PDA

View Full Version : what to do about new duel spec:/

itzyou
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Well I'm making this new character and I ran into a problem... I can't duel spec until I'm 50? Or more? The low level items are still way high:/ I noticed I can't even use my crystalline set because I can't build enough points to do that at level 25 half dex/str :/ I personally like the old way better that we could build up:/ now I can't equip my vyxnaar or wammo's until I'm like 40:/ what to do?!?

Zeus
09-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Well I'm making this new character and I ran into a problem... I can't duel spec until I'm 50? Or more? The low level items are still way high:/ I noticed I can't even use my crystalline set because I can't build enough points to do that at level 25 half dex/str :/ I personally like the old way better that we could build up:/ now I can't equip my vyxnaar or wammo's until I'm like 40:/ what to do?!?

I really, really, really preferred the old duel spec method. While the new one was a great implementation, it should not have been implemented so abruptly and without covering the majority of popular duel specs.

Lowlyspy
09-07-2011, 11:48 PM
The devs are working on lowering the stat reqs for all other items as well so dual speccing is possible at lower levels, until then the only thing you can do is go hybrid for best results :\

Edit: apollo ninja'd :p

Edit2: lol 4 way ninja xD

Shadowie
09-07-2011, 11:49 PM

I really, really, really preferred the old duel spec method. While the new one was a great implementation, it should not have been implemented so abruptly and without covering the majority of popular duel specs.

I strongly agree on this too!

Ellyidol
09-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Yeah I can understand how it must suck big time for lower levels. On the bright side, Sam did say the new requirements for lower level gear may come with guilds, which may be tomorrow :)

itzyou
09-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Thanks ellyidoll for some good news:)