PDA

View Full Version : House questions n suggestions

Suentous PO
07-26-2016, 08:20 PM
Ended up getting one and before I bought it I poured over the announcement thread(s) but couldent find local prices.

are they the same no matter what house? My suggestion is to put that info in the npc house thing that gives info and tries to sell them.

Btw if you don't know locals for the taverns cost;
100 plat for city, 200 for either mountains or forest, & 300 for volcano.
One question is - do all houses have that same cost per local ?

Another issue is that the furniture does not have a conformation on purchases so one misclick and you will like me have a dartboard when you were trying to look at the info.

Oh yeah- what's the difference when one crate says it increases furnature slots and the other that's for 25 items?

Ty- cheers
And yes I do have "confirm plat purchase" clicked, it didn't work.

I'll just add that to my list of many mistakes while relearning the ropes

Oh and maybe make an icon that shows which pieces of furnature can be interacted with.

Suentous PO
07-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Here's what I mean on those chests...
What is the difference in effect that causes the price differences

Vs

Recipe
07-26-2016, 09:51 PM
Furnishing slots are for extra inventory space for your furniture items and house slots are for more furniture to be in your house .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
07-26-2016, 10:08 PM
That's what I'm stupid about,

"For extra inv space for your furnature items"
Vs
"More furnature to be in you're house"
Sounds like the same thing so there's some definition I'm not getting.

Recipe
07-26-2016, 10:58 PM
The furnishing chest are made just to hold your furniture items and slots are just meant for house spaces so say you fill your house with furniture and you got 45 slots, add the extra slots for more items in your house .

Suentous PO
07-26-2016, 11:53 PM
Snap, so it's how many furnature items I can possibly hold vs how many items my house can hold !
Got it ty ty
That wasn't so clear to me, I'll rep bomb u

Recipe
07-27-2016, 12:43 AM
Lol np

Faliziaga
07-27-2016, 02:35 AM
I am super careful what to click on, I don't trust the buttons in my house, no good information (e.g. what's the button in the top roght corner about? I never dared to tap onto it) and in the furniture store plat/and other stuff insta purchases. Locations cannot be viewed after having bought one then there is only 'select' button, I had to take an alt char to take a tour to preview other locations. So I guess one more click onto another location will make me instantly buy the second, but I am not sure. Menu in the house should be reviewed, also two large windows in the store one costs 30 plat and the other 120 plat (might cause irritation also in cs).