PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to make money

Adtr
07-26-2016, 08:40 AM
Am I missing something here?

I'm level 49 warrior with aegis and can clear KM3 in 1:30 with lepre + luck and I can get maybe 4 locks in an hour. That's 26k in an hour. At that rate it would take me months to get enough for Nekro.

I don't want to play a game where it takes months for me to get 1 item and then months for the next and so on....

Fredystern
07-26-2016, 08:52 AM
There is still alot of way to earn gold instead of farming locks in km3( and scam from other thread)
You just need to find it how to earn it by yourself :)

Azrizal Rahimy
07-26-2016, 08:57 AM
I just want to tell you.This game become boring for me now.I just miss the AL old times,better farming.....that my opinion is...

Valkiryas
07-26-2016, 09:36 AM
I just want to tell you.This game become boring for me now.I just miss the AL old times,better farming.....that my opinion is...

Everyone says always that .... In some months we will found another thread like this and everyone will says "I miss the old times in 56 Season"

Make gold it's really easy, hunt malison eggs are a relly good choice ( I always farm eggs instead lockeds )

Oaheuzihar
07-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Try farming gold elite runners. They gave me like 50k while i was doing elite arachna for parchments.

ARACHNA WHY DID YOU TAKE LIKE 15 KILLS TO GIMME UR PARCHMENT RENDTAIL DID IT IN 5 AND INANHESH DID IT IN 2!!!

Bajingg
07-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Havent got my arachna parchment after 30+ runs hahaha

Justg
07-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Am I missing something here?

I'm level 49 warrior with aegis and can clear KM3 in 1:30 with lepre + luck and I can get maybe 4 locks in an hour. That's 26k in an hour. At that rate it would take me months to get enough for Nekro.

I don't want to play a game where it takes months for me to get 1 item and then months for the next and so on....

Gratz on selling a tavern deed!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?361165-Selling-tavern-deed

Valkiryas
07-26-2016, 11:24 AM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?361165-Selling-tavern-deed

Turn Down for What?

Let's remember that he bought some expensive items before

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?360577-Bought-a-dragon-hunter-sword-should-I-have-bought-aegis

yubaraj
07-26-2016, 11:45 AM
Yap I need to max gear myself in 1 month just farming few hours in km3 plz.

Anyways back to the topic, I am not sure how long you are playing this game. If you are a old player then you won't be complaining about that. When I started playing even getting legendary was hard. Now people can farm for 1 month and get arcane items. Lucky me now we are able to afford arcane just playing few months.

Adtr
07-26-2016, 02:24 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?361165-Selling-tavern-deednot sure what that has to do with anything? I make around $100 passively daily so I do buy plat.

But there is 0 reason this game should be this hard to make money. Every other mmorpg has tons of bosses dropping rare items. The fact a lot of items are locked behind the lottery of locked chests is silly.

Justg
07-26-2016, 02:59 PM
not sure what that has to do with anything?

Apologies, I thought you looted that deed, which would have been an excellent way to make money!

Every other mmorpg has tons of bosses dropping rare items.

This is a sweeping generalization, and not true. Other MMOs have different economies, some are harder and some are easier to loot. Plenty of folks have found ways to make money in this game. I understand that it can be frustrating but there are lots of tips out there on how to do it.

onadraosari
07-26-2016, 04:12 PM
Still there are ways to earn gold. Arena chests for example, its easy now to farm arena, at least u can find vial for 10k each and ankhs.
Km3 for one day farm like 50k+ its alrdy good, but i agree price of locks is bad, but i think its good that locks for 5 plat dont drop eggs like Toor and Singe. And this system back price of arc eggs to normal. Nice Idea is egg farming, wrath jaw, malison.

Energizeric
07-26-2016, 10:59 PM
Unfortunately it seems the days of striking it rich from farming are over. I can remember in the 41 cap farming for level 41 legendary weapons and looting the warrior sword (forgot its name) and being able to sell it for 3m. Those days are over.

But everything stays proportional. Back when the best legendary weapons were selling for 3m, the mythic and arcane weapons were selling for 10m-40m. I can remember paying 30m for my kershal staff. That took 6-8 months of farming daily and saving my gold.

Sorry, but the best items in the game should not be cheap enough that you can farm for 2 weeks and have them. Otherwise what will there be left to accomplish for those of us who have played the game for 3+ years?

In the current AL economy, the best way to earn gold is slow and steady. It will take a few months of playing to save up enough gold for the best items. If it was any easier, the game would become very boring in a hurry. There should always be new and better items available to work towards. The day I have all the best items is the day I decide to quit and look for another game.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-27-2016, 04:30 AM
But really what I said....now i cant farm anything.....some players want fast earn gold,they just put cheap price and so on.

This rate so faster then us farming.So yeah,I dont blame STS but......dont want continue

Fredystern
07-27-2016, 04:50 AM
Wait for Halloween than :D

Sandeeep
07-27-2016, 08:00 AM
ik 2 ppl who get 9-10 locks every half hour
or 18=20locks per hour

thats alot, based on luck and luck sucks for most
that or my theory is proving to be more and more apt

i myself indulge myself in the jewel business 100k per day from pure crafting.... yes it sux i need a new method,
imma just work on aps elite with my guild and hopefully ill make fast gold later

Befs
07-27-2016, 08:56 AM
i myself indulge myself in the jewel business 100k per day from pure crafting.... yes it sux i need a new method,

Then you're doing something wrong >_<

Or need more alts for crafting.

Sandeeep
07-27-2016, 09:34 AM
Then you're doing something wrong >_<

Or need more alts for crafting.
I bulk buy jewels rather than jewel farm em.
I have 18alts i hate doing sotry quests on all of em though

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
07-27-2016, 02:48 PM
not sure what that has to do with anything? I make around $100 passively daily so I do buy plat.

But there is 0 reason this game should be this hard to make money. Every other mmorpg has tons of bosses dropping rare items. The fact a lot of items are locked behind the lottery of locked chests is silly.

You can ake more than 600k a day.... but thats crazy , usuall profit per day is 100-200k

Amicusdei
07-27-2016, 03:14 PM
not sure what that has to do with anything? I make around $100 passively daily so I do buy plat.

By this you mean lots of rare items available?
How are they rare then?
If its raining rare items in every map, by definition there is no rarity.
Also there would be enormous inflation if its too easy to make gold.
Remember birthday cakes?
Additionally, I love a post that praises that game or the other game bc they are better than AL.
If they are so superior why are you here?
We had a guildie who talked incessantly about Kritika and how great it is.
Awesome, quitcherbichin about AL and go play it.