aren't you supposed to be a shield? Isn't that why warriors have 7k up and 2k+ armor or something? Does that only apply in pve? Id expect warriors to have the least amount of kills because of their amazing ability to take damage and deal zero, zilch, nada.

Zeus
07-25-2016, 07:06 AM

You're supposed to be a shield. That's the entire definition of tank. Anyways, aegis is amazing in clashes. Sword is more for 1v1.

Taichi Yagami
07-25-2016, 07:16 AM
You're supposed to be a shield. That's the entire definition of tank. Anyways, aegis is amazing in clashes. Sword is more for 1v1.
So why somo op tanks have there kdr high if there only a shield

Zeus
07-25-2016, 07:17 AM
So why somo op tanks have there kdr high if there only a shield

Some tanks first twink at L10-15, where tanks are OP and then come to end game.

Taichi Yagami
07-25-2016, 07:18 AM
I don't understand... aren't you supposed to be a shield? Isn't that why warriors have 7k up and 2k+ armor or something? Does that only apply in pve? Id expect warriors to have the least amount of kills because of their amazing ability to take damage and deal zero, zilch, nada.
A shield and a hitter not always shield its not good

Taichi Yagami
07-25-2016, 07:31 AM
Some tanks first twink at L10-15, where tanks are OP and then come to end game.
Still not good reason for me bro but ty

Valkiryas
07-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Still not good reason for me bro but ty

If you want kills then Use Dragon Sword that unfixed sword is a killing machine :D

Taichi Yagami
07-25-2016, 08:39 AM
If you want kills then Use Dragon Sword that unfixed sword is a killing machine :D
Hahahaha but im a paper to rouge whos damage is 2000k plus but ty br;)

Zeus
07-25-2016, 08:51 AM
Hahahaha but im a paper to rouge whos damage is 2000k plus but ty br;)

You're not playing tank right if dying to rogue...

Taichi Yagami
07-25-2016, 09:05 AM
Why?

Zeus
07-25-2016, 09:32 AM
Why?

Because most tanks who know what they're doing will never lose to a rogue while using arcane sword. Therefore, this is not due to warrior weapons sucking. This is happening due to not playing class properly.

Oaheuzihar
07-25-2016, 11:28 AM
Because most tanks who know what they're doing will never lose to a rogue while using arcane sword. Therefore, this is not due to warrior weapons sucking. This is happening due to not playing class properly.

Just like how i cant play mage properly in pve and die due to using lifegiver at the wrong time lol. You will get better with practice.

Ipoopsy
07-25-2016, 12:50 PM

That's why STS should removed ALL THE KDR record. Then you will truly enjoyed the potential of what PVP really means. KDR does not tell you how good you are, All it does tells me now lately are: (Mostly are from Dummy farming, ganging, blocking AND TOO MANY DRAMAS)

As of right now, too many selfish players ONLY care about their KDR record. And it will NEVER be Balance for PVP. Because one class will always gets more kills than the other. (Hence Remove KDR) STS should realized that there's no way to balance the game the way how it is now. Each classes have too many different skills, gears and crafting items to TRULY balanced out the game. And every gears changes the way how each players plays. No matter what gears/skills adds in the near future. There will be more IMBALANCE in the game.

So as of right now, It's better just to removed KDR records. Then you will truly see what the players really want. Which is the KDR record INSTEAD of actually trying to balance out the classes.

Midievalmodel
07-25-2016, 01:37 PM
Arcane aegis is very good for clashes and it helps you be a tank and protect your team. You can get kills using arcane aegis but it requires strategy and timing to allow ur proc to work to its full potential. Again kdr doesn't mean anything and it is not representative of your skills. My kdr is fine and I use arcane aegis but who cares....

Luciano Lobo
07-26-2016, 02:06 AM
The proc hits harder at low low health only so you have to be strategical when playing with the weapon. This is what developers planned with this new arcanes weapons for the warrior class. They want a learning curve now before using the weapons wich is really unbalanced compared with the other classes weapons. I hope this change completely before the end of the year.