PDA

View Full Version : About guild lb

xxalivexx
07-26-2016, 05:32 AM
Is it just me noticing or is everyone else noticing this also and it's a bit weird, since i started the game in 2014 the same guild brotherhood legends has been ranked on lb, i've seen one ever guildie from that guild, havent seen another since, because i swore you needed to have a active guild to even be placed on lb, not just aps, kills, kdr, it sikes me how i work hard to build a guild up and with no effort this brotherhood legend guild has non-seen members, maybe it's an sts based guild, idk really, but i don't think they deserve and lb spot, just speaking my opinion, don't start an arguement just comment what you think thank you.

onadraosari
07-26-2016, 05:39 AM
Didnt be in this guild. Cant say anything, but its not 100% they nonactive. I saw their members

xxalivexx
07-26-2016, 05:40 AM
Didnt be in this guild. Cant say anything, but its not 100% they nonactive. I saw their members

Not saying 100% inactive, it's just been over a year since i seen one of those guildies, i mean for a lb ranked guild you would expect to see at least one a day.

onadraosari
07-26-2016, 05:41 AM
Ya and also once that guikd gone out from lb, then it back. I member that. Also sometimes its gone up from 50th place.

onadraosari
07-26-2016, 05:43 AM
Bro lb guild not mean to see member each day. They can have a lot members, but not many active, and mostly all are low lvls and u wont see them in exp camp, glinstone, and not many u will see in kelys.
Ya also they once gone out from lb, then back, and sometimes was gone up from 50th.

Oaheuzihar
07-26-2016, 10:53 AM
The only lb guild people i see every day are Deviant Misfits, Engimatic, Trepidation and fellow Dunno people.

resurrected
07-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Keep in mind time zone and time you are playing

yubaraj
07-26-2016, 11:52 AM
There are many people who don't use their guild title. That can be a reason too.

ilhanna
07-26-2016, 01:06 PM
A guild goes on leaderboard based on accumulated APs. To accumulate AP all you have to do is mass recruit players that are at least level 28 (APs of players below this level doesn't count toward guild ranking). Even the least active or the least knowledgeable players would have accumulated at least a few thousand AP by level 28. Get thousands of them together in one guild, then the accumulated AP would reach the millions needed to make it into LB. It doesn't matter if afterward they don't play anymore, so long as they stay in the guild, their AP will secure the guild's position on LB. If you look at their statistics, the guild in question has the lowest activity on LB (they are #50 on activity rankings). But since they can maintain enough members to be among the 50 top guilds with highest AP, they keep their rank.

onadraosari
07-26-2016, 04:05 PM
Everyday i see lots of guild from lb. Often is Crisis or faith and very often Trinity knights ( but i have many frnds from trinity knights :D )

konafez
07-26-2016, 08:16 PM
Everyday i see lots of guild from lb. Often is Crisis or faith and very often Trinity knights ( but i have many frnds from trinity knights :D )

Yeah our cof family is one of the most active lb guilds in the game

Oaheuzihar
07-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Yeah our cof family is one of the most active lb guilds in the game

I never see cof in game. Maybe konafez made them all hide their guild title? Lol.