PDA

View Full Version : Why is owl chest not available

Lethoiun
07-27-2016, 12:51 AM
Why isn't the owl chest available but all the other ones are?

Because I'm interested in the owl pet silver

Lethoiun
07-27-2016, 03:30 AM
Buy silver :)

Carapace
07-27-2016, 02:18 PM
The reason the Owl Crate is not available was to preserve Shade's value in the secondary market. Silver should be made available though, so we will look into a way to reintroduce Silver's Egg into the world.

Thanks for the feedback!

Lopezman
07-27-2016, 06:48 PM
The reason the Owl Crate is not available was to preserve Shade's value in the secondary market. Silver should be made available though, so we will look into a way to reintroduce Silver's Egg into the world.

Thanks for the feedback!

So are you also going to preserve winter arlor vanity value too? I think that affects a larger pool of players, but looking at how you guys are "testing" out green arlor for warrior, i guess not ...

Lethoiun
07-27-2016, 08:08 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

Ty for replying

Zeus
07-27-2016, 11:05 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

Would be great if porkchop could come back as well. Lots of players didn't get the chance to get it due to it being available as plat level only.

Carapace
07-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Would be great if porkchop could come back as well. Lots of players didn't get the chance to get it due to it being available as plat level only.

Porkchop is particular because by default he starts at level 41, we would have to think on that one a bit more as this means a level 16 Twink could grab a level 41 pet. I think the twink community has enough on their plate with new Arcane Weapons :)

Zeus
07-28-2016, 03:12 PM
Porkchop is particular because by default he starts at level 41, we would have to think on that one a bit more as this means a level 16 Twink could grab a level 41 pet. I think the twink community has enough on their plate with new Arcane Weapons :)

Haha, alright. Makes sense. Would be cool if it could happen, the one missing pet in stable bugs my eyes, haha

Perhaps you could make him a L41 only purchase?

Suentous PO
07-28-2016, 03:33 PM
I made the mistake of renaming pets a while back now I can't remember;

Is porkchop the red pig (like the nordir blue pig mobs)?

Fsuryo
08-05-2016, 05:40 AM
Btw i sell silver egg, offer your price trough the chatbox. Or try trough in gc.

Ign: Fsuryo

Plqgue
08-05-2016, 08:18 AM
So are you also going to preserve winter arlor vanity value too? I think that affects a larger pool of players, but looking at how you guys are "testing" out green arlor for warrior, i guess not ...
That's not a green Arlor vanity
That's winter wonderland armor LMAO
But I think it would be great if they'd release those again so new players could get them and you guys can't control the market anymore :)

B.Bence
08-05-2016, 08:22 AM
In this case you can also remove the turtle one, snappy price is 200k+