PDA

View Full Version : way overpriced...

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 06:48 AM
So Im looking in the Cs and I see the lv60 obedience glyphs cost 2-5m per item and I started to think is it not smarter to just buy the lv58 set which would only lack a few armor points and dps and still give the sparkles?

Zaltiar
09-07-2011, 06:53 AM
haha true. its gone way to high, they'll probably drop soon though

RedRyder
09-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Lol yea it's killing me, but whichever set is cheaper (by level) I'll try and get. If I somehow get enough to by the 60 one, I'll just sell whichever level set I have atm. Or until then, it's mega Mage for me :p

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 06:55 AM
I'd understand the helm being costly, very costly, mainly because of how hard it is to get one (map 1 is the longest map to clear, therefore longest to farm) versus how many birds out there want the new set.

The armour map is farmed very often, so shouldn't be long before more arrive and prices start to stabilize/drop.

The auto-bow can also be quite under supplied because anybody who farms there must be at least 60/61, no XP in that map (unless you bother to do the towers), so anyone below 60 wouldn't really want that map if they aim to level up.

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 07:00 AM
Can you not just farm nuris funhouse for the helm. Ive seen a few glyphs drop there and the map is very small. I dont think theres much of a difference in the drop rates between the funhouse and the regular levels. Also Ive seen a pink drop at every boss at the funhouse and they werent all trash pinks too. Seem like people just think the drop rate is worse at the boss guantlet.

Fatpigwarrior
09-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Can you not just farm nuris funhouse for the helm. Ive seen a few glyphs drop there and the map is very small. I dont think theres much of a difference in the drop rates between the funhouse and the regular levels. Also Ive seen a pink drop at every boss at the funhouse and they werent all trash pinks too. Seem like people just think the drop rate is worse at the boss guantlet.
Was gonna do that until party wiped at panto lol

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 07:12 AM

You can, but I'm really skeptical of the rates there. If rates were exactly the same, people wouldn't be farming the normal maps anymore and there would be a flood of glyphs, IMO.

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 07:27 AM
I was pretty unsure also but in the few runs ive been there there been at lease obe pink drop per run which I say is better than all the other NH runs Ive done

Evolt
09-07-2011, 07:32 AM
New items often get listed at an 'overly' high price, that's why it would be wise to wait for the prices to drop, I don't even have a complete set for the new items yet...

Evolt
09-07-2011, 07:34 AM
You can, but I'm really skeptical of the rates there. If rates were exactly the same, people wouldn't be farming the normal maps anymore and there would be a flood of glyphs, IMO.

You can try building a full pot team and farm, it's so easy and fast, and with the fact that the new DPS for the new sets being around 520-570...woot

CrimsonTider
09-07-2011, 07:56 AM
If it weren't for me and my leveling addiction, I would farm funhouse. During a hour break yesterday, I was in a group which got 3 glyphs in about a 30 min timeframe. This may not be the norm, but it's worth a shot.

krazii
09-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Can anyone confirm that the glyphs actually drop in funhouse? A screenie perhaps. Drop rate may be lower, but much faster to get to bosses. Would also like to know if loot tables are same for bosses as in regular maps. My guess is that if loot table is same, drop rate is lower so in the end it will take about the same amount of time to drop because bosses are more accessible.

WJJ
09-07-2011, 09:42 AM
I've seen 3 glyphs drop in funhouse. I got a autobow from nuri.

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 09:49 AM
I should invest more time into Funhouse. I've been hearing mostly good things about it. Sad I haven't seen for myself though :(

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Was just in funhouse took a pic o a triple pink drop trying to post but I failed... And yes lv56 lv58 and lv60 sets give set bonus.

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Hold on.

The scaled pinks are giving set bonuses?

Is this confirmed?

Confirmed.

Also confirmed is that mixing leveled gear will not give set bonus. ie, 58 helm 56 bow 60 armour.

drewcapu
09-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Cool. Devs listened :)

I wonder if they may some day retroactively do the same for some other scaled pinks ;)

Cahaun
09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
I havn't gotten any glyph item drop at all, all my friends in nuris' areas are full, I keep getting booted sometimes, people think I'm a noob sometimes >.<, lvl'ing takes forever, I am low on potions right now, et cetera.
Lol soooooooo unlucky at the moment ;)

Nick41324
09-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Here's a funny pic I found of a really over priced item!. I must have taken it a LONG time ago! Look how much the dooms were haha
I'm also using a lvl 30 banjo some guy scammed off me :( I was stupid when It came to pricing items back then, as u can tell when I asked him if the funke Was over a mill :D
EDIT: I posted this pic because of the guy selling a buwanda for 450k I think. I thought It fit the overpriced title lol

Coltona
09-07-2011, 03:34 PM
First run the other day saw mace drop in funhouse, then glyph wing and staff, so yes they drop fairly good in my opinion.

Coltona
09-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Here's a funny pic I found of a really over priced item!. I must have taken it a LONG time ago! Look how much the dooms were haha
I'm also using a lvl 30 banjo some guy scammed off me :( I was stupid when It came to pricing items back then, as u can tell when I asked him if the funke Was over a mill :D

Hey the suzuki guy i think i know him in game!! different name tho, looks kinda like that one but shorter/abbreviated.

Trollee
09-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Yeah i am just gonna try and be as patient as possible for the glyph prices to drop. Meanwhile on the long journey to 61 I cross my fingers for some rare glyph drops!

Snub
09-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Personally I only have 4million so it’s not likely I would pay 4mil for a bow or a helm. Also, frankly it would be hard to convince me the few extra dex points and armor and very small DPS is worth the 8 million premium! LOL, think about it, it’s laughable.

I understand many people have A LOT of $$.... I wish them the best, I will settle with second best until the armor drops to 2mil/set in a week or two.

I already looted the 60 armor and sold it… I will RE-buy it later for 1/2 the current price.

Patients has a value, 3 million a week! Wait two weeks, buy the Obedience set @ 2mil.

Duped
09-08-2011, 08:33 PM
I don't know if it will be down to 2 million, but I suspect it will be close to 3 - 3.5 million since the Custom sets held their own at around 3 million that number seems to have market support, but time will tell :)

krazii
09-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Agreed, this has happened every single campaign. AO3, BS, etc. The only difference I see here is that the greenies/oranges liquidate for higher prices, so more gold going into the game, so people can afford a little bit more. Prices will stabilize in another week or two and your patience will pay off. BTW, the non-set glyphs are still very good and the prices on them have fallen quite a bit already, so couldn't hurt you to pick up some of those, then resell in a week or two, minimal loss.

Trollee
09-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Personally I only have 4million so it’s not likely I would pay 4mil for a bow or a helm. Also, frankly it would be hard to convince me the few extra dex points and armor and very small DPS is worth the 8 million premium! LOL, think about it, it’s laughable.

I understand many people have A LOT of $$.... I wish them the best, I will settle with second best until the armor drops to 2mil/set in a week or two.

I already looted the 60 armor and sold it… I will RE-buy it later for 1/2 the current price.

Patients has a value, 3 million a week! Wait two weeks, buy the Obedience set @ 2mil.

This is exactly what I am doing !
But being patient is also frustrating... seeing all the people fun around and their sparkling sets and I'm still running the "Tamers bow" lol... oh well, in time we will be sparkling, in time...