PDA

View Full Version : Hunzzz's Price Checking Guide!!! (MAIN PAGE)

小孩子
09-08-2011, 03:06 AM
WELCOME TO HUNZZZ'S PRICE CHECKING LIST!!!
Need a pricing for an item? no problem! just find the map in which your item drops in and click the link, it will take you straight to that maps items!
currently only drop items available , will add rares and discontinued in as soon as possible... also working on newer maps and will update as soon as im done.

FOREST HAVEN ITEMS (level 10): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36255-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28FOREST-HAVEN-PINK-ITEMS!-unscaled-normal-levels%29&p=408110#post408110

DARK FOREST ITEMS (level 10-14): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36256-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28DARK-FOREST-PINK-ITEMS!-normal-scaled-levels%29&p=408112#post408112

BALEFORT AND WYLDWOOD ITEMS (level 15-19): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36257-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28BALEFORT-WYLDWOOD-PINK-ITEMS!-normal-scaled-levels%29&p=408114#post408114

FATHOM CRYPTS AND SANDSTONE CAVES ITEMS! (level 21-25): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36263-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28FATHOM-SANDSTONE-CAVE-ITEMS!-normal-scaled-levels%29&p=408155#post408155

LOST EXPEDITION AND FROZEN NIGHTMARES ITEMS (level 30): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36411-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28FN-LOST-EXPEDITION-ITEMS!-normal-levels%29&p=409464#post409464

ANCIENT SWAMPS AND CROC FEUD ITEMS (level 30-35): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36403-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28ANCIENT-SWAMPS-CROC-FEUD-ITEMS!-normal%29&p=409405#post409405

More comming soon!

|>~Hunzzz

KingFu
09-08-2011, 03:11 AM
O.o

Awesome job Hunzzz. I'm sure this will help tons of people:) Keep up the great work!

小孩子
09-08-2011, 03:12 AM
O.o

Awesome job Hunzzz. I'm sure this will help tons of people:) Keep up the great work!

hehe thanks myst :p i will ^-^

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Gosh arent the prices always changing this guide seems like a ton of work. Good Luck and good job(:

Redbridge
09-08-2011, 03:34 AM
WOW - this is a huge piece of work. Its been discussed many times before but no-one has ever done it because of the amount of work involved. Hope you can keep those prices updated.

Might be an idea to put a header/disclaimer at the top of each guide to get people to check the 'last edited' time/date at the bottom of the Original post, to confirm how up to date the info is.

Added to the PL Stuff list.

小孩子
09-08-2011, 03:47 AM
Gosh arent the prices always changing this guide seems like a ton of work. Good Luck and good job(:
yeh il try update as often as i can maybe once every 2 days or so :p

小孩子
09-08-2011, 03:48 AM
WOW - this is a huge piece of work. Its been discussed many times before but no-one has ever done it because of the amount of work involved. Hope you can keep those prices updated.

Might be an idea to put a header/disclaimer at the top of each guide to get people to check the 'last edited' time/date at the bottom of the Original post, to confirm how up to date the info is.

Added to the PL Stuff list.

hehe ikr! lol ive only finished 3 maps and already sooo tired @.@ got...to...finish!!! :D

小孩子
09-08-2011, 04:26 AM
ADDED fathom crypts and sandstone caves items!

TANKKAAR
09-08-2011, 05:36 AM
I have to fully agree with Red... Wow...utterly amazing your are putting this work into such an awesome tool but prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy. Example lvl21 SC pinks, when they first appeared they were worth millions and by the end of the trend they dropped in value by 80%... I guess keep it updated and all will be fine :) I just see issues with people acting like reality doesn't matter they read in a thread such and such is worth way more... But they don't take into account prices drop on weekends and lift toward midweek because of additional farming when everyone is out of school and new campaigns when market is flooded ect ect .

Don't want to let my words come across wrong.... This is an amazing concept and i know you will workout the kinks :banana:

JaytB
09-08-2011, 05:45 AM
^^ as he said

But yeah Hunzzz, I have to agree that you outdid yourself this time around. Nice work buddy! I hope you will keep the prices updated :D

Bonnie26
09-08-2011, 05:50 AM
Hello!Welcome to the site! I hope to be friend with you in the future!

Navygreen
09-08-2011, 06:03 AM

For real! lol thanks though :)

小孩子
09-08-2011, 06:13 AM
I have to fully agree with Red... Wow...utterly amazing your are putting this work into such an awesome tool but prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy. Example lvl21 SC pinks, when they first appeared they were worth millions and by the end of the trend they dropped in value by 80%... I guess keep it updated and all will be fine :) I just see issues with people acting like reality doesn't matter they read in a thread such and such is worth way more... But they don't take into account prices drop on weekends and lift toward midweek because of additional farming when everyone is out of school and new campaigns when market is flooded ect ect .

