PDA

View Full Version : New Equipment

Bunnyshoota
09-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi guys

This is just a new idea: so plz no flaming!!!!

I've been thinking. would if we were to add a whole new line of equipment: boots/footwear.

These would be nothing too major, like a whole nother helm. These could add maybe a few crit, h/s, and hit, along with A SLIGHT SPEED BOOST(soon as i said that i knew flaming would start)
nothing too overpowered like the max speed 4x combo elixirs give, but just maybe 1.2 times faster moving speed? Doesn't seem like alot, but i think it is for those with no plat to spend;)

Post what you think below!!!

Thanks,
bunnyshoota

RedRyder
09-07-2011, 07:28 PM
If they were to add speed, I guarantee that the footwear would cost plat :p

Lowlyspy
09-07-2011, 08:02 PM
I have a feeling speed-providing items would make pvp incredibly one sided. Red is right in it probly costing plat and that would give the rich a huge advantage over those that couldnt get plat

I love the idea of new item classes (boots, guantlets/sleeves, etc.) as the extra stats would definitely make the game much more interesting.

RedRyder
09-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Eagle?

Lowlyspy
09-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Oh woops lmao, i read ur name completely wrong on that one. No excuse for it lol sorry :p

Bunnyshoota
09-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Lol guys agreed on being op in pvp
but the speed boost isn't too significant, like maybe 1.15 speed?
(as opposed to 2x speed by the yellow orbs)

lethalchick
09-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Well you could have class specific boots. Now wouldn't it be cool if bears got faster boots than birds? Would sure help bears in pvp.

But it would still suck for those who couldn't afford, as then everyone would run laps around em. Maybe no boots in pvp, but pve is fine, just like elixers?

Flickz
09-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I think this would just make alot of problems for casual players. This would make it extreamly hard to farm sets. I never once got a pink from the sewers i had to save until i was lv 56 to buy sk leather and bow and i still dont even have the full set i couldnt imagine having to buy boots as well.