PDA

View Full Version : Tamin club of big top is the best!

jiroununu
09-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Stats of club is damage157-176,0.7speed,22str,6dodge,3hit,5hs,5ms,7armor.
Stats of glyph mace of big top is damage194-269,1.4speed,22str,6dodge,3hit,5hs,5ms,7armor.
If u devide mace damage and speed by 2, glyph mace of big top is damage 97-134.5,0.7speed.
Ok,now u can see club damage is much better than mace if they are same speed.

Now lets compare skill damage.
My vengeful slash(lvl6) damage with club on is 267-315 without buff,the rest of gear is dex crown,glyph armor of big top,bellow gemstone shield(green)and 2crit 10damage ring.
same skill damage if i switch to tamer scimitar.
Because i don't have glyph mace so i can't test skill damage with mace on but i remember ellyidol said mace skill damage is the same as scimitar.

Now the conclusion is club has higher base damage than mace,same skill damage as mace.And price of two items: club=2k,mace=1.2M+
BTW club is better than glyph dagger as well, higher skill damage,higher base damage.
Sorry i don't know how to post image from computer.I didn't been on forum that much.
Hope this can help some people can't afford the new set. The cheap thing sometimes could be better:p

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Yes, on 0 armored targets, the club would do better. If you use stats alone, weapon speed wins all the time :)

Dagger, 100 damage, .4 speed versus the Mace, 231 average damage, 1.4 speed.

A dagger can attack 3.5 times before a mace can attack once. Let's just use 3 times before a mace can attack since you can't technically do a half attack, so:

Dagger: 100 x 3 = 300 damage
Mace: 231 x 1 = 231 damage

But when armor comes into play, that's why the mace base damage is so good :)

In other words, yes definitely the Club > Scimitar. Scimitar has only 4 or no skill damage advantage over Clubs (depends which weapon you use), but the Club has 30+ base damage over the Scimitar. Same case in Club vs Mace, Club and Mace have same skill damage, but Mace > Club because of its base damage :D

jiroununu
09-07-2011, 03:11 AM
Agree.mace is better in pvp. My point is club is very economic and its quite good in pve. It has 60more base damage compare to dagger.
With my club on,and rest of gear said above,my dps is 328, even better than with custom recurve set on. The club base damage is 157-176, recurve bow is 146-191,almost the same. Imagine that, you are doing a bow bear damage with a one hand weapon and a shield on! BTW,my skill damage with club on is better than with custom recurve set.
The price of set item is crazy now and i don't believe they will drop decently in the near future coz most of the people are using plat elxir and there's heaps of trash loot in the new map to keep their cash increasing. People have no place to spend their gold! There you go the cs price.
So for those people who can't afford the set items,i will say club is an economic choice and can do the same job in pve.

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah, when you compare 55 and 60 sets, you shouldn't use skill damage, especially on weapons.

There's that rule or something that higher level weapons do more skill damage than lower level weapons even if their weapon damages are the same.

A 55 1H Sword = a 60 1H Sword in weapon damage, but a 60 1H Sword > 55 1H Sword in skill damage. Don't know how to calculate, it just works that way :D

jiroununu
09-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Yeah, when you compare 55 and 60 sets, you shouldn't use skill damage, especially on weapons.

There's that rule or something that higher level weapons do more skill damage than lower level weapons even if their weapon damages are the same.

A 55 1H Sword = a 60 1H Sword in weapon damage, but a 60 1H Sword > 55 1H Sword in skill damage. Don't know how to calculate, it just works that way :D

Cool,i just realise that rule.Thanks elly!
I'm very dissapointed with glyph str set though. But i have a strong feeling mount fang will be the era of bear lol!(just a guess)
For the sewer dungeon release, Dex set wins. Now for the Nuri circus release, Int set wins. So for the future mount fang release,lololololol. pls dev.

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Cool,i just realise that rule.Thanks elly!
I'm very dissapointed with glyph str set though. But i have a strong feeling mount fang will be the era of bear lol!(just a guess)
For the sewer dungeon release, Dex set wins. Now for the Nuri circus release, Int set wins. So for the future mount fang release,lololololol. pls dev.

Big Top set is really good, sad it doesn't have the bonus, but it's still good :)

Int > Dex > Str in this update, IMO. The int set is crazy good :p