PDA

View Full Version : Price check in CS

elrond
09-08-2011, 08:55 AM
It would be nice if there was an easy way to check the price of an item in cs, say a button in the sell panel that takes you to buy and a list of that particular items current listings. When you are trying to decide what to sell, it would make things easier.

StompArtist
09-08-2011, 08:56 AM
It would be nice if there was an easy way to check the price of an item in cs, say a button in the sell panel that takes you to buy and a list of that particular items current listings. When you are trying to decide what to sell, it would make things easier.

Not as straightfoward as a button but you can search for the item by name and then sort by price...

Redbridge
09-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Unfortunately prices fluctuate significantly as its an open market. It's a great idea but i don't expect its a priority for STS as it might stifle the open market.

But check out the new thread from Hunzzz, I think thats what you might be looking for.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36258-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-(MAIN-PAGE)

elrond
09-08-2011, 10:44 AM
I know I could search, but I was trying to think of an easier way to check pricing. I was thinking this would autofill and search all criteria of the item selected, thus you only see the truly relevent information.

StompArtist
09-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I know I could search, but I was trying to think of an easier way to check pricing. I was thinking this would autofill and search all criteria of the item selected, thus you only see the truly relevent information.

It is a great idea.

sun light
09-08-2011, 11:10 AM
i think it whould be nice if we could see how much time left.
so we can know if we can come back later or buy it now