PDA

View Full Version : This is Madness... no... This is SPARTA!!! lol jkjk

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Bust seriously the prices of glyphs are droping like crazy all the undercutting is just crazy. Ive seen some pinks many of which Im trying to sell drop not thousands but hundreds of thousands in a matter of hours... When will this stop? Untill you can buy a lv60 armor for nickles and dimes?

Silentarrow
09-07-2011, 09:14 PM
As campaigns get older, prices go down. Expect glyph items to be in the low 100k's in a couple of months.

Zeus
09-07-2011, 09:19 PM
As campaigns get older, prices go down. Expect glyph items to be in the low 100k's in a couple of months.

Try within a month. This campaign is the skeller crunch campaign, if I'm not mistaken. The better campaign with better item sets is still on its way. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

Otukura
09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Try within a month. This campaign is the skeller crunch campaign, if I'm not mistaken. The better campaign with better item sets is still on its way. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

There are a ton of trash pinks, but I'm 1k from 60 and I have yet to see a Glyph item drop.

Shadowie
09-07-2011, 09:21 PM
My 2 cents opinion is that if the new map sets are better, the glyph items will drop more. The other issue is that, imo again, the bonus set are not so attractive in comparision to the junk pinks mixture set, unless u r the rich and into sparkling gold and diamonds!

:p

Trollee
09-07-2011, 09:24 PM

Mount Fang !!!!! Wooot !

joopiduh
09-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Mt Fang would probably be like Shadow Caves. Almost impossible to do, even at 61 :D Couple that with a SRINGY pink drop (which i think the devs would do), Fang pinks would probably be a premium especially if you need plat to buy the map. Not everyone has plat.

But I don't think Glyph equip will drop to low 100k although i expect it to drop. It would probably be like Sewer pinks. No doubt you get more junk pinks but Glyphs are also a bit difficult to come by. And I anticipate that later on, devs will nerf it even further.