PDA

View Full Version : Has to be a bug: Sound in Nuri's is just messed up and hurts my ears

bronislav84
09-07-2011, 05:52 PM
The Devs haven't responded in the official thread in a while now, and I wanna play ASAP, so I will repost as a thread. Hopefully they will see it this way. I'm not sure if this is really a bug or an oversight, but something needs to be done. I can't bear it.

Just went to Nuri towne for the first time recently, and this won't do. PLEASE tell me the annoying ringing sound in he background that sounds like crickets is a bug. The music is playing at the same time.

At the same time, the regular town music is also playing faintly. There's two background musics, and one is deafening. This is why I think this has to be a bug. There's two distinct sounds playing in the background.

I hear this same ringing sound when in Ancient Swamp, and it makes my head/ears hurt. I gotta almost turn off all the sound. I thought it might be the sound of swamp wildlife, but for a circus it makes no sense to have a loud and annoying ringing sound.

Please can this ringing be removed from Nuri's Hallows, and tuned to not hurt people's ears in Ancient Swamp?

Is this only on Android that it's remained so long in Ancient Swamp? I'm on Android 2.3.4, using a My Touch 4g.

bronislav84
09-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Soon to drop to page 2. Please Devs, I would like to play.

Hankomachos
09-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Bump ... :)

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Thank you Hank.

Can we get a Dev reply please? A good one? Come on does nobody in the office care that some people can't play the new update? MY. HEAD. HURTS. This is a showstopper. I can't play the new update!

Justg
09-09-2011, 02:05 PM
We are remixing that audio. In the meantime, can't you just turn down the volume to play?

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Good to hear Justg! Thank you so much!

I was really starting to worry I'd have to just bear it and buy Tylenol. Knowing it will be fixed, I look forward to it soon and will turn down the volume in the meantime. I really like the sounds in the game in general, so I didn't wanna turn it down. I need to know when sounds go off, like boss attacks and stuff.

On a related note, I hope the Swamp sound gets fixed up too, since it's the same sound in both. Just copy and paste it in both. :)

Ebalere
09-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Sounds like a miniscule problem, then again i never noticed. Hope it gets fixed soon for you tho!

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Minuscule? A whole 2 towns (Plus all zones in Swamp, and probably Nuri's. I couldn't bear to check) that have a deafening cricket ringing sound that makes Swamp almost a ghost town, and you call it minuscule?

People have to play Nuri's cause no other choice, but Swamp is mostly a ghost town and I'm sure this is why.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's affected by it. Just other people either turn off sound or bear it. My head hurts and I need the sound to know what's being casted, and can't afford the Tylenol. :(