View Full Version : Why is my Glyph Armor of Obedience PINK???

SssoulSsshine
09-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Both the Obedience and Mimicry equip as pink as opposed to purple on my mage.

Thought it was just a glitch in the avatar preview on cs, but after I bought some...still pink!

Please tell me this is a known bug and not intentional and will be fixed...

I wanna be PURPLE not PINK!

Please!

Thank you!

nayrleon
09-08-2011, 02:20 AM
that's probably the default color of glyph armors equipped to a mage but yeah i would prefer the darker purple version not the faded one which almost like pink

Ixillicus
09-08-2011, 07:28 AM
it looks like that on a mage.

Flickz
09-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Mage avatars are girls. Devs prolly thought they should look more like it with pink end game gear lol

SssoulSsshine
09-08-2011, 09:18 AM
With Dual-Speccing all but ruined (IMNSHO). I was proud to be one of the few able to equip Full Fortified plus Mega Mage wand. Big armor plus ranged weapon. Daily questions of "how do you do that." My friends were offered bribes for the "secret" of how I managed to do it. Now there is hardly any difference between STR and INT armor, so all benefit of wearing STR armor as mage is gone.
So, I thought I'd try dex mage with huge DPS, hit and crit.

After spending obscene amounts of money and time creating an obedience set and now it doesn't even look like a set?

The hat, shield, and dagger are purple and the robe is pink.

This is highly disappointing if indeed this is the case and it is not just a glitch. Why would equipment change color based on who is wearing it???

JaytB
09-08-2011, 10:10 AM
With Dual-Speccing all but ruined (IMNSHO). I was proud to be one of the few able to equip Full Fortified plus Mega Mage wand. Big armor plus ranged weapon. Daily questions of "how do you do that." My friends were offered bribes for the "secret" of how I managed to do it. Now there is hardly any difference between STR and INT armor, so all benefit of wearing STR armor as mage is gone.
So, I thought I'd try dex mage with huge DPS, hit and crit.

After spending obscene amounts of money and time creating an obedience set and now it doesn't even look like a set?

The hat, shield, and dagger are purple and the robe is pink.

This is highly disappointing if indeed this is the case and it is not just a glitch. Why would equipment change color based on who is wearing it???

I'd say it's a glitch, if I understood you correctly. Could you post a screenshot of it, or let someone else take it for you? I'm sure it would help :)

Flip
09-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the report! This should be fixed in the first update after Guilds are added. All glyph armor will be made Hot Pink to match the Mage set.

Just kidding! The Mage armor will be made purple to match the other glyph pieces. :D

SssoulSsshine
09-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the report! This should be fixed in the first update after Guilds are added. All glyph armor will be made Hot Pink to match the Mage set.

Just kidding! The Mage armor will be made purple to match the other glyph pieces. :D

Yes. You had me going.

To be clear, I wanted to note that I'm not talking about Mage armor, I'm talking about Dex Glyph of Obedience Armor equipped on a Mage...

But if you're making all Mage armor purple, that's even better!

Thanks Flip!

Zaltiar
09-09-2011, 08:58 AM

I stopped breathing at the "All glyph armor will be made Hot Pink" :|
cause...omghotpinkwouldbesoawesomesauce!
ya got me there.

btw, just wondering if you guys have noticed, when equipping glyph armor for birds, one foot becomes invisible when rotated.
also, there is a "see through" part just below the neck as well.
oh andd now there's some funky purple parts on the logo of the glyph armor.

nazgulking
09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Same applies to my pally wearing the nightmare vanity helm. I can see through my neck.

bronislav84
09-09-2011, 06:11 PM
I can't see character faces on some characters wearing the new sets. Is this related?

Buddyf97
09-09-2011, 07:28 PM
I can't see character faces on some characters wearing the new sets. Is this related?
Are you thinking of the new enchantress vanity? Lol

CodyBearr
09-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Yum hot pink robes and purple weapons :-)

Haha ^___-