Don't want to let my words come across wrong.... This is an amazing concept and i know you will workout the kinks :banana:

Hehe yeah that is a problem, that's why my temporary solution is, check the items in cs everyday, if there's big changes then il moderate the guide accordingly, if not il keep as they are :3 also Il be finished with the map drops tomorrow, hopefully starting rares and collectables right after :D

小孩子
09-08-2011, 06:14 AM
^^ as he said

But yeah Hunzzz, I have to agree that you outdid yourself this time around. Nice work buddy! I hope you will keep the prices updated :D

I will try my best :3 I play pocket legends about 8 hrs a day LOL I'm sure I have enough time to maybe update it once every 2 days :) thanks for your support ^-^ hope to get this guild up and running for everyone as soon as possible :p

Navygreen
09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
hope to get this guild up and running for everyone as soon as possible :p

Not to stray off topic, but I would love more information about the merch guild.. I'm extremely interested..

小孩子
09-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Not to stray off topic, but I would love more information about the merch guild.. I'm extremely interested..

Hehe il add more information on that right after I'm done with these lists, should be finished this afternoon, got school now @.@ lol

TheMatrixMan
09-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Wow this helps out a lot, thanks for making this :D :banana:

Singleteddy
09-08-2011, 07:19 PM
prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy. For the commonly traded items, a shortcut is to learn how the well-known, successful traders tend to price (for a type of item, do they tend to price high or price low?), look at their prices for that item, and then buy and sell accordingly.

The shortcut doesn't work for uncommon items, however, since it's very hard to know how to price items that are rarely in CS.

Whirlzap
09-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Great idea and everything but a few words:
This exact idea was stumbled upon before and there was some debate over how people were free to price their own way and how it would be impossible to tag a price to every single item based on the market's falls and rises.
Also, DanielRH is currently in the process of making a sort of generator for prices.

Suntv
09-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Wow Hunzzz, that's a lot of work you've put in there. Looks good, but I think in the end no one can force prices onto a market. That would mean regulated markets (like real life NYSE) and that can only be done by those above the market: STS.

小孩子
09-09-2011, 05:28 AM
Ancient swamps and croc feud has opened!!!!!!!!!!

小孩子
09-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Wow Hunzzz, that's a lot of work you've put in there. Looks good, but I think in the end no one can force prices onto a market. That would mean regulated markets (like real life NYSE) and that can only be done by those above the market: STS.

not forcing prices, just making an educated approximation :)
letting people know how much an item is roughly priced at ^-^ dont wanna manipulate the prices.. lol :o

小孩子
09-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Lost expedition and frozen nightmare pinks added!

Paar
09-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Good Job Hunzz! Keep at it! You've Outdid ur self on this!!!! :)

小孩子
09-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Good Job Hunzz! Keep at it! You've Outdid ur self on this!!!! :)

hehe thanks :)

TheClownSquad
09-09-2011, 07:59 AM
This is a nice guide you got goin on here hunzzzzz

小孩子
09-09-2011, 08:13 AM
This is a nice guide you got goin on here hunzzzzz

ocagrevy
09-09-2011, 05:24 PM
wow hunzzz well mapped out and off to a great start.
Keep up the good work!

小孩子
09-09-2011, 09:08 PM
wow hunzzz well mapped out and off to a great start.
Keep up the good work!
Hehe thanks oca :)

Matutd
09-09-2011, 09:13 PM
wow! This is absolutely incredible hunzzz very, very nice work :)
Hehe the ones with the higher prices are the ones that hunzzz has most of :p lol jk this is an unbelievable guide :D

小孩子
09-10-2011, 05:07 AM
wow! This is absolutely incredible hunzzz very, very nice work :)
Hehe the ones with the higher prices are the ones that hunzzz has most of :p lol jk this is an unbelievable guide :D

Haha Lol

PatsoeGamer
09-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Brilliant guide Hunzzz! bbbbrrrriliant!!!

小孩子
09-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Brilliant guide Hunzzz! bbbbrrrriliant!!!

Hehe ttthaaank yoooouu paaatssooeeee ;) yay I made your sig xD

LoveMadrid
10-04-2011, 06:41 AM
WELCOME TO HUNZZZ'S PRICE CHECKING LIST!!!
Need a pricing for an item? no problem! just find the map in which your item drops in and click the link, it will take you straight to that maps items!
currently only drop items available , will add rares and discontinued in as soon as possible... also working on newer maps and will update as soon as im done.

