PDA

View Full Version : BEST lvl 60 set

TruePlayer
09-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Ok, i have been testing all the nuri sets out and theres one that really stand out to me is the Strongman Glyph set. I can solo all the maps with it and using only 5 hp per map. So for pve its perfect. As for pvp it can make a novice look like a pro. Only thing as the moment it required int to use. But soon to be fixed:). Yay! Anyways that my favorite set what is yours?

Nightarcher
09-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Yes! I have yet to acquire the Strongman glyph helm (waiting for price to go down or until I get a good drop,) but I have the rest, and huge damage/armor/dodge/regen is extremely helpful.

The other set that I've never used but still grabs my attention is the Glyph-Dagger Obedience set. Daggers have never been widely used, but now it seems a very powerful boss-killer. I'm interested to see how this will affect the future of daggers/shivs.

Ellyidol
09-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Yup, the strongman's set is suited more towards warbirds, then pallies, then bears. No comment.

Blind
09-08-2011, 12:47 AM
This set can't be good for birds or pallys in pve, sure survivability might be good and all, but when it comes to bosses i'd rather have a lvl 55 pure dex bird with underlings than a lvl 60 one with strongman set. As for pvp, can't speak for it.

Otukura
09-08-2011, 12:50 AM
This set can't be good for birds or pallys in pve, sure survivability might be good and all, but when it comes to bosses i'd rather have a lvl 55 pure dex bird with underlings than a lvl 60 one with strongman set. As for pvp, can't speak for it.

Curious, why do you prefer underlings? Have you seen Moog's comparison to Cust? Autobow set does more skill damage.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36231-Nuri-Dex-Gear-Comparo-vs.-Custom-Recurve

Blind
09-08-2011, 12:55 AM
U got me wrong mate, i meant that set such as underlings sucks compared to custom or obedience, i was using it as an example for bad set. So i meant that i'd rather have an underling bird than lvl 60 strongman warbird in my runs.

Otukura
09-08-2011, 01:00 AM
U got me wrong mate, i meant that set such as underlings sucks compared to custom or obedience, i was using it as an example for bad set. So i meant that i'd rather have an underling bird than lvl 60 strongman warbird in my runs.

Completely did! My bad. Time to sleep :p

TruePlayer
09-08-2011, 09:16 AM
As i say BEST SET, which meaning sparkles and a set bonus! And strongman is the only set for str. They have confirmed that its the only str set and just waiting on fix and release of the bonus. Also str can be use for all 3 character, unlike int which i think look goofy on bears and birds. Only bad thing now is it going be hard to kill bears in pvp now :( if they have this set equiped.

Samhayne
09-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Thanks for keeping the discussion about the game and staying friendly as you do.

KOLIBER
09-08-2011, 11:43 AM
well im definately with you on the strongman glyph set, though i do wish the mace hit a little faster like the club. im really not even sure what the set bonus is but even without one that set is awesome
only real complaint i have is the looks of it. no offense to the guys who designed it but it is an incredibly plain set up doused with purple and pink. doesnt exactly cry out "strongman" to me but oh well. im not sure who designed the onyx, earthquake, and crystaline armor sets but those are pretty awesome and that guy should do all the armor designs.

pastrychef
09-08-2011, 01:43 PM
I think Glyph of Big Top is far better.