PDA

View Full Version : Custom!!!!!!!!

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Hey guys here's the deal custom sets are at a all time low with the whole set as 900k ca price so I was wondering if anyone has extra custom or raid items I have only 200k plus 100k in items so plz if u have any extra custom or raid items tell me maybe we could swap it's most appreciated

Zeus
09-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Begging on forums is still begging, FYI. I think you got the wrong idea of the forums. I believe the other day you were asking for more contests when there were plenty available. You shouldn't rely on others as your income source, it is better to learn how to make money yourself. The forums are for helpful and intellectual discussion about the game or other aspects of life, more importantly to have fun by socializing!

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Ok I get that but at least in not trying to get ppl to get sympathy for me saying I'm a horrible person on ur thread I mean it's not that hard to understand UR NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON but saying it on the forums trying to get sympathy is just

O and btw my thread wasn't begging re read it and try to understand it from my point of view with the money I have not a couple mil

Zeus
09-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Ok I get that but at least in not trying to get ppl to get sympathy for me saying I'm a horrible person on ur thread I mean it's not that hard to understand UR NOT A HORRIBLE PERSON but saying it on the forums trying to get sympathy is just

O and btw my thread wasn't begging re read it and try to understand it from my point of view with the money I have not a couple mil

It's hard to understand what you are trying to say when it is just one big unpunctuated chunk of words.

Piosidon
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
If you wanted to get this thread make sense you could of put it in the traders market.

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Do you need a custom set? Or do you just want one? Btw a custom set would only do yougood for like I say 2 levels.. Iwould not pay a million for a set i would use for two levels.

Otukura
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM
It's hard to understand what you are trying to say when it is just one big unpunctuated chunk of words.

He's saying you're a low life trying to gain sympathy from forumers because of the thread you made -.-

Doing all I can to resist flaming right now.

Trollee
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Im selling a Raid Roach set if your interested and I'm pretty eager to get rid of it.
Contact me IG: Trollee

Zeus
09-07-2011, 08:56 PM
He's saying you're a low life trying to gain sympathy from forumers because of the thread you made -.-

Doing all I can to resist flaming right now.

Lol, Otu. I understood that, I just wanted to show that his thoughts had no effect on me. If he wants to throw a kiddie tantrum because he didn't get his choice of blueberry muffins, so be it.

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 09:15 PM
I remember this name. Reported it for something in-game.

Alsowaytogoonbashingonaparthwhowasjusttryingtopoin tyoutotherightdirectoonseewhatididhereoursentences areexactlythesameexceptyourshasspaces.

Zeus
09-07-2011, 09:20 PM
I remember this name. Reported it for something in-game.

Alsowaytogoonbashingonaparthwhowasjusttryingtopoin tyoutotherightdirectoonseewhatididhereoursentences areexactlythesameexceptyourshasspaces.

Elly :). I got to love your humor!

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Lol this is is a funny thread and u reported me for what exactly because I have never done anything bad in the game so no use if it's not true

Air
09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
yourshasspaces.
Hidden inappropriate message.

Zeus
09-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Hidden inappropriate message.

I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. Lol!

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Ok I don't think he's a low life I don't think he's a bad person I just don't think he understands my position where I don't have millions of coins I work for money and had 700k but lost in in update

Zeus
09-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Ok I don't think he's a low life I don't think he's a bad person I just don't think he understands my position where I don't have millions of coins I work for money and had 700k but lost in in update

How did you lose it?

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Well I had it and thought I was buying a 70k item but bought a 700k item but I guess I deserve it from being stupid

Otukura
09-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Paaarth. Check your PMs please. :p

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Paaarth. Check your PMs please. :p

Umm ? Parth? ?????? Lol jk

Otukura
09-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Umm ? Parth? ?????? Lol jk

Not about you btw, I don't like talking about people behind their back D:

edit: about the name, it's how I say it when I say it in my head :D