FOREST HAVEN ITEMS (level 10): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36255-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28FOREST-HAVEN-PINK-ITEMS!-unscaled-normal-levels%29&p=408110#post408110

DARK FOREST ITEMS (level 10-14): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36256-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28DARK-FOREST-PINK-ITEMS!-normal-scaled-levels%29&p=408112#post408112

BALEFORT AND WYLDWOOD ITEMS (level 15-19): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36257-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28BALEFORT-WYLDWOOD-PINK-ITEMS!-normal-scaled-levels%29&p=408114#post408114

FATHOM CRYPTS AND SANDSTONE CAVES ITEMS! (level 21-25): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36263-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28FATHOM-SANDSTONE-CAVE-ITEMS!-normal-scaled-levels%29&p=408155#post408155

LOST EXPEDITION AND FROZEN NIGHTMARES ITEMS (level 30): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36411-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28FN-LOST-EXPEDITION-ITEMS!-normal-levels%29&p=409464#post409464

ANCIENT SWAMPS AND CROC FEUD ITEMS (level 30-35): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36403-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-%28ANCIENT-SWAMPS-CROC-FEUD-ITEMS!-normal%29&p=409405#post409405

More comming soon!

|>~Hunzzz

So 小孩子,are you chinese ? Great guide by the way :/ ..!

小孩子
10-09-2011, 01:25 AM
So 小孩子,are you chinese ? Great guide by the way :/ ..!

Yus! Yes I am :)
Thanks ^_^

RBeltran
10-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Awesome! Are you thinking about starting one for Alien Oasis?

小孩子
10-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Awesome! Are you thinking about starting one for Alien Oasis?

Yep, I've finished about half for the remainder maps (ao,shadow,sewers) leaving nuris for now since prices are unstable, but Ive been extreeeeeeeemlyyyyyy busy lately, exams soon so I gotta prepare... Also I havnt been on for a while so getting used to new interface and stuff, might take a while to get the rest of the maps up but I will in time sorry for the inconvenience :9

kydagi
12-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Hey I have a few xmas event items from last year to sell, no idea what prices to put, anyone fancy giving me suggestions? or even offers? some of these items may already be on the CS but these are just guess prices by me! I think the below is all the info you need.

Arctic Toy Man Wand - level 30 - green
Merry Festival Ornament - level 25 - purple
Arctic Festival Ornament - level 20 - green
Frosty Tinsel Talon - Level 30 - green

Many thanks in advance

Kydagi

小孩子
12-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Hey I have a few xmas event items from last year to sell, no idea what prices to put, anyone fancy giving me suggestions? or even offers? some of these items may already be on the CS but these are just guess prices by me! I think the below is all the info you need.

Arctic Toy Man Wand - level 30 - green
Merry Festival Ornament - level 25 - purple
Arctic Festival Ornament - level 20 - green
Frosty Tinsel Talon - Level 30 - green

Many thanks in advance

Kydagi

:O KyDaGi O.O...

JTZ
01-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Yay! I wont be ripped off anymore XD

Chiti
12-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Bump for you hunzzz^^. Dude, start updating, your prices are very different from now a days.. If you need help, I'll help you.

小孩子
12-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Bump for you hunzzz^^. Dude, start updating, your prices are very different from now a days.. If you need help, I'll help you.

Thanks for your bump but I rarely play pl anymore lol, I mainly just go on to chat with friends etc @.@, I've also realized that prices of items are always changing, price changes way to fast for one man to constantly keep up to date, with new maps/items etc the prices will fluctuate even further so it would be extremely hard to keep these prices constant

noperly22
12-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Not like Hunzz is god or anything :D
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1nMy9F7zP2XnZIJoa0J1KyHtEhebde AbWKod7noYAoMR_UoI3RA

Elyseon
12-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Not like Hunzz is god or anything :D
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1nMy9F7zP2XnZIJoa0J1KyHtEhebde AbWKod7noYAoMR_UoI3RA

yeh like me
i tried to train hunzzz to be one but he was worse than most of my apprentices

小孩子
12-11-2012, 10:04 PM
yeh like me

It just didn't work out okay!

billybob1
12-11-2012, 11:45 PM
yeh like me

Hao em i dueing??

Chiti
12-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Thanks for your bump but I rarely play pl anymore lol, I mainly just go on to chat with friends etc @.@, I've also realized that prices of items are always changing, price changes way to fast for one man to constantly keep up to date, with new maps/items etc the prices will fluctuate even further so it would be extremely hard to keep these prices constant

Haha, ikr.. Cause I rarely see you in my friend list. Sometimes I worry that, maybe you have removed me cause ur so big man!^^ Haha, anyways good luck! Your gold O.o what about that? What limit you reached?

noperly22
12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
I need to be trained ely!