PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates GLYPH items

Fastcast
09-07-2011, 06:01 PM
So whats the deal with glyph items expansion has been out for couple days many ppl farming all day everyday why are lvl 60 items sou hard to find seems the glyph obedience helm is the rarest thing in the games costing 3-5mill jus for the hat thats ridicoulous

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 06:03 PM
It's not just rare, it's tedious to find.

Clearing map 1 just isn't as rewarding as some people perceive as compared to, say, clearing map 2/3. You can see it in the prices of the armor, look at how low they've been dropping.

Fastcast
09-07-2011, 06:07 PM
I See maybe 1 super rare pink get listed in cs atleast every other day or 2 lol so yes seems all new sets are pretty rare to come by or find went from 56-60 only got 1 glyph ob armor and thats it...

Pakax
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
That helm indeed very rare. got lucky today and sold to friend (cheap!!!) and I think that's the thing: most people know someone who want it so it stays off CS most of the time. hence the prices. 5 m for a helm is just scary!

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Lol it's true, I've only seen one or two of the really rare stuff on the CS. Eg, the glyph obedience helm, obedience cross-bow, staff. All 60 btw.

I think most are sold outside CS. Listing it up for millions and not being able to sell it or to get undercut is too costly IMO.

Jsaieagle
09-07-2011, 06:41 PM
The other rarest pink in game is strongmans glyph shield, someone is selling it for 10 mil!!

Zaltiar
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I saw a triple drop with a mim x-bow and a double drop in the very next game in the 5th map it was raining pinks i tell you.

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Yea nobody thinks to farm Panto the mine. I say if a group of five decided to farm funhouse and then split the profit of every rare drop among themselves evenly they could have a monopoly on the market. Because runs would be less than five mins if you just farm panto. Shhhh dont tell anyone I yold you this idea(:

Trollee
09-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Yea nobody thinks to farm Panto the mine. I say if a group of five decided to farm funhouse and then split the profit of every rare drop among themselves evenly they could have a monopoly on the market. Because runs would be less than five mins if you just farm panto. Shhhh dont tell anyone I yold you this idea(:

I like this idea !
Lol don't worry I won't tell anyone ;)

TANKKAAR
09-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeh I've tried it ..... hour straight pimping the mime and didn't see one drop..... finished the rest of the map and got a pink first full run (cheapy but still) all I'm saying is if the drop rates in fun house are lower, then the drop rate of the mime has been minimized more then the rest to accommodate for the close proximity to the spawn site IMO .....

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Yeh I've tried it ..... hour straight pimping the mime and didn't see one drop..... finished the rest of the map and got a pink first full run (cheapy but still) all I'm saying is if the drop rates in fun house are lower, then the drop rate of the mime has been minimized more then the rest to accommodate for the close proximity to the spawn site IMO .....

That makes sense.

Also, if funhouse drop rates were actually equal to all the other maps, there would actually be an oversupply of helms, most especially, because of, like you said, the proximity of the mime.

Zaltiar
09-08-2011, 02:42 AM
That makes sense.

Also, if funhouse drop rates were actually equal to all the other maps, there would actually be an oversupply of helms, most especially, because of, like you said, the proximity of the mime.

I remember devs stated they adjusted drop rates when they released nuris funhouse. I still have yet to see a good glyph drop from there, not impossible though, I think.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 02:48 AM
I remember devs stated they adjusted drop rates when they released nuris funhouse. I still have yet to see a good glyph drop from there, not impossible though, I think.

Adjusted in funhouse? Or across the board? :)

nayrleon
09-08-2011, 04:48 AM
i've seen several glyph items dropped in funhouse but the thing is none of these is part of the set with bonus =(

Moogerfooger
09-08-2011, 05:39 AM

On my very first Funhouse Run, I picked up a Glyph Charmin' bracer from Gustav...and haven't gotten a single thing since, even a lower value pink. Not complainin' or anything, but they do drop, even if at a lower rate. Kind of like the Victory Lap days...I always suspected the drop rate was lower there, ebcause of the ease of not having to clear entire maps...but drops did happen.

Snub
09-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Have some patients… everyone will be killing the mime soon. Everyone is leveling to 60 (or 61 in some cases) that’s a lot of mime deaths. Soon the market will have MANY Helms and they will be 600k-1mil each as usual.

Patients! Don’t be a sucker and pay the premiums.