PDA

View Full Version : Chat Commands? Help?

IBNobody
09-07-2011, 02:00 AM
I saw that this website has some Chat Commands...

http://www.star-legends.com/gameplay/chat-commands/

... but they were taken from PL.

SL has more chat commands. When I did a "/?" I saw guild commands as well...briefly. The main problem I have with that help list is that you cannot see the whole list. I haven't been able to figure out how to scroll back in the chat text, only make the window show 1/3/6 lines.

Can someone please post the full set of chat commands?

Hullukko
09-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Start a new message as if you were about to type something. Then you get two arrows to your right that allow you to scroll the chat log up and down.

EDIT: Assuming there are more than six lines so that there something to scroll to begin with.

Kakatoa91
09-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Or you can click on someone avatar page, next to msg next theres lil icon, click on it, there u can scroll back the chat log very far.

IBNobody
09-07-2011, 03:20 AM
Start a new message as if you were about to type something. Then you get two arrows to your right that allow you to scroll the chat log up and down.

EDIT: Assuming there are more than six lines so that there something to scroll to begin with.

This is apparently not on the Android version.

Or you can click on someone avatar page, next to msg next theres lil icon, click on it, there u can scroll back the chat log very far.

Thanks. This did it.

BodMaster
09-07-2011, 06:29 AM
I saw that this website has some Chat Commands...

http://www.star-legends.com/gameplay/chat-commands/

... but they were taken from PL.

SL has more chat commands. When I did a "/?" I saw guild commands as well...briefly. The main problem I have with that help list is that you cannot see the whole list. I haven't been able to figure out how to scroll back in the chat text, only make the window show 1/3/6 lines.

Can someone please post the full set of chat commands?

Misunderstood this.. I thought that you meant commands such as;

/g message Guild Speak

/o message Officer Guild Speak.. etc

Only possible way I have found that you can scroll is by clicking on a player as you are about to pm them and the arrow allows you to scroll as far as you were logged on for that time period.. no archive but that's pretty obvious :)

CanonicalKoi
09-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Guild Related Commands

/guildchat or /g <message> -- message to everyone in your guild
/guildcreate <guildname> -- build a guild
/guilddemote <target> -- demotes from officer to member
/guildpromote <target> -- promotes from member to officer
/guildinvite <target> -- invites person to join your guild
/guildjoin <guild name> -- joins you to a guild if you have an invite.
/guildkick <target> -- boots person from a guild
/guildleave -- removes yourself from a guild
/officer -- sends message to guild officers only (thanks to BodMaster for the confirmation)
/guildonline -- gives a list of your guildmates currently online.
/guildtransferleadership <target> -- changes guildmaster status from yourself to another.

General Commands

/boot <target> <reason> -- boots. Yeah, obvious I know.
/hostinfo -- tells the name of the person hosting a run
/reply or /r -- replies to the last message or "tell" received.
/report <target> -- reports a person to STS
/reportchat <target> -- same, but (assuming here; I don't know for positive) reports a person for private message (PM) behavior.
/tell or /t <target> <message>-- sends someone a message
/team <message> - sends the members of a team a message. Does this work outside of (nonexistent so far) PvP? As in, can you message everyone in a run, for example? Which wouldn't make a lot of sense since you could just type public chat and avoid typing /team beforehand. :/
/trade <target> -- enters into trade with another player
/who -- lists everyone present in an instance.
/help or /? -- lists all chat-based commands

LegalShet
09-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I was looking for these
THANKS
-hugs- <3

BodMaster
09-07-2011, 02:46 PM
/officer -- Somebody will have to help with this one. I haven't a clue, unless it's a message to guild officers only?

/officer and /o <message>

Yes the players name is shown in yellow in chat box and only officers can see these msgs comes in handy when trying to sort things out within the guild.. also not boring or annoying other guild members :)

Would have put all of these in last post but was still unsure what IBNobody wanted.. :p

Main one remember or take note of is..

/help or /? -- lists all chat-based commands