PDA

View Full Version : Positive attitude?

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Is it me or does everyone on the forums seem more helpful and in a more positive moid this past week? Or maybe its just me.

Ixillicus
09-07-2011, 09:01 AM
We're all busy playing the game, instead of complaining about it :P

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 09:02 AM
I hope so. I also hope that the trolls have been weeded out. But in general, majority of the people in the forums usually have that positive attitude, I think.

Lowlyspy
09-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Wooo, let the good times roll XD

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Yea 10mins after I post this jerk kicks me out of a game with the reason sorry as we fight the boss in the lions den -_- And I was there for the full run too

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Yea 10mins after I post this jerk kicks me out of a game with the reason sorry as we fight the boss in the lions den -_- And I was there for the full run too

They definately don't frequent the forums then. lol :P

SlingShot
09-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I am definitely in a good mood!! I just got my account unbanned!! Comes to find out that my account was hacked into:( but thnx STS for helping me get it back!

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 11:09 AM
I am definitely in a good mood!! I just got my account unbanned!! Comes to find out that my account was hacked into:( but thnx STS for helping me get it back!

Nice, man. Welcome back. See, folks, support really does work. :P

JaytB
09-07-2011, 11:20 AM
We're all busy playing the game, instead of complaining about it :P

ROFL! That might actually hold some truth :D

CrimsonTider
09-07-2011, 11:32 AM
I am actually trying to think of a way to troll this thread, but I honestly can't! LMAO

Like Elly said, hopefully the latest wave of trolls have been cut out. Enjoy because eventually more will resurface! :/

Cahaun
09-07-2011, 03:05 PM
I am actually trying to think of a way to troll this thread, but I honestly can't! LMAO

Like Elly said, hopefully the latest wave of trolls have been cut out. Enjoy because eventually more will resurface! :/

Enjoy it while you can!:) I hate booters with terrible reasons. (my personal favorite was "bored sl players only" during the closed beta era) I hate it when they boot me at the boss too. :(

Coltona
09-07-2011, 05:21 PM
It's the chi energy!! The flow is on it's correct soul path to lead us into the eternal divinity that is peace, we must become one with the game and take the journey to our inner self to truly be one with ourselves as we are all one with peace.

Coltona
09-07-2011, 05:23 PM
It's the chi energy!! The flow is on it's correct soul path to lead us into the eternal divinity that is peace, we must become one with the game and take the journey to our inner self to truly be one with ourselves as we are all one with peace.

Ok double post, quoting my own creepy hippie post, and this is a momentous occasion all at the same time!!
This is my 1100th post!! WOOOOOOOT!!

Pakax
09-07-2011, 06:05 PM
being booted at boss when you've helped a lesser party get there has to go in the top 5 of the most frustrating moments playing the game. that and when you are nearly done with the snake and the glitch kills you all although you're all behind a pillar. lol