PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Item Compendium

IBNobody
09-07-2011, 03:31 AM
INTRODUCTION

I've put together an item compendium to categorize and study the items in Star Legends. It started as a project to estimate the increase in damage or armor per level, and has since grown into its own spreadsheet.

I will no longer be adding items that aren't on a multiple of 5 levels, unless they are really good.

I simply don't have the time to invest on sub-level items.

I have listed the bonuses that the new Rank 7 prefixes add, though. You should be able to use that to figure out what kind of items you want to use.

STAR LEGENDS ITEM COMPENDIUM (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnQBvFf7X3CndDFWQ1FDREUyWkZaNkNNOGkyS3hlY 2c&output=html)

NOTE: Please do not link directly to the spreadsheet. Instead, link to this forum thread. I may change the layout of the spreadsheet in order to expose only sheets that I am not working on.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

If you see something missing from the Item Compendium, use the following form to submit it:

Add an item! (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDFWQ1FDREUyWkZaNkNNOGkyS3hlY2c6M A#gid=1)

I will moderate and edit all entries, but I will give you credit for your submission.

If you have any format suggestions, please let me know.

VERSION HISTORY

v1.1
- Added New 31-35 Weapons/Armor/Implants

v1.0
- Added crafting matrix

v0.86
- Added rare weapons up to lv30
- Added Commando Custom Set bonus

v0.85
- Removed common and uncommon sections to reduce clutter. If you care about these sections, let me know.
- Added lv30 premium armor ans weapons.

v0.81
- Added premium armors.
- Added premium character armors. Big thanks to CanonicalKoi and DrewCapu!

v0.80
- Refactored the sheets to show item stats.
- Added Implants.
- Added more Weapons, including crafting weapons.
- Am working on Armor now...

v0.76
- Added a few more fields to the user form, after seeing my first live feedback. Thanks, jtjerkins!
- Added a contributor list to this post - will add more to the game later.

v0.75
- Added user submitted forms.
- Added more uncommon weapons.
- Added some rare weapons.
- Updated the compendium to work with epic and legendary equipment.

V0.70
- Added estimations for trash/common/uncommon weapons. Thus, even though I may not have an item listed, you can estimate how much d4mage it does.

RECOGNITION OF CONTRIBUTORS
Skavenger216 (Custom Commando Armor Set Bonus)
jtjerkins (IGN: Tarheelexodus)
Todesmagier
Newbieeeee
CanonicalKoi
DrewCapu
BodMaster

Jenzz
09-07-2011, 04:16 AM
There are no Sleeves in Weapon Type.

IBNobody
09-07-2011, 05:05 AM
There are no Sleeves in Weapon Type.

I'm not sure what you mean. Armor sleeves are Arms, and Engineers weapon sleeves are called hand blasters.

Jenzz
09-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Ok, maybe.

Silentarrow
09-07-2011, 06:08 AM
Cool! I'd like to see it when you're done. Send me a PM if you need any help!

Corpser
09-07-2011, 06:15 AM
We're sorry.

The publishing options given are not valid. Please check the options and try again.

Find out more at the Google Docs Help Center.

huh?

IBNobody
09-07-2011, 06:55 AM
huh?

I left Autopublish on. Sorry...

I'm in the process now of setting up estimations for damage, since everything is linear. That way, if I don't have an item listed, you'll still know how well it works.

This is my first foray into Google Spreadsheets.

BodMaster
09-07-2011, 07:23 AM
huh?

Same problem.. Google Spreadsheets sounds fun.. ha

IBNobody
09-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Same problem.. Google Spreadsheets sounds fun.. ha

Fixed. I also added damage estimators based off a linear fit of the items I've added.

BodMaster
09-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Fixed. I also added damage estimators based off a linear fit of the items I've added.

Wow great job bud.. easily come in handy especially updating it when when new content is released will be interesting to see the numbers.. also for a first in Google spreadsheets thats pretty awesome! xD

When more content is released and more items are gained i will let you know the stats for the ones I farm :)

iOSJake
09-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Excellent. Thank you!

krazii
09-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Awesome, Great Work! Thank You very Much!

Redbridge
09-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Lots of great info, many thanks. Added to the SL Stuff list. Sweet.

whynotwi
09-08-2011, 06:41 AM
wasn't it easier to put the data into a wiki ? I assume you have webspace anywhere and could add the wiki-scripts. So everybody could give his input, so you don't have to do the entire work :chuncky:

IBNobody
09-08-2011, 06:53 AM
Thank you RB.

I've updated the spreadsheet to allow users to submit data via a form. This should help cut down on my data entry.

Google spreadsheets are pretty nifty. They aren't an Excel replacement, but they get the job done. I really liked the collaboration, sharing, and forms features.

What I didn't like were some of the bugs. Most notably, they removed the option to do an X-Y scatter plot and then connect the dots. (It was present a year ago, but then they took it out!) Yeah... Only us true Engineers care about this...

IBNobody
09-08-2011, 07:04 AM
wasn't it easier to put the data into a wiki ? I assume you have webspace anywhere and could add the wiki-scripts. So everybody could give his input, so you don't have to do the entire work :chuncky:

Wiki's make my head spin. They are awful at adding and maintaining tables. This is why you always see me put my tables in spaced code here on the forums.

Plus, I do some spiffy math behind the scenes to compute the linearity of the weapons and armor. Not only can I predict a weapon/armor type's damage at a given level, I can spot weapons and armor that beat or fall under the linear trend. (Check out the oddities sheet.) This would not be possible if I switched to a Wiki.

I can share editing responsibilities for the spreadsheet too, but I haven't turned this on yet.

Register
09-08-2011, 06:32 PM
i might add some in there. Prob some greens I know and some oranges I know....and maybe some OL stuff from soloing...

IBNobody
09-11-2011, 02:26 PM
I've updated the sheet to v0.8. The links changed as well...

Let me know what you think of the new format.

BodMaster
09-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Vular Squisher, New Pink Op leg armour.

Silentarrow
09-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Very impressive!

Ebalere
09-20-2011, 03:01 AM
Vular Squisher, New Pink Op leg armour.

Damn bro tell me next time u take a screenie! Lol im half nekkid! Gotta love my quest count too :D

BodMaster
09-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Damn bro tell me next time u take a screenie! Lol im half nekkid! Gotta love my quest count too :D

Did I not tell you? Haha thought me saying stay online just a little longer.. woulda give it away bro :p

Lmao quest count is epic! What quest did you actually complete? Haha

IBNobody
10-11-2011, 02:18 PM
I added an item crafting matrix.

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 07:10 PM
I added an item crafting matrix.

Excellent addition to the Compendium! Clear and precise. (Noticed some lines missing at the bottom, though this is not a big deal, just my OCD haha..)

Silentarrow
10-11-2011, 07:53 PM
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/Silentarrowszz/774d7df3.jpg

Level 22 Scrapper :).

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Level 22 Scrapper :).

Believe he would prefer you to add this into the Compendium yourself :p (Nice find though :D)

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to the Star Legends Item Compendium.

Please see the following SL forum thread for more information:

Star Legends Item Compendium

If you would like to contribute an item, please use this form:

ADD AN ITEM (Asks for name, equipment stats etc, plus you get to add your name as the creditor :))

Silentarrow
10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh... Thanks Bod!

IBNobody
10-20-2011, 08:03 PM
I will no longer be adding items that aren't on a multiple of 5 levels, unless they are really good.

I simply don't have the time to invest on sub-level items.

I have listed the bonuses that the new Rank 7 prefixes add, though. You should be able to use that to figure out what kind of items you want to use.

enix21
10-11-2012, 11:02 AM
woot

Zaonabiuibil
10-13-2012, 07:15 AM
Thank you for the useless necro. No really, I really appreciate it. :suspicion:

Babbare
11-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Welcome ma'am

Zaonabiuibil
11-02-2012, 07:26 PM
And another useless comment from Babbare...

Jblazer
11-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Two necroes total so far!Enix and Bar