PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to mix and match the level of Glyph sets and still get set bonus?

Doubletime
09-07-2011, 08:20 AM
I have seen that the set bonus for the Glyph items are on the Obedience, Charmin', and Strong Man sets and that the set bonus works for 56, 58, and 60 level sets.

But has anyone tried to see if different level gear within one of these sets will still give the set bonus. For example, having a level 60 cap, level 58 chest, and level 60 bow?

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 08:22 AM
It wont work

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I've tried asking around in-game, especially since there's no definite answer in the forums, and I've heard that it doesn't give you a set if you mix different leveled pieces.

Could be wrong, just asked around. If I can find a 56/58 of any obedience piece, I can try :)

Doubletime
09-07-2011, 08:31 AM
I've tried asking around in-game, especially since there's no definite answer in the forums, and I've heard that it doesn't give you a set if you mix different leveled pieces.

Could be wrong, just asked around. If I can find a 56/58 of any obedience piece, I can try :)

Yeah -- Draiz is right. Elly and I just tried mixing my 58 Glyph Obedience chest with his 60 Glyph Obedience set and it doesn't work. At least now we know for sure. :)

WhoIsThis
09-07-2011, 11:54 AM
No.

Only sets of a single level will trigger it.

JaytB
09-07-2011, 12:42 PM
It has already been answered, but I can confirm that it doesn't work matching items from different levels. I tried it with a lv58 cloth of charming with lv60 wand/bracer, and there were no sparkles nor bonus anymore :)

Doubletime
09-07-2011, 02:04 PM
It has already been answered, but I can confirm that it doesn't work matching items from different levels. I tried it with a lv58 cloth of charming with lv60 wand/bracer, and there were no sparkles nor bonus anymore :)

Thanks Jaytb. Elly and I tried it too with his Obedience set and my 58 glyph chest. And as you already know -- didn't work. :)