PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys why can't I get any xp after level 13?

Forestyswang
06-22-2010, 02:51 AM
Hi guys why can't I get any xp after level 13?:(

Interim7
06-22-2010, 03:16 AM
Before everyone gets angry at you for repeating this age-old question, I'll answer it politely.

The first campaign, Forest Haven, only allows you to go to level 13. If you want to play further, you'll have to buy the content expansions. I'd recommend starting with Dark Forest. ;D

Have fun, and welcome to Pocket Legends. ^.^

KingFu
06-22-2010, 03:39 AM
Welcome to PL and the forums but please don't double post, it is greatly frowned upon. We will cut you some slack though!

Yeah, Interim explained it briefly. Go to town and look for a human named Rori and his name will be in dark blue letters. Click on him and read what he has to say, he will tell you.

asommers
06-22-2010, 09:31 AM
This post has details.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?759-Level-Cap-(explicit-and-implicit)-aka-quot-I-can-t-get-any-more-XP!-quot

-ALS

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 10:57 AM
The first campaign, Forest Haven, only allows you to go to level 13. If you want to play further, you'll have to buy the content expansions. I'd recommend starting with Dark Forest. ;D

Have fun, and welcome to Pocket Legends. ^.^

This. Also, do you mind if I steal this in case I'm the first person to reply to these kind of topics? Cause that's like, the perfect polite reply, lol.

Druc
06-22-2010, 11:17 AM
haha..I think I still had my reply from yesterday fresh in my notepad :D