PDA

View Full Version : New Idea.. Merchers of Arterra!

小孩子
09-07-2011, 10:07 AM
As the title suggests, i would loooove to make a new guild *MOA*
anyone interested ;)?

wink wink evolt:peach:

Current people interested/apart of guild:

Hunzzz
Evolt
Navygreen
Stealthyman
Lowlyspy
Singleteddy
Coltongadkins
Whirlzap

comment if your interested and would like to join :)!

guys, ive joined <PL MERCHERS ALLIANCE> and currently guild master, pm me if you wish to join :)

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Yep, I am.. Very interested.

stealthyman
09-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Pls count me in. Whats the purpose of this guild? :)

Evolt
09-07-2011, 11:11 AM
:) :)

Lowlyspy
09-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Im starting a little merching myself so id love to hop aboard :)

Singleteddy
09-08-2011, 07:41 PM
I chatted with some of the big merchants about a merchanting guild after it was officially announced guilds would be coming to PL. There's definitely interest.

Coltona
09-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm in.

Whirlzap
09-08-2011, 09:57 PM
I might join this on a secondary character. I do love currency-economy related issues.
Do you allow farmersssssssssss??????????????:o
I heard DanielRH was making a similar guild.

Arterra
09-09-2011, 01:23 AM
The merchant guild... Used to be something similar, looong ago.
So, after you buy up the cs, then what? Offer discounts to ally guilds, then the world?

小孩子
09-09-2011, 04:35 AM
The merchant guild... Used to be something similar, looong ago.
So, after you buy up the cs, then what? Offer discounts to ally guilds, then the world?
lol

小孩子
09-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Pls count me in. Whats the purpose of this guild? :)

im considering, basically everyone can join, people can help each other out in tips and stuff... lol
so yeah but if people start begging then ima start bootin... 0% tolerance to begging >.>

i think il start the guild as soon as i finish with the guides im currently making, if you want in then just post and il add your name to the list :)

Coltona
09-09-2011, 07:43 AM
im considering, basically everyone can join, people can help each other out in tips and stuff... lol
so yeah but if people start begging then ima start bootin... 0% tolerance to begging >.>

i think il start the guild as soon as i finish with the guides im currently making, if you want in then just post and il add your name to the list :)

Hm I like this so i'm deffinitely in.

Singleteddy
09-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Pls count me in. Whats the purpose of this guild? :) TBD, but I propose that at the very least, a purpose should be to help enjoy merchanting in PL.

I heard DanielRH was making a similar guild. See here:

The Merchants Guild is a guild for the many thousands of PL players out there that enjoy merchanting.

blueberrykush
09-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Already one made with hunzzz in the reigns alongside with many top merchants ;0 sorry to steal your members ^_^

blueberrykush
09-09-2011, 06:50 PM
We are called PL merchant alliance made By me added a few people and grabbed some of the top players we also have tier 3

Mothwing
09-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Count me in ;) im sort of a merchant, im not amazing at it like you guys but id love to learn :)

Register
09-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Im a merch but im part of another guild...

And MOA is a mall up here lol....Mall of America...

小孩子
09-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Im a merch but im part of another guild...

And MOA is a mall up here lol....Mall of America...
Lmao xD

Lowlyspy
09-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Hey hunzz, i saw ur thread about demoting the officers. I understand why you demoted everyone, u had a legitamate reason. Just to clear some things up, yes i did leave this guild but not for the same reason as zzohan. As you probly know i am already a big part of my own guild and splitting my time between the two guilds is too constraining so i concentrated my 3 toons to my main guild. i didnt feel disrespected i just wanted to make it easier to run with my guildmates on my other toons. See you around :)

AdinoEznite
09-17-2011, 12:56 AM
im interested in joining and sharing/getting some tips

i think ive done fairly well as a merchant, but what i really lack is just experience
i dont know many items and what lvl niches to look for other than the popular ones

my main merch is tachmonite

Fatpigwarrior
09-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Would join if I could merch and wasnt an officer :frog:

小孩子
09-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Hey hunzz, i saw ur thread about demoting the officers. I understand why you demoted everyone, u had a legitamate reason. Just to clear some things up, yes i did leave this guild but not for the same reason as zzohan. As you probly know i am already a big part of my own guild and splitting my time between the two guilds is too constraining so i concentrated my 3 toons to my main guild. i didnt feel disrespected i just wanted to make it easier to run with my guildmates on my other toons. See you around :)

Ahh kewl :3 everythings sorted out now anyways thx ^_^

Singleteddy
09-23-2011, 06:39 PM
We now have a Pocket legends merchant alliance! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=252) forum group as well, so check it out.

(Of course, there's not much there, yet.)

Mothwing
09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
We now have a Pocket legends merchant alliance! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=252) forum group as well, so check it out.(Of course, there's not much there, yet.)Hey man, please dont hijack threads. Youre a new member but its just plain common sense. In the future, create your own advertising thread or recruit in the game. You dont need to go through other players threads to advertise. Just a heads up.

小孩子
09-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey man, please dont hijack threads. Youre a new member but its just plain common sense. In the future, create your own advertising thread or recruit in the game. You dont need to go through other players threads to advertise. Just a heads up.

That's our forum page :p lol

Whirlzap
09-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey man, please dont hijack threads. Youre a new member but its just plain common sense. In the future, create your own advertising thread or recruit in the game. You dont need to go through other players threads to advertise. Just a heads up.
Lemme put this in a joking way lol:
Hey man, please don't post without reading in threads. Youre an old member but its just plain common sense. In the future, re-read the thread over before posting something. You don't need to be so pro. Just a high-five.

Yup.

Also, I AM WhirlxAuction, getting so many "Are you Xwhirlz?" and "Wanna farm with me, Whirl?"
And I am an officer of this guild.
Just to clarify things^.

Mothwing
09-23-2011, 10:44 PM
That's our forum page :p lol

Holy lord thats embarrasing sry hunzzz :( just seems kinda weird posting another link...ohhhhh i totally get it. My complete apologies...ya imma leave now

小孩子
09-24-2011, 07:19 AM
Holy lord thats embarrasing sry hunzzz :( just seems kinda weird posting another link...ohhhhh i totally get it. My complete apologies...ya imma leave now

Rofl np :3