PDA

View Full Version : Drainers/Dodge Guild

Pvpdexbear
09-06-2011, 09:48 PM
have u ever been called a drainers noob? got rushed? well i had the same problem and i think its time to put a stop to it! i decided to create a guild for people who had these kind of problems.the main thing about this guild is to make "drainer noobs" feel special and awesome!

but what shall i call the guild? how about Drainers Of Alterra? D.O.A for short! hope u can make it! have fun!
D.O.A founded on 9/6/11
Get rid of rushers!!!!!!!!!!

leader:
armordevil

Whirlzap
09-06-2011, 11:59 PM
No. Just no.
I hate to be like this, but if you're going to just make a guild full of people who rely on dodge or make a guild every couple of days...please just stick to one guild.

this guild is for elite members that can pass every one of my test to prove he is worthy of making it in the elite, we will fight for justice ( and some snacks ) just for passing the test i will reward u with a mystery gift *( not those lame pinks )

-how to join- armordevil must be with u when taking the test..
lvl 20+
name every map's main monster, ex: forest haven, zombies
swear to fight for justice
must have over 100k ( to show ur not poor )
have pocket legend knowledge, ex: sandstone golem appear when 16 or less remaining monsters or less

-limited permission-
normal members can-recruit-can do missions-
agent members can-recruit-can make updates to clan-can do missions-almost impossible missions-

members:109 ( not gonna list them all would be too boring )

------
Vendonia pvp guild accepts all lvls in different pvp lvl division group.,Vendonia will be a mmg ( Massively Multiplayer Guild )but for right now vendonia will only be for pocket legends ( also star legends soon when pvp comes out ) the website will be up soon as possible for more info about Vendonia.
-----
A.S.O is a guild we like to also call Alterra Support Organization, we would like to invite all people in pocket legends,star legends to come join our guild for the most incredible time of the world of Alterra.... A.S.O Guild For 2011 Players
----
*beast clan
im looking for people who has extra char slot . beast clan lvls are lvl 10-25. add or pm me beasthate if you want to join. we accept mages bears and birds
-----
Our farming guild has it's own store of sandstone merchandise lvl 21 and lvl 25 from onyx to earthquake to Crystillane we haven't opened yet since we need more items, we will have a list of merchandise on sale on forums when we have enough - guranteed to beat cs prices

-----
armordevil and assassinninja-fnord has created a guild called warriors of shadows.( sounds kinda fun lol ) guild founded on 7/8/11

requirements to join:/ must wear at least black ( shields,talons,armor etc is fine )*
what will we do?:/ host parties at shadow caves, pvp events, giveaways! and more.

guild founders:*
armordevil
assassinninja-fnord

guild members:
yogurtdip
greywolfboy
-----
add mangolegend to join the lvl 45+ elite farming guild. we gonna farm pinks and much more! i am also looking for recuriters, if u are intrested to be a recruiter pm me*

p.s i know im lvl 2 i just started a new char so my friend list would be only guild members.

-----

im starting a new guild called PVE2 GUILD.... anyone can join but they must be active.... ( active is 1-2 hours ) must be lvl 2 with lots of pve kills... example: lvl2 with over 1000 kills is a lot. add or pm me mangolegend on pocketlegends.

also, I thought you were going to quit?

dexwing is about to quit but ill use him for the last pvp battle in this tourney so count :dexwing: in........... now i need to look for a teammate

p.s my team name is KO Finisher

Please just stop making so many "not needed" guilds/rumors. It's getting annoying to me.

Redbridge
09-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Funny... Very very funny...