PDA

View Full Version : On estimate?

Hawkbby
09-07-2011, 06:57 PM
I am wondering buying 800 platinum is worth it? But I want to buy to level and all. But I am also wondering how much in total would it cost? 52.00, 51.00 or around there so if anyone can tell me what advantages I have and what the cost is?

thefirehawk
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
If u have the money buy it it helps in the game but if ur don't have much money go for a lower price

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
If you have the capacity, buying by bulk is always cheaper than buying the smaller packages.

If you can, buy the 2000 platinum package from the website. Cheaper than the price of 2 800 purchases, plus you get 400 plat more. At least from my prices, that's how I see it.

Hawkbby
09-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Ty fire and elly, but thing is should I buy it. I have enough to buy 2000 platinum but if that doesn't work out buy the 800? Hm there should be sale on the platinum. And elly is it cheaper on the website or In-game if I can't get the 2k plat

Bunnyshoota
09-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Hmmm
is there tax on the purchase?

WoundedEagle
09-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Hmmm
is there tax on the purchase?
No tax^^^
And Kbby, the Blast from the Past is this coming Sunday(I have been told). *wink wink* Only applies if you fancy some memories/were not there at the time....

Hawkbby
09-07-2011, 07:39 PM
No tax^^^
And Kbby, the Blast from the Past is this coming Sunday(I have been told). *wink wink* Only applies if you fancy some memories/were not there at the time....

Oh Dedeagle, I think I get what you mean on Blast Of the Past ;). But last time I bought platinum I got some tax I think but, if not thanks. Also Dedeagle, when are you getting online? I got on for the four day weekend I had, did you get on?

WoundedEagle
09-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh Dedeagle, I think I get what you mean on Blast Of the Past ;). But last time I bought platinum I got some tax I think but, if not thanks. Also Dedeagle, when are you getting online? I got on for the four day weekend I had, did you get on?
Yeah but not much. I only had a 3 day weekend...

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Ty fire and elly, but thing is should I buy it. I have enough to buy 2000 platinum but if that doesn't work out buy the 800? Hm there should be sale on the platinum. And elly is it cheaper on the website or In-game if I can't get the 2k plat

I'm not exactly sure.. I know there's a currency difference from my iTunes and the website since I use $AU while the website uses $US, slight difference, but it's there.

Even then, I still think the website is cheaper. Cut out the middle man, STS earns more. I think